Chapter 17- It Goes to Show.

It wasn't until later that Hoodie, Toby and Slendy arrived back home.

"Anything up with Masky?" Hoodie said at the bottom of the stairs.

"If you count Anna and him falling in love then no." E.j responded from the table.

"Shut up he was nice to me." She replied back and stuck out her tongue.

BEN sighed heavily from the floor in front of the tv.

"Move BEN I wanna play a game." Shadow said from the couch.

"No." He paused the game and looked at us.

"Why can't she?" I said and grabbed the extra xbox controllers from the table.

"Because I said so. Why don't you go hang out with Trendy or Sally and play dress up? And besides, girls don't play video games." He snapped at us and smirked. He continued with his game.

I saw Annie smirk as Slendy came through the living room and into the kitchen. BENS game went all staticky and shut off. He looked so disappointed

"Fine. One game against me and I'll let you play." He said and turned it back on and started it up.

"Nu-uh. It isn't on the xbox." Shadow got up and brought down a computer.

I smiled. "Five Nights at Freddy's then BEN."

"Fine but if you guys get bad dreams, don't come sleeping in my bed when you get scared." He smirked and took the computer.

BEN made it to the fourth night before he ran out of power and Freddy killed him.

Shadow took the computer next and played it. She died on the fourth night to because she was low on power and Foxy got her.

"You lasted at least one more hour than he did." Annie said to her.

"That means if you last one hour ahead of him, then it'd be easier to win." Anna yelled and laughed. BEN only glared at me before I restarted the game.

But what he didn't know is that I had all three of the games on my iPod and I was on the sixth night already.

I passed night five and made it to night six. Shadow was back on the couch with a smug smile in her face.

"Hey BEN, are you familiar with this game?" I asked him and shut the door. I had around 70% left.

"No but I've seen others play it. Right before I killed them." He shrugged and I got up to get a drink. But before I did, I pulled up can 2B.

"Isn't that how you get the golden Freddy jump scare?" Annie said to me in the kitchen.

I nodded and went back out there. I saw the poster had changed and I put down the monitor. And sure enough, the low sounding laugh came on and he appeared on screen.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" E.j yelled over at us from where he was.

"Night six BEN. Looks like we play xbox." Anna boasted to him and grabbed a controller.

"It shows that girls can play video games. You and your stereotypes." Sharply came Shadow.

"What game shall we play?" Annie said and looked through them all. She decided on the one game everyone knew.

"Minecraft? Really?" I said and rolled my eyes. We started the game and messed around doing nothing and building weird stuff.

I noticed something in the game that probably wasn't supposed to be there. Our good friend Herobrine. We messed around for a bit with him and set a bunch of stuff on fire.

Maybe, just maybe, this is why Jeff and L.j still aren't back at the mansion. Were just pissing around and both of them could be hurt or worse and we'd still wouldn't know....

I know I kinda miss them because it gets hard when I wanna say something snazzy and Jeff isn't here to say it XD

So yeah this was just a 'told you so' chapter of why BEN shouldn't say girls can't be gammers. And other wise idk why I did it ;-;

Don't forget to comment, vote and follow! Have a nice day/afternoon/night!

~•.Mischief_Fox.•~