She's A Very Sneaky Girllll pt.2 (Drama In The Hospital Room)

I laid in the hospital bed and heard hella voices outside my room. I opened my eyes and as if on cue, Tegan came rushing in. "Baby girl! Kami, how you feel, muma?!" He stroked my cheek. I had a bumping headache. "Yeah, Tigga. where's August?" I asked looking around. "He outside talking with Chris Brown and his bitch, Katrina." Tegan said mispronouncing Karreuche's name. I shook my head. "Karreuche, T. Her name is Karreuche." I smiled. "Whatever her name is,she bad as shit. Yo Kamille... let's be real for a minute. You don't ever feel that your life is in danger, working for this nigga?" He asked. I sucked my teeth. "Tegan, is now the time?" I looked at him. "Hell Yeah! shorty swung a glass bottle at ya head. You lucky it ain't break. Shit, we all lucky it ain't break! where was this August nigga at? who helped you?" He interrogated me. "Tegan," I sighed. "No one knew she was going to do this , No one even knew she was there! all I know, is that I got hit, Karreuche fought for me, and I was carried out the club. That's all. Everything was a blur." I began to get annoyed. "Ms.Jacobs?" A white nurse with black hair and epic eyeliner came in with everyone behind her. Aug, Karreuche, Breezy, Chris, Kid Ink and... Nicki?

"Yes?" I responded to to the nurse without quite taking my eyes offa Nicki. Why the fuck was she here? She looked down at her feet. Mhmmmmm. Can't even look me in the eye. "How do you feel?" the nurse broke the silence. "My head is killing me, I can feel it pulsating." I touched the back of my head and felt a big ass lump. "Yeah, don't worry hun. you'll be fine. The medication the doctor is going to give you is going to help with the pain and swelling. It was a lot worse when you came in." she smiled and rubbed my arm. I nodded. "I feel like a cartoon character. You know how, when they get hit? the lump on their head rises and shit." I said causing everyone in the room to laugh. "Okay, I'll be right back with your prescriptions and an ice pack - and then we can discharge you, beautiful." The nurse said, after that-she left.

"Why is she here?" I quickly snapped my neck in August's direction. "I don't know, she wanted to see if you were okay." He moved a strand of my hair out of my face. "I told them! I done told them! I don't know why they let this bitch up in here, nobody fucks with her old ass." Karreuche said. "Kay! you not done turning up, for tonight?! damn! this ain't ya beef." Breezy checked her. Karreuche was my bitch, I loved her already. "What beef?" Chris looked back and forth between Nicki and I. Shit. I totally forgot, he knew nothing about what was going on- neither did Kid Ink and he stood there oh-so quietly. "No beef, C. We just all gotta insider, joke. that's all." Aug quickly spoke and all of us agreed. "Oh, well ... Kamille, I know you thinking about revenge..-" I'm not thinking about anything! I know what ima do. I've been cool for too long. She got me fucked up. Ain't nobody telling me nothing." I snapped back. "Argh!" I screamed when a bolt of pain shot through my skull. I held my head. Everyone immediately looked at me and got closer. "Chris... ice chips...please?" I asked him to go get me ice. "S-s-sure. anything you need." Chris fumbled and hastily got out the room. I rubbed my temples and looked at Nicki. "Kamille... is it? I'm sorry bout everything that went down tonight... if there's anything I could do for you, let me know. I can't help but feel, I'm at some type of fault, here. It was my party." Kid Ink broke my focus. I never paid him much mind, the tattoos on his face turned me off, but other than that, he was a cutie. "It's fine, Ink. Don't worry about it." I smiled. "Nah, how bout I take you out, gorgeous? whenever you feel better. Anywhere you wanna go. I owe you. I insist." he said in front of everyone, making shit awkward. I looked at August and August was grilling Ink and Karreuche was grilling Nicki whom was now grilling me. "What you do for a living, lil nigga?" Tegan asked Ink. "Tegan!" I bumped him. "I rap, duhhh. I got some of the hottest songs out, right now. Hell and back? Show me? Main chick? Bad Azz? " he mentioned some of his songs. "Nope, never heard of you. What's ya name? Kid Stink? I mean- Ink?" Tegan fired shots. "Tegan! cut it out, you're embarrassing me!

Anywaysss, I would love to go on a date with you. Next friday is perfect for me." I smiled trying to change the subject . "What?" Aug looked at me. I ignored him.