Friday

"Wassup it's DJ Envy, Charlamagne Tha God, and your girl Angela Yee, and this is The Breakfast Club. Okay, we got a familiar face in the studio today, but he brought a special guest with him, here with us we have, August Alsina and his assistant, Kamille Jacobs." Envy spoke. I smiled and so did August. "Wassup, family?" he said. "We gon jump right into this..." Charlamagne said causing my heart to drop. "No, give them some time, damn!" Angela spoke saving my life. "Shit, we all wanna know! but fine... How old are you miss Jacobs?" Charlamagne asked. "I'm 18. And still in college" I said. "Oh, she's young. Too young for you, Aug." Angela said. Like, bitch who asked you? I flipped my hair. "shut up Angela, you mad cause you wanted you some August, that's why." Charlamagne read my mind. "Nah she can have her some Aug..." I laughed. "Dont be giving me away, Angie cute and allat but I like my women younger. No offense Ang, but holla at me when you need someone to break you off." Aug winked at her. Angela sucked her teeth. "Kami, Wassup between you and Rihanna?" Envy asked.

Apparently, Rihanna was taking shots at me on twitter and Instagram and she was making shit up about me and August messing around. This bitch just wanted to ruin my career. She put a picture of Aug and I dancing at Breezy's party up and captioned it "'Assistant' My Ass." Aug's fans were gunning for me now because of that hoe. I didn't wanna speak on the subject cause Chris said to say as little as possible. But Rihanna was finna know how I felt about that ass. Today.

"Nothin, I guess she mad that I'm STD free." I shrugged. The whole studio ooed. "Rihanna was outta line for that whole twitter and Instagram shit. Like, she's a lame for that." Aug backed me up. "So , there isn't anything going on between you two? at all? honest to god?" Charlamagne spoke. "Hell no! I mean, this is strictly business- in the picture we were just having fun... In fact! Aug,tell them what you did after the party." I tapped him. He turned red an smiled. "Aww shit- tell us." Envy said. "I fucked some broad from the party. There y'all go! that's proof me and Kami ain't doin shit." He said. "So, you ain't break her cervix , did you?" Charlamagne asked. We all laughed. "man, next question!" Aug smiled. " Do you find Kamille attractive?" Envy asked. Shit. Why would he ask that? Aug looked at me. I adjusted my black blazer and gave DJ Envy the "thanks alot" look. Aug stared at me some more. "She not my type." He simply said. Well..Fuck him, then! But he did say that before. I shrugged. "She's really cute though, you're a beautiful young lady, Kami." Charlamagne gave me the bedroom eyes. Aug shot him a look, and I saw his jaws clench up. "Thank you." I blushed. "You are-legal right? Shit! she legal. Don't y'all look at me like that!" He said with both hands up. Everyone was laughing but Aug. "Kami, you think Charlamagne cute?" Angie asked. Hell no. He ain't cute. "He a handsome dude." I laughed, lying through my gums. "Ahhh shit we gotta connection , y'all heard it hear first! Charlamagne Tha God gon be messing with August's assistant." DJ Envy clapped his hands together. I turned red and smiled.

Soon the interview was over and we all said our goodbyes. My phone had dropped and I bent down to get it. "Kamille, come here right fast, I gotta ask you something." Charlamagne said. I walked over. "Wassup?" I asked. "I was serious about you being gorgeous, so wassup with the digits?" He asked in his deep raspy voice. I laughed. "Charlamagne, you too old for me. You handsome, but I like my men younger." I shot him a innocent smile hoping he would let my ass go. "Right, but- "Kamille! we out!" Aug spat. Thank god. I hugged Charlamagne and ran after Aug. He was walking fast. I was in skinny jeans and stilettos and I couldn't keep up. "August! slow down!" I jogged after him in my heels. He kept walking. "Aug!" I caught up to him and grabbed his arm , he stopped and stared me down, "what, Kami?! we movin in the same fuckin car! shit. Hurry up so we can get ready and go." He raised his upper lip. "What's wrong with you?!" I asked. he just gave me another look that said "get yo ass in this car, and drive me." I just said nothing and opened the car door for him to sit. I slammed the door and walked over to my side so I could drive his bipolar ass home and get his shit so we could take this road trip. I pulled out the lot and plugged my phone in- "So Into You" by Tamia and Fabulous started to play. I rapped along with Fab.

I can't really explain it, Im so into you now,

I wanna be more than a friend to you now,

When they ask, I mention my baby girl in the interviews now,

And I don't bring the problems from the 90's in the 2000's-

"Did he get ya number?" Aug turned down my music. I stayed silent for a minute. "Nope." I kept my eyes on the road. "Oh iight- you called the nigga handsome, so I'm guessing y'all gonna-"I'm not ya type so why you illin over who I call handsome?" I interrupted him, being petty. Aug smirked . "Now you trippin, why does it matter? you just my assis-"

"AUGUST! can I change at your crib? I'm not tryna travel in heels." I changed the whole subject. "Yeah, no doubt." He said scrolling through his phone . Guess we leaving the whole Charlamagne shit behind us. Aug was just worried about me giving my number away.

I took Aug's luggage and put it in the back seat of my car. I sighed. "You ready, Aug?" I asked moving closer to him. "Yup," he said started walking to the passenger side of the car. I grabbed his arm, "Can you drive...please?" I looked up at him.

 "Why? I must be your assistant now, huh? got me fucked up-" he said pulling away and again walking to his seat. I quickly ran in front of him and held him back with my hands on his chest. "Bab-Aug... Please? I drive all the time and I'm exhausted from yesterday's exam... Can you drive this round? and I'll drive to your moms house."I bit my lip. 

Did I almost just call this nigga baby? you losing it Kamille. Get ya shit together.

AUGUST

Did Kami almost call me baby? Ahh shit, she feelin' me y'all. I mean, I would love for her to always call me baby- I call most bitches that, but she really meant it like I was hers. I guess my charm worked faster on her. That shit Charlamagne pulled had me tight though like duh, nigga... We around eachother alot, how can I not develop feelings for her? how can she not develop feelings for me? 

 I looked her up and down as she pleaded for me to drive. She changed into a grey PINK sweatsuit and her Cool grey 9's. Her hair was in a high ponytail with the baby hairs poppin. "Y'all don't understand, I dream about Kami, fantasize about her, picture myself in between her legs as she moans my name... 'Uhhh- August.. August... Baby... Aug...Aug.."Aug! August! Hello!" She smacked my arm, bursting my bubble.

"Oh shit, yeah... No doubt - I'll drive." I shook the nasty thoughts out of my head.

"So that's why Rihanna pulled that dumb shit?" I asked as we were on the highway. 

"Yeah, I didn't know she would do no shit like this...Aug- you literally got ya fans saying that they gon kill me when they see me. This shit is out of control. wait till I see Rihanna." Kami spoke on her whole beef with Rih. I knew my fans were crazy as shit and I knew she was facing heat from them. A whole lot of heat. "Man don't worry about them, when Aug tell em to chill, they chill. We rockin together, It's you and I, Kamille. We finna be iight, baby." I said smiling at her.

KAMILLE

"Shit!" I cursed under my breath when we pulled up to the gas station. There were already like 20 bitches lined up there.

"What the fu- how did they know I was gonna be here?" Aug asked parking up next to the pump. I knew these hoes would be after me if I got out. "Stay in the car. Don't move, or make shit hot. You understand?! you and I both know my fans is gunnin for you. Crazy ass bitches." Aug leaned in and whispered. His breath on my face made me hot... Not literally, but I just wanted his tongue in my mouth. I turned to look at him. 

"Okay, August." He looked at my lips and nodded as he left the car.

All I heard was screaming, I laid low and watched Aug handle them hoes like a pro, one by one. I smiled at how nice he was being to them.

 After some time one of the girls pointed to where I was causing Aug to turned and look. My cover was blown.

 I unhooked my seatbelt ready to get at any hoe who tried me. They all started running towards the car. "FUCK!" I cursed out loud opening the door and running out. Them bitches could've gotten to me , but they wasn't finna fuck up my car that my only brother got me.

 "Get that fat bitch!!" one yelled. I threw my hands like my Tegan taught me to do, I wasn't goin down like no punk. I snuffed the first girl I saw and swung at the second. I felt my hair being pulled and blows to my body.

Shit, I was getting jumped for being August Alsina's assistant. While I was getting fucked up, I couldn't help but wonder, was it all worth it?