Money, Baby

I woke up and went to the bathroom to pee then took a look in the mirror as I washed my hands. I gasped at the sight of my neck. "Shit! ....shit! shit! shit!." I cursed to myself as my fingers ran over the two huge purple hickies plastered on my neck. I bit my lip. "Damn, Aug." I whispered since he was still asleep. I grabbed my bag and looked for a concealer I saved for rainy days or whenever I wanted to get especially cute.

I found it and dapped it on my neck so I could hide it from the girls and Reina. It wasn't working, I tried some more and I started to get the cover up I wanted.

The bathroom door opened- it was Aug and he was just looking at me. I looked back at him... "Yes?" I said first. "Fuck is you doing?" he asked with tight eyes. "Covering up your mistake." I showed him the other hickey. "Oh, shit." he touched it. "Yeah, cover that up." He said walking past me to take a piss. I couldn't help but look over at his dick. He was turning me into a pervert. His dick was still big , even on soft! I bit my lip and went back to what I was doing. Aug washed his hands and stood behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist. We were such a cute couple. "Today is pay day for both of us." He rested his chin on my head. "forreal?" I was so into being with August , that I forgot that I was working, this was my damn job. I forgot all about a fuckin pay day. "Yup, so get dressed, we gon go pick this check up, then we taking the fams out to eat. So get pretty. that shouldn't be hard, right, baby?" He kissed my cheek. "Alright, August." I wanted to call him daddy. he lifted my chin back so he could plant a soft one on me. I loved his lips. He grabbed my ass then left the bathroom.

"I wanna dress like you when I get older, Kami ." Diamel said. "I know, right! she got style." Amaiya said. "Nope... dressing like that , gets you attention from nigga- I mean guys like me." Aug looked at me up and down. I wore a cream colored long sleeved Vera Wang dress with the back open -with my hair into a tight , neat bun with the baby hair poppin- and my black red bottoms accompanied with my Black Vutton bag. My check was lookin lovely so I did some shopping.

Aug wore a Cream pullover sweater from Banana Republic with brown Khakis and Gucci shoes. He looked so handsome. He was smelling good too. We had to call and make private reservations so no one would see the family and interrupt our time for pictures, autographs, or any of that shit.

AUGUST

The way Kamille's donk was looking in that fuckin dress! Lord have mercy on my fantasies. My girl was stunning. It took me everything in my power not to tongue her down outside and walk with my arm around her the way I wanted to. She was perfect. we all got into the car and I drove to "Le Bonne" a French restaurant. I ain't know what the the shit meant, but their food was hella good.

We were all at the table and I took a quick selfie of us and uploaded it to the Gram. it was captioned "Fine Dinin With The Fams🍴🍝❤️" and I tagged Kami in the pic. Not even 5 minutes after the pic was uploaded, Nicki was all up in my messages talking shit. I left her ass on read. Not Now, Nick. Not Ever.

KAMILLE

"Better hope she don't eat all y'all food."

"That ain't family, the bitch just ya assistant. c'mon Aug , you could do better."

"That's bullshit- that thot prolly sucking his dick , nightly! the only thing she's assisting is his Dick." I read some of the comments on the picture Aug tagged me in. These bitches had me fucked up. Aug looked at me and knew what I saw. "Don't pay that any mind." He said. "Hate from the fans?" Reina asked. I nodded. "Anyone that hates on somebody I fucks with, just ain't my real fan. A real fan is someone that supports anything I do and is just accepting of anything that makes me happy. " Aug spoke. "Sooo... Kamille makes you happy? huh, uncle Aug?" Amaiya caught on. I blushed at him. "I mean... I was just saying in general- Amaiya, mind ya business." He stuffed a piece of garlic bread in his mouth. Reina nudged him with her elbow and winked at him. What the hell was going on? I looked back down at the comments and decided to @ all them bitches and say "But you're where you're at... not with August and the people closest to him. Therefore,this makes your comment irrelevant. You bitches need to know your place as just a FAN😘 *flips naturally long hair*" Aug saw the response. "Good, girl." he laughed.

That night we just ate and ate till we could barely walk. The bond between us became tighter and closer. Hmmmm I'm getting used to this.

Today was Me and Aug's last day. After some planning, we decided to take everyone on a shopping spree. We could get Reina whatever she wanted, and the girls would be able to get anything they needed, from toys to pencils , notebooks, and clothes.

"That's cute. What about this one?" I asked Madison how she felt about a Burberry jacket. "I want that one!" she told me. I smiled and nodded. Aug and I were cashing out! Reina came up behind me with her shopping bags. "Y'all know y'all don't have to do this, right? We appreciate you guys so much, but y'all don't gotta spoil us." She gave me a sincere smile. "Anything for you, Miss Reina. You showed me what it felt like to have a mother. You deserve the world." I smiled and handed her a Burberry purse. "Now take this... from me to you. Please." She looked like she wanted to cry. "Gimme some love." she gave me a tight hug and a kiss on my forehead. "Call me momma from now on, baby." she said before walking away to find some more stuff. This day was going pretty fun and smooth.

Aug and I had bought a pair of matching Jordan one's. Red, black, and white. The girls got their sneakers too. Even Reina got herself some Roshes!

I loved how family came first with August. He thought about them as soon as he got paid. That's my baby.