Aug The Asshole

"Baby, you too deep , slow down! .... I'm bout to cummm." The girl bit her lip.

Shit, she wasn't gon cum before me. I went faster and harder as she screamed and dug her nails into my back .

The bitch was Hispanic. I ain't even know her name.

I busted one and pulled out while she laid there, twitching from the dick.

I laughed.

"Damn papi..." she got up.

"You good?" I asked putting my drawers on.

"Better than good. I'm great. My man just gave me some bomb dick." She put her hands around my waist . I slowly shook her loose.

"I'm single, and you are too. My momma coming soon and she don't wanna see no broad in my house butt naked, so you don't gotta go home, but you gotta leave the Alsina suite." I walked out the bedroom.

She followed after me and cursed me the fuck out but I wasn't hearing it. I just had to kick her unknown ass to the curb.

I couldn't help but wonder what Miss Kamille was up to, though.

I often found myself wondering if she was a virgin.

She had this sex symbol look, but she was also hella innocent and shy.

I found her perfect.

But I wanted to see her out of her work clothes.

I wanted to see what she looked like on a normal day, sooo, I texted her.

Come thru. We got some things to discuss. Dress regular.

It took her some time to respond but she soon did:

Cool, Chris ain't tell me I worked today but alright, be there soon 🤗

I figured she'd be here within a hour so I showered and cleaned up the crib a bit.

The last thing I wanted her to know was that I was fucking some random bitch in my spot before she came.

A half hour later the doorbell rang and It was Kamille.

I opened the door.

"Wassup?" she stood there in a light jacket with cargos and jordan Concords with her hair curly.

Lil mama had it goin on.

KAMILLE

Aug ain't respond, so I just walked in and repeated my self .

"What's- up?!" I looked up at him and sat at his table.

I looked around.

"Nothin, I got some appearances comin up, and I need you to set them up properly and to my standards."

He said without looking at me.

"A please and a thank you would be nice." I opened up my MAC laptop to get started.

"No... you work for me. Now get it crackin. And I'm hungry, order me some Chinese while you at it. You workin over time today." he demanded.

I shook my head and mumbled "whatever."
I started to open up files and book his appearances accordingly when I got a text from Markell.

I looked at my phone.

Where u at?

I reached to respond and August quickly took it from me.

"No texting on the job. Focus. Who the hell is this anyways?" He asked.

"Did I ask you who you was fuckin , before I came up in here?" I pulled my neck back and looked at him.

He made a face.

"Fuck you talkin bout?" He said.

"I know you had someone in here, c'mon... You cleaned up. I know what's going on here. You had a bitch over and not that it's any of my business, I suggest you stop messing with random hoes. Ooh! was it that girl from the first day?" I smirked.

"You best to mind ya fuckin business. Im grown, I can do what I want - and fuck who I want." He hissed.

I laughed at his lil attitude.

"Aug, I need to know these things." I lied.

"Uhhhh... No the fuck you don't. Stay the hell up out my sex life if you ain't who I'm sexing." He spat.

August had a wack personality but his short temper tickled me.

I giggled.

"Yes sir, can I have my phone back?" I held my hand up without taking my eyes of the laptop.

"No....now, where will I be showing up? what time? And what's gonna be around for a real nigga to eat afterwards?" He asked all at once.

I bit down on my French manicured nail.

"Okay... So, you'll be in Rae's shoe store signing autographs and taking pictures for about 2 hours; there's a Chic-fil-a, Chipotle, Pizza Hut, Subway's and- "

"Chic-fil-a. What time we start?" He interrupted.

"12 PM." I answered.

Aug sighed and nodded.

"At least I get to meet bitches." He shrugged walking away.

I shook my head at his narcissism.

"Anything else?" I asked.

"Yeah, Nicki is supposed to swing by soon, I want you to take pictures of us on the balcony and later on  I got a party to go to and I want you to ride out with me." He sat next to me and opened a pack of Backwoods.

I knew what he was about to do- I done seen it all before.

"Umm... why do I need to go with you? I'm a college student. I need not to party and shit-" Aug gave me a look that cut me off.

"So why'd you apply for this job? I've heard nothing but complaints comin from ya fat ass ever since you got here." He grinded the bud and put it into the roll up.

I said nothing.

Again, he was taking shots at me.

Ignore him, Kamille.

"Okay, what would you like me to do at the party? who's hosting?" I asked, closing my laptop and taking out a notepad.

August blew smoke in my fuckin face.

"Breezy... And do what an assistant does, duh. Take pictures , hold my drinks, my blunts, and don't say much. I don't want you wandering off and running ya mouth about me- so you stickin with me the whole night. When we get back, you not going back to campus until the next day. You gon have a lot of shit to do, So you stayin in the guest room." He said.

I asked if he was asking for me to stay the night.

"Yeah. You smoke?" he asked.

I quickly shook my head.

"No."

He smirked.

"Of course, you're more of the eating type, huh? I want you to go pick up my fit for this function tonight, and get you something too. I know it's gon be hard, but try not to look too good. I don't need muhfuckas thinking you my girl. Make sure you go to my connect and get me THESE in a size 11." Aug demanded showing me a picture of the all white Columbian 11's.

I bit my lip and nodded.

He tossed my phone at me and told me to get a move on.

He was such a dick.

Aug was lucky I needed this fuckin job.

He did say something about it being hard for me not to look good, was that a lowkey compliment from his rude ass?

Y'all heard him right? I know I ain't trippin ...or maybe I am...