Real Love

"Mannnn, I was a dick head for falling for that bitch. Fuck her! We wasn't meant to be... God knew what he was doing." Breezy clenched his jaws and shook his legs. "It's gon get better... you gon find a good girl that loves you for you and she's gon give you all her attention. As of now, you just gotta chill. Things could've been worse." I said lying. I couldn't see how 'things could've been worse', honestly... he was all fucked up. Chris was in a bad ass predicament. "Kami... you a good bitch. Aug you better appreciate the shit out of her my nigga. Make her your own before another nigga mark your own territory." Chris sniffed. "Too late." Aug said under his breath causing me to kick him. "What?" Breezy said looking up at him. "Nothing... but man, that foursome was a bad idea." Aug said. "We talkin bout some other shit! I'm going through a crazy ass break up and you over here talking about some fuckin foursome, like what the hell that gotta do with the situation at hand?" Chris barked, turning red.
"I'm the fuckin reason Karrueche is trippin!" Aug spat back. He gave Chris his phone to prove his point.
After scrolling for some time, Chris put the phone down and exhaled. "You saying that this foursome caused all this trouble, and that Karrueche is trippin cuz she want you?! This shit been going on for wild long and you couldn't bring yourself to tell me?!" His eyes turned red. "It's not his fault, he thought it was a faze... I just found out too- but he wasn't leading her on." I tried to back my man up. "Nah fuck that.. he knew what he was doing. Stand up, nigga." Chris said to Aug as he took his shirt off. "What the hell! Breezy, NO-" immediately he swung at Aug and caught him by the jaw. Aug was quick with the response and caught him in a headlock. "I don't wanna fight you, you my fuckin brother man! Calm the fuck down!" Aug yelled. it was hard to get control over Chris, though. In one quick move, Chris flipped over and started throwing blows at Aug's face. I saw that August didn't want to fight, he knew that Chris was hurting. I knew it too, but for him to be beating up on my boyfriend... uh uhn- I wasn't having that. I jumped on Chris's back and started pounding at his face, when he swung me off of him and I went rolling to west bubba fuck. A sharp pain shot through my stomach and I groaned out loud. I looked over at the two really going at it. I guess seeing Breezy put his hands on me, struck a nerve and Aug legitimately started to whoop his ass. I laid there and hoped that someone would come stop this cause my stomach was in electric shock, I was tearing up inside and fading on the out. My heartbeat was amplified and doubled. Shit wasn't feeling too good.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
AUGUST
"She's losing a lot of blood! Quick! Empty out the room!" The nurse yelled as her and 3 other nurses hovered over Kamille in the hospital bed. I looked to see that the blood was coming from in between her legs. I stood there with my mama. She came to visit me as a surprise but little did she know, she appeared at the the worst time possible. We were rushed out the room and sat in the waiting area, by ourselves. Earlier, Breezy was taken into custody by the police cause he was buggin out after I fucked him up- it was about 3 in the morning and it was still dark outside. I was emotionally wrecked to the point where I actually started to cry. I fought my boy, my girl laying in a room where no one knows of her fate... and I'm just... all over the place.
"Anthony... talk to me. what the hell is going on here? That child was pregnant and you couldn't tell me?" Mama asked. "I recently found out about it myself, ma... Shit just went left." I shook my head and tried to remember exactly how things could have went so bad, so damn fast. "Well , you have no choice but to tell me now. You could be losing ya baby's mother as we speak." She rubbed my back. "It ain't my baby, mama. Kamille ain't necessarily cheat either... it all started when.." I took a deep breath in and began to tell her everything from start to finish.
"Oooohhh chile. You know, sometimes I wish yo hardheaded ass would call me before you do some dumb shit, just to check in, dammit. That foursome was unnecessary! I know y'all young and y'all wanna try new shit but see what it caused? A whole bunch of fuckery!! And you should've been smarter, Anthony. How you gon let another guy ejaculate in your girlfriends... Uh....hoohah?!" She scolded me. "I was in the moment, ma! I ain't know he nutted in her! I would never allow that. Its all bad..." I shook my head. "I don't want Kami to die. I love her! I just wanna put all this bullshit behind me,behind us, and start a new life." My eyes got misty again. "What we gon do is pray for her to pull through this so hopefully y'all get another chance to do things right. Lord knows y'all two are meant to be, even though y'all are a pain in my ass. Gimme your hand, son... we finna pray and pray till this doctor come out with some good news." Mama reassuringly took my hand into hers and began to pray. I closed my eyes and thought of all the good times Kami and I had. I loved that girl till the death of me. I don't know how I'd be able to go on if something was to happen to her. That's my fuckin baby. The first girl I've ever felt so strongly about... the first girl to make me cut all my hoes off... the first girl I've ever cried over. I needed her. I couldn't help but develop a hate for Karrueche ... She caused all of this shit. Had only she knew how to control her fuckin feelings, everything would've been straight. I should've been more careful, too. Maybe I needed to say a prayer of my own.
Lord, please hear my mama's cries and mines too. I know Im not such a great nigga- I mean man, but I've been trying... I need you to help Kamille pull through. She's the change I needed all along, it'll be wrong for you to take her away from me now, god. Please don't take her away from me now.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Y'all crying? I am.... *grabs tissue and blows nose*
I know y'all hate when I leave y'all hanging so y'all might get yah update tomorrow night.

Ohh shiznit! By the effin way.... MY RANT BOOK HAS ARRIVED, SO GO READ AND COMMENT ! The book is named "Talk That Ish"
I wanna hear y'all responses and stuff- that book is made especially for us girls to talk our shit!
Aright lovely's...Goodnight.
-A.D.👓💋