Trick Or Treat!

I stepped out of the bathroom with the Princess Tiana dress on, and tight. My titties were busting out and shit and every step I took, they jiggled. "Behave, girls." I whispered to them. If anything, I looked more like a playboy bunny - Halloween edition. The dress stopped and flared at my knees. "Aug." I said calling him . He turned around and immediately looked at my boobs. "How do I look?" I asked rocking back and forth from heel to toe. "Look like you tryna get some dick, instead of some candy." He spat. I rolled my eyes. "Why you always gotta say some outta line shit? you know what- I don't even wanna go." I started to walk back to the bathroom and he grabbed my wrist and brought me back into him. He planted a soft kiss on my lips. "Don't act like that. We can both stay home, but we doing this for Maiya, Mel, and Maddy. You know you always look good, baby." He started to feel up on my booty I pushed him away. "Only cause I love the girls." I said putting on the matching shoes. "Put your hair down , so it covers ya titties," he demanded. I did just that, not because Aug said so, but because I ain't want the girls thinking that's how young women are supposed to dress, even though it was Halloween. I looked over at Aug with his Michael Myers mask next to him. He was dressed in all black with white and black converse, and a hoodie. He put the mask on. "Shit, if Michael looked as good as you , I wouldn't run, when I see him " I smiled. "You just shitted on all Disney princesses." He spoke through the mask. He lifted his mask up to gimme a smooch. "I love kissing you, Kamille. You gon fuck around and have me kiss you in public." He smirked. I smiled at him. I puckered up my lips to feel his soft ones again and that's when Amaiya, Madison, and Diamel came busting in. I quickly pushed Aug away. Amaiya stood with her hand on her hip. "Are y'all ready?!" She rolled her eyes. "You look so pretty!" Diamel touched my dress. "Thank you, mama- y'all look cute . Aug, we ready?" I looked up at him. "Yeah, we out. Grab y'all baskets." Aug said walking out of the room with all of us close behind.

"Ma! we out! be careful when handing out candy! I don't wanna have to fuc- I mean rough somebody's kid up!" Aug yelled to his mother. "Bye yall! I love you guys! be safe. You too Kamille!" Reina yelled back. "Bye miss Reina!"

AUGUST

Mannnn. y'all have no idea how many niggas tried to get at Kamille tonight! I mean, shit is ridiculous. Shorty got pull even when she's in a costume! I had to hide my jealousy... Kamille was mines. Not openly, but I had tabs on that ass. Ever since I gave her head, my feelings for her grew stronger. Plus, baby girl can blow. Y'all should've heard her singing in that bathroom. I watched her walk away from the door with my nieces and her titties bounced with enthusiasm. God damn. She fine. My phone vibrated. One of my breezy's was in need of some TLC, naa mean? Shit, I wanted some pussy, but I was with my four favorite girls. I checked my phone..

Nicki was gonna have to wait.

We all had hella candy. Amaiya ,Diamel, and Madison stood in their pajamas and munched away at their candy. My phone started to vibrate on the table, Nicki was blowing my phone the fuck up. I looked over at Kamile. She looked at my phone then looked at me. "You ain't gon get that?" she asked. I bit my lip knowing what Nicki wanted . "You get it." I told her to pick up my phone. Kami shrugged and picked up the phone putting it on speaker.

"Hello?" Kamille spoke.

"Who the fuck is this?!" Nicki spat. Here she go.

"Girl, relax! This ain't no jumpoff, this Kamille."

"Shit, wassup girl?!" Nicki sounded embarrassed.

"Nothing much. You good? you callin a lil late." Kamille caught on a bit.

"Hmmm. I'm fine, where's my lil brother? why you picking up his phone? His fingers broke?" Nicki threw some attitude back. Kamille looked at me and tossed my phone into my lap as she got up and went up the steps after saying goodnight to the girls. What the fuck was her problem?

"Wassup?" I spoke into the phone.

"Why the fuck is Kamille with you?" Nick spat.

"She's my assistant." I blatantly said.

"Why you got her picking up ya phone and questioning me?" she got sassy.

"Mannn, you know I don't like that shit, I'm a grown ass man- so, YOU don't question me. You heard me say she's my assistant right? so stop trippin." I shot back.

"I'm sorry, baby. Come over." she seductively said.

"You know I'm with the Fam, Nick." I said.

"No, but what I do know is, you want that dick wet, and I can provide the phat pussy to do the job. c'mon Aug, just 30 minutes. " She started to whine. I sighed.

"Iight man, Gimme 10." I said

"Trump Hotel. See you in a few." she kissed into the phone. I hung up. Yeah...I fuck with Nicki. There's more to them pictures on Instagram and Twitter... me and her... we constantly fuckin. I do wanna cut that shit off... especially since I'm tryna get with Kamille. I know this shit won't stay a secret forever though... and judging by Kami's Keen senses.. she might be the first to figure it all out.

KAMILLE

I guess Nicki and Aug went partying. I had put the girls to sleep because Reina had to go to work. I was missing August, he had left 3 hours ago. I laid in a oversized t-shirt with panties and I just exhaled.

It was late and I just wanted my boss to get home, safely. I closed my eyes and clapped the lights off. 20 minutes later I was awakened by the feeling of someone touching my legs. I slowly opened my eyes and jumped at the sight of a tall dark figure hovering over me. I heard Aug's cackle and he turned the lights on. I was blinded so I threw the covers over my head. "Take a shower and go to sleep, I don't know why you bothering me." I mumbled. "Cause you're mines to bother." He said undressing down to his boxers and laying down next to me and totally disregarding the whole shower thing. "You smell like pussy." I joked. Aug got quiet. I ain't doubt one bit in my mind that he was fuckin with some wack bitch tonight. That's just who he was. I laid with my back turned to him. He rubbed up on my booty until he got tired and just fell asleep with his hands on my ass. I was tired too so we just slept like that. In our own little "platonic" relationship. In our own little time zone. In our own little world.

-WOOHH! I Finally Got To Update. I'm Sorry Y'all, I'm A Senior In HighSchool And I'm Tryna Work My Ass Off, So, I Ain't Got A lot Of Free Time On My Hands, But I Will Keep Up And On, As Long As Y'all Keep Reading.

Smooches💋!

- A.D