Revenge

KAMILLE

Boyyyyyyy, was I in some shit! Aug was giving me the cold shoulder for the longest, ever since he found out about Kell. I explained everything to him, and he still wasn't feeling it. "Baby..." I wrapped my arms around his waist as he cooked. He was shirtless, I kissed his bare back, and ran my tongue up his spine. Aug tensed up and exhaled. "August..." I said wanting him to turn around. He said nothing and stood there stirring the Shrimp Alfredo. I rolled my eyes. "Ughhhh." I stepped in front of Aug and turned off the stove. "What, Kamille?!" he looked down at me and flared his nose. I bit my lip. Why is he so fine, lord? I looked up at him. "The food is already ready! look, don't be mad at me... I was honest with you." I had my chest pressed against his stomach. "Yeah, after that nigga popped up at the hospital, like he was your man!" Aug leaned back onto his counter with me still holding on. "Why you trippin? I don't got no man, August. I'm free to do as I please..." I said just to see how he would react. "What?!?! get off me Kamille." He tried to push me off. I laughed "Baby... I was just joking. You're over everything. But you know, we need cover- ups so people won't find out about us." I kissed his chest. "So... that mean I could have my cover up too, right?" He asked raising an eyebrow. I sighed. "Yeah. For the sake of our little...affair. But, don't get too cozy with her." I pouted. "So basically, you gon play that nigga , and I'm playing this bitch?" he asked. I didn't want to exactly play Markell but lord knew how bad I wanted August. I looked down. "At the end of the day... it's you and me. Fuck Markell, and fuck the bitch ima soon start fucking with. The throne is yours. As long as you do your part, I'll hold you downn... I'm the one that's gon hold you down, I'm the one that's gon hold you down." He sang to me. I giggled. "You're corny." I stuck my tongue out at him. "Hmm, yeah." he said bending over to kiss me. He grabbed a handful of my ass cheek and then bit my lip. "Lets see what that shrimp Alfredo be like, tho." I smiled. "No diggity." Aug quickly got a plate.

"So she gon be in St.Marks today, y'all know what to do... Drag that bitch. But don't do her too rough. Take something from her so it seems like a robbery." I went over the details of Rihanna's set up. The girls that I was talking to were two sisters, Eve and Zena. They were known as the bullies on campus, but for some reason , they wanted so bad to be my friends- Soo why not start off, by sending them on a little mission for me? "We understand that you not tryna blow ya cover and lose ya job and shit, but what's in it for us?" Zena flipped her blonde weave and popped her gum. "What y'all want?" I asked. "Introduce me to Chris Brown." Eve beamed. I immediately thought of Karreuche. "I can't do that. But what I can do is, hook y'all up with some front row seats to Trey Songz's concert, V.I.P backstage passes and y'all get to go to the after party... yah can meet all the celebs y'all want to there. How that sound?" I asked. They looked at eachother and looked back at me.
"DEAL."

ZENA

Eve and I threw our hoodies on. We were fighters by nature, so this jumping shit, came easily. We walked around and waited till we spotted the long-necked bitch. "Shit! I see her. she across the street!" Eve said. Luckily, it was night time and very few people were outside. "She bout to pass the alley...you ready sis?" I asked my younger sister. I always ha to make sure she was good, no matter what. "No doubt. Let's do this." She put her ski mask on. I nodded and did the same. We sped up and walked behind Rihanna, far enough to not seem obvious, and quiet enough to not seem suspicious. She was on the phone talking the most shit. "Yeah, Nicki. But you know what? I'm gal we cool now, cuz we can take this bitch down together, feel me? She still ain't come after me and it's been a week! this bitch is pussy." she spoke. She had to be talking about Kamille. Eve looked at me and shook her head. Once she reached near the alley I ran up behind her and pulled her by her hair into the dark, dead end. She started to scream, but Eve punched her in the throat, cutting off any kind of sound or speech. I kicked her in her head and snatched her phone from the floor. Eve pretty much handled everything else from there, but Rihanna started to fight back and something about this bitch got stronger and stronger and she was close to whooping my baby sister's ass! "Oh hell no." I hit Rihanna over the head with a thick piece of wood that was laying around and she stumbled and fell. I got on top of her and roughed her face the fuck up. "Shanice! let's go! get her shit, and let's get out of here!" Eva said making up a fake name so we left no trace. My smart ass little sister.
I snatched the gold chain off of this bitch's neck , then went through her pockets and purse and found about 800 cash, right there and then. Rihanna was bloody but I didn't give two shits. Eve spit on her one last time, then we quickly walked out of the ally, took our ski masks off, and hailed a cab.
"You good?" I looked over at Eve. "Always good, Z. Always good." She smiled holding her small fist out for me to pound it. "My bitch, for life." I smiled at her. "My bitch, for death." she responded, as always.

KAMILLE

"Pop singer, Rihanna has been hospitalized after being found nearly unconscious, in a dead end located in St.Marks. Police are still investigating the crime, sources tell us, the suspects are believed to have been females. Once found, the suspects will be charged with battery and robbery. That's all for now, I'm reporter Lucy Wilcox, David, back to you-"

Unconscious? Damn! I told them simple bitches not to do too much!
I sat next to Aug and he looked over at me. "You better hope, you planned this shit out, perfectly. If this backfires, that's yo ass."
I'm pretty sure I did. but if anything, I was hoping Rihanna would pull through and not suspect me of anything. I know y'all think I'm trifling and wrong, but damn! I need this job and this was the best way to get shit done...After all, this was revenge. Y'all better recognize.

[:Eve And Zena In Opening Photo:]