A/N

I want to thank you all for the 1k+ reads on this book! I can't tell you how much this means to me!

I usually haven't made a book and stuck with it, (except my avengers one) but this one is an exception! Book 2 will be out soon but idk how soon since I just started school a couple days ago.

And I barely have any classes with friends :'( but it's good so far! And I have classes with a few.

I can usually go on and on and on about this but I'm maybe gonna get started on the second book! :P

Since this one is called Live My Life I was thinking something along the line of Die This Death.

Or if you want another name for it, comment or message me down below and if I like it, that's what I might make it! And of course maybe dedicate it to you. (And sorry if I don't pick it if you give me one.)

So thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!

:oP before I typed this those thank you's mad it 420 words cx

Haha, but anyways, seriously, Thank You.

I'd thank you with the bottom of my heart but since I don't have one I'll thank you with my kidneys.

And like always I see you in the next book,

BUH BYE!!!

~•.Mischief_Fox.•~