part 6 crazy cybernetics

Tatsumi's pov

As we made the jump to hyperspace my mind went to the two lightsaber-wielding Force users. Both men have red blades they weren't Sith as far as Tatsumi thought he had heard Rumours during the Clone Wars that the dark lord of the Sith had been looking for force-sensitive children had this been what he was after? They decide to stop at another outer rim world a collaborator of theirs was on a planet named Rishi. Despite being discovered by the empire Tatsumi wasn't exactly where it with the station blowing up it was unlikely they had pictures of them I put on the wanted posters still he sent an encoded signal back to Sarkhai just in case telling them to be prepared in case the empire did come looking for them. Just then Kakumei came into his cabin.

Kakumei- dad who were those guys?

Tatsumi figured the question was going to come he just didn't know exactly how to word it.

Tatsumi- I don't know who they are son all I know is that they're well trained in the force.

Air- they're known as the inquisitorius

Tatsumi and Kakumei turn to their heads to look at Air

Air- they're specially trained to go after force-sensitives and Jedi who escaped The Purge 15 years ago.

Air's face had a sad look as if she had suffered at the hands of the inquisitorius.

Tatsumi- are they the same people that killed

Air didn't allow Tatsumi to finish his statement as she walked out.

Kakumei- dad what wrong with her

Tatsumi looked at his son and decided it was better just to keep this piece of information from him at least for the time being. Ultimately he should have known better than to bring up Anakin to Air. Air had lost so much not only on their home planet but she had lost a lot during the Clone Wars Anakin really had been the last straw for her.

The ship's intercom beet Air's Voice Was Heard seconds later.

Air- we're going to start our descent into the planet's atmosphere very soon strap-in everybody.

Everybody that was on the ship strapped in getting ready for the final descent into Rishi. the planet looked extremely tropical it was rather surprising that the Empire didn't have a foothold here. Kakumei looked out the viewport the planet seemed to be a somewhat tropical area but of course, they weren't going towards the main subsections of the main population they were heading toward the outspread the planet. As they got closer to their destination the landscape seems to change which wasn't all surprising it was just extremely weird instead of seeing the beaches in Shoreline that were characteristic of reishi Kakumei saw mountainous terrain and even a forest which was also extremely odd to him. Slowly they made their descent towards of structure that was a home and somewhat of a military base if not an old one.

 Slowly they made their descent towards of structure that was a home and somewhat of a military base if not an old one