Lemme Tell Y'all Sumthin...

Lol y'all be losing me, man. Let's get something straight... THICK is not a bitch with a small waist, fat ass, and big titties. That's what you consider 'Curvy' or 'the stripper body'. Let's be real...If you're talking about a legitimately thick female, ALL parts of that female is thick... including her goddamn stomach (others would call that fat.)
But fuck is wrong with people? I'm over here looking for some stories to read and I see 'Thick' this and 'thick' that with a whole bunch of skinny women with big butts. Please, get it right ! Curvy and thick are two different things.
But anywho, I just wanted to get that off my chest, that's my opinion and I dare anyone to defy me- It's that time of the month, I ain't got no hoes, and my attitude is on full throttle.
Update coming soon! While you're waiting, check out my new book 'Know Your Worth' If you're a girl with a bitchy attitude and at times you can't stand niggas, you will be able to relate to the main character of the book, Niyari. I'm also coming out with a rant book where I can interact with you guys about girl stuff and what we go through such as wack niggas, drugs, sex, fake ass friends, fights, first time experiences and other bullshit! I'll get some advice from you guys, and I can give yah some advice, too.
Y'all gon get to know the real Anihka- it's gonna be dope shit.
I appreciate all my readers, I wouldn't be getting all the love I get if it wasn't for you guys.
Keep it up, I love y'all sexy asses.
-A.D. 👓❤️ 💋