Note From The Author

Lemme just take the time out to say this, I FUCKIN LOVE YALL. ALL OF YALL. I mean, y'all support is amazing. You guys are the reason I'm updating this book. Every chapter I write, y'all deserve it. whether if it's for y'all entertainment or if y'all need the laugh or boost of self esteem , I do it for my readers. Understand that AnihkaDior is not hollywood , if you guys message me, I'll respond! If y'all need advice, Holla. If y'all just wanna talk, Holla. If you on the verge of giving up all hope and thinking about becoming a stripper named "Thunda Thighz" Holla! (Shit, trust me. I've been there.)
On a serious note, you are all gorgeous (Yeah, I see y'all. I see every comment and vote.)

No one is perfect, size or looks don't matter. Work your flaws and if you're feeling a little low... Just know, you are the shit . Be the queen or king of your own world. Shit, if you ask me... That's how I made it through 18 years of life. With an imaginary crown on my head.
Y'all make it do what it do, baby.
I wish I could hug you all at the same time.

I work with what god gave me and my babies, I urge you to do the same.
-A.D.💗💓💓💗

Sb* I'm 23 now and I had to update the pic cuz what the fuck lmao but the message still stands
- 2020 A.D 🧡