part 14 Rescue

Akeno pov

I readied my blasters for what was to come we were going to be making a major assault on an Imperial stronghold planet. We were not able to get as much data as I would have liked as I looked at myself in the mirror I realized I hadn't finished dying my hair. one strand of it remained pink while the majority of my hair was now the same Brown that my father had. I had always wanted to hold on to something of my mother's but as I got older my hair color had changed and now I resembled more my father than my mother. I guess it was fate in the end. My father had once told me that my mother was the best sniper in the revolutionary army back on their home planet I looked at my 2 blasters and at the heavy-set sniper rifle that sat in the corner. If I couldn't look like my mother I could at least honour her by being a sniper genius like she was. As I holstered my 2 blasters I picked up the large sniper rifle and disassembled it and attached the following pieces to my belt and to my back. I quickly made my way from my room to the Meeting Room on the ship. Fuuka had asked her people for help but they had declined apparently Tarkin had locked down the entire planet anybody who attempted to leave was to be killed immediately. Leone Had reached out to other rebel cells most had declined but one had said they would help with our escape. If now all that remained was for us to hijack an Imperial shuttle and make our way to the planet. Kakumei poured over all the data trying to make sense of it in his own way. Air  Was busy in the cockpit also pouring over information but for very different reasons. Akeno understood what was to be done she was saddened by the discovery that Galen was an inquisitor but at the same time she couldn't really be surprised. His behavior around everybody was always a bit off. As Akeno was thinking to herself her  Uncle Came up behind her and gave her shoulder an encouraging squeeze.

Wave- we will get your dad back

Akeno- I know

Akeno was trying to keep her mind on the mission through her Uncle was trying to be reassuring to her she wasn't in the mood for it.

Just then Kurome came into the meeting room with a smile on her face.

Kurome- We have an Imperial transport we're ready to go when you guys are.

Fuuka- good let's get things started

Air- ok who is going?

Everyone in the room looked at Air

Kakumei- what do you mean?

Air- I mean not everybody's gonna be able to come with us this is at most gonna be a 5 man team.  Some of you are gonna have to stay with the ship.

Kakumei- I'm going

Akeno- I'm with you

Leone- I'm with you to

Wave- I'm with you as well

Fuuka- I'm with you I want to get at the Empire as well.

Air looked at the  Team that would be coming with her. She was deeply afraid that some of them could die. She was also disappointed that there wasn't as much information on the fortress that was on Mustafar. But such was life there was very little she could do all they could do was get ready to fight as hard as they could.

Elsewhere in the Galaxy

Darth Vader oversees the torture of Tatsumi. He wanted him to suffer in the same way that he did it hadn't been much for him to break the man's mind that part was easy. The only reason why Vader was even continuing the torture was so that the boy could feel his father suffering through the force. It had been interesting to find out that Tatsumi had a son. Electricity shot through Tatsumi's body the torture would keep going. Yet the electricity lets up but only for a little bit Vader moves to Tatsumi's right side

Vader- you have the will to live that is good

Tatsumi looks up at Vader

Tatsumi- I....have something...worth fighting for.

In a swift motion, Vader grabs Tatsumi's right hand prosthetic and rips it off. Tatsumi  Screams in pain as fresh blood starts to pour out of the stump Vader hadn't just ripped out the prosthetic arm he had also ripped out the serville motors connected to muscle tissue and tendence.

Vader-  I'm going to leave you alone with your thoughts enjoy your time.

Vader turns on his heel and leaves the  Torture Room. Followed quickly by The Grand Inquisitor and Starkiller. Vader would not allow his prisoner to die not until his son got here if he absolutely got his wish he would kill him in front of his own child to send a message and to drive him further to the dark side. Yet though Vader didn't have much of a description of the boy black hair and green eyes which wasn't a lot to go on he admitted it was still better than nothing. Tatsumi for all of his strength and power could not keep everything secret however there was still one last piece of information that was being kept from Vader which had completely vexed him. Vader quickly dismisses and tells The Grand Inquisitor and Starkiller to be prepared for uninvited guests. Vader enters his private chamber and slowly allows the machines to disconnect him from his armoured and his prosthetics slowly he enters a the cylinder and it begins to fill with the liquid

 Vader enters his private chamber and slowly allows the machines to disconnect him from his armoured and his prosthetics slowly he enters a the cylinder and it begins to fill with the liquid

Vader closes his eyes and begins his meditation and sleep he knew it only be a matter of time.

Vader- soon I will have what I want.