A Boo For The Public Eye

AUGUST

"So ya momma Indian huh?" I asked Azika. She was a back up dancer for Tinashe. I met her on tour and kept her number saved up for a rainy day. She was baddd. Her ass was real, and she was foreign. I had invited her out for lunch so I could get to know her some more, since I planned on making her my boo thang, for the public's eye. I had my baby, Kamille... but we had to play shit smart. I sipped my fruit punch and listened to her talk about herself. "You a player, Aug. Everyone knows it. " She totally went off topic. I coughed. "Wh-what? ima good guy. Them straight rumors, ma." I lied. "So you gotta prove it..." she bit her lip. She was about 23, but she was flirty like a young horny catholic girl. "How you want me to do that?" I asked. "Make me known as your shorty. The girl you rockin with. August's New Bae." She said. Kamille was my shorty, that's who I was rockin with, that was my new bae! Azika was buggin the hell out. The media was gonna think she was my bae, that's all I needed. I had to get the attention off of Kami and I. "No doubt, we could work that out... But don't move too fast, we got nothing, but time." I said. Azika pulled her neck back "so another bitch could snatch you away from me? no... I'm going to be your girlfriend, August Alsina. Where's ya lil fat ass assistant? mhmm I heard about her." She smiled. I choked a bit. "She's not fat, don't trip. Know your place, she's my assistant- have some respect." I abruptly said. Azika threw both hands up, like she was surrendering or some shit. "Woah, did I hit a soft spot?" She asked. "Na but that's family, ma." I lied. Of course she hit a fuckin soft spot, Kamille was my bae. Plus, she was bad as shit- ain't nobody have time to clown her. "Well, when can I meet her?" Azika asked. I looked behind her, and as if on cue, Kami walked in with that Markell bitch. "Sooner than I thought, she just walked in with her nigga." It hurt me to say that, I was supposed to be walking with Kamille. She looked bomb. She wore a peach colored skin tight dress underneath her long white kimoto - I could tell she was hiding her body, but baby, Aug see every and anything. She also had white pumps with the strap around the ankles, made by Steve Madden, (yeah, I could tell these things. Ima flashy nigga.) She turned around to give that nigga something and her ass was looking super fat. I mean, fatter than usual. I bit my lip. Every nigga in the restaurant was looking at her and envying Markell. Shit, I was one of them! I mean, That's my booty. My lips, My pussy, My titties, My hair, and My pretty face. Everything Kamille had was mine. I been stopped caring about Azika as soon as Kami walked in. She just talked and talked and talked. "That's his girl? and your assistant? Hmph, she's... something." Azika huffed and sipped her water through her straw. Let me tell y'all why I just caught a attitude. She drinking water with lemon and ice in a fuckin restaurant! like bitch! what's next? you gon order a salad? Lemme tell y'all sumthin bout me, ladies. If I take y'all asses out to eat, I expect y'all to eat. Spend my fuckin money. Im the one who brought y'all the fuck out. I'd rather you not come with me, if you gonna sit there and eat and drink like a fuckin rabbit.
"What do you mean by 'she's something'?" I asked. Azika looked over her shoulder at Kamille and Markell who was yet to have noticed us. She squinted and quickly turned around. "I mean, he's to good for her. and that kimoto is so unflattering." Azika was sounding like a true hater. "She looks perfectly fine. What's with y'all females, today? why is it so hard to except that another female is good looking? can y'all just ever admit it? Damn. You bad, so why you stressing over how my assistant looks, while she with her man?" I swallowed hard before saying the last part. Azika said nothing. Kamille looked around the diner and locked eyes with me. She waved. I smiled at her and soon she and he came over. He held her hand as she swung her hips side to side, making her way to our table. Nigga, get off her hand. I thought to myself.
"Mr. Alsina! how are you?" Kamille's curly high ponytail swung as she spoke. "Wassup, Kami? " I licked my lower lip. "You remember Markell, right?" She looked over at Markell who was staring at Azika who had her head turned the complete opposite way. I nodded. "Markell..." Kami gave him a look. "Oh, Waddup bro?" He held his hand out for me to shake . I shook it. "This is...?" I could've sworn I heard a little attitude slip out in Kamille's question. I smirked at her slight jealousy. "Ayo... what's wrong with you?" I nudged Azika. She turned and looked at Kami. "Hi... I'm -"Azika?" Markell cut her off. "Markell? hey! I didn't even notice you." She lied through her fuckin teeth. My upper lip went up and so did Kamille's. "Oh, y'all know eachother?" I asked. "Yeah, all too well." Markell smiled. "Fuck is that supposed to mean?" Kami read my mind but said it before I could. "We dated back when I was Celfix University, he was a freshman and I was a junior, he broke up with me when I went on to pursue my modeling and dancing career. But no hard feelings, you're looking real grown now Markell, taking care of yourself, really well. I'm glad too see you're moving on to bigger things." She smiled up at him and sneak-dissed Kamille.
Kami twitched a bit... the way she did when she was about to get in someones ass. "So this is your date, Aug?" Kamille asked looking at Azika up and down. "Yes." Azika proudly spoke. "I believe I asked him, and not you." Kamille glared at Azika. Lord knows this ain't the time or place. "You know what, y'all enjoy y'all dinner, August, I'll see you later. Take care, lovely meeting you, Ass-ika. Let's go, Markell. We have a lot to discuss." Kamille walked away snatching Markell up.
"See what she just did with my name? I don't like her." Azika sucked her teeth. "You never gave her a chance! you judged her as soon as you saw her, and you said something about Markell moving onto bigger things, that was foul and you know it. It was unnecessary, but let me know if you still checkin for ol' boy- so I can let yo ass go right about now, and let Kamille fuck you up while you at it." I said clearly sensing she had feelings for him. "What? no, Aug. That's my past. I want you and you only."

KAMILLE

Ever since we sat down, Markell hasn't said a thing, as if I caught him in something. "You better start talking, before I put my foot in ya ass." I tapped my toe rapidly while glaring at Markell. He cleared his throat and took a bite out the complementary breadsticks. "She's an ex, babe. That's all. It's all about you right now, fuck her." He brushed it off. "I was two seconds away from snatching that remy up offa her head... basic ass hoe. Who she thought she was? with that fake ass H&M necklace she got on." I ranted on. "Kami... that's her hair, baby. Just like your hair is yours." Kell shot me an innocent smile. "I don't care. I can make that shit Into remy if she try me again, believe that." I sniffed. He laughed at me. "You jealous, ma? you so cute. As you can see, she ain't got shit on your fine ass. I upgraded, so she mad." He buttered me up. I couldn't help but smile at his comment. I looked over at August. I missed him. I wish it was us on this date right now, my baby looked so miserable with that Payless shoe wearing hoe. Our eyes locked and he quickly blew me a kiss causing me to turn red in front of Markell. "You're so beautiful, Kamille. When you gon let me make you mines? you keep playing games." Kell flared his nose. "Never." I stuck my tongue out at him. "Nah, I will make you my shorty, and when I do...its gon be more about us, and less about ya lil boss, over there." Kell said taking a sip of his soda. I furrowed my eyebrows. "No... School first, then my job, then my relationships. I'm making this money, Kell. You aint. Bills gotta be paid, and shit has to be bought." I went on and on. Kell would never be over August. He had to. "Baby girl, I would pay for anything you need and want. That's why I like you, cuz you making your own money and seeing past the fact that a nigga got bread. But you all independent- I like where ya head at ma." he said. My phone vibrated and it was a message from Aug:
Yo, come to the bathroom. Take the long way so Azika won't see you and suspect anything.

I sighed. "I need to go to the bathroom, hun. when the waiter come, order the steak for me, please?" I bit my lip. "Anything for you, gorgeous. Gimme kiss." he said. I smiled and bent over, throwing him a cheek to cheek kiss. He sucked his teeth. I giggled and strutted to the bathroom.

I stood outside both unisex bathrooms with my left leg crossed over the other. I exhaled and softly knocked on one of the doors. Aug immediately swung the door open and pulled me inside.
One thing led to another, and before I knew it, I was sitting on the sink hoping that shit wouldn't collapse with my right leg thrown over Aug's shoulder. I tried to hold onto my moans and screams by biting my knuckle. August must've been feeling some type of way, because he was eating me like there was no tomorrow. My back arched and my left eye rolled all the way back. "Hnngguughh" I whimpered as I busted one right on his tongue. Aug smirked and gently lowered my shaking leg off of his shoulder. "I'm sorry, baby. I just had to get a little bit of that... mark my territory." He said kissing my lower lip. "August... go back to that cheap ass hoochie. She waiting on you." I was still shaking. "You so sexy when you jealous, but you know you're mines, and vice versa. You ain't goin nowhere, right ma?" He said kissing on my neck. "Hmmm never, baby." I said. "Come over, tonight. We got some unfinished business to take care of." He said grabbing my ass.
"Okay, daddy." I bit my lip and looked up at him. "I like that... Ima make you scream that, someday." He said causing me to blush.

I went back to my table and Aug was already back at his before me, and things went normally. "You put make up on?" Markell asked. "No, not at all, why?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows. "You got this amazing glow to your skin. What the hell went down in that bathroom?" Markell joked as he munched on his Paella rice. "Oh nothing... just some serenity... Can I taste your rice though?"

:Azika In Opening Photo: