Pat 28 Children of the force part 2

Kakumei pov

All I could feel was panic I felt so small as me and my sister ran through the streets carrying the infant. We had to make it back to the ship we had to call for help. I could hear the Clashing of lightsabers behind us I could feel the intensity of the force. Back up the street, the inquisitors along with the rebels fought. Fal was doing anything to break Air's defense. Green fought Tatsumi with the same cruel abandoned that he had shown at the space station using his lightsaber's dual face function to make the blade solid or to make it a whip. Tatsumi did everything he could to stay out of reach of the whip he didn't have the force so he had to rely on his jetpack to get him away.

Green- you took her away from me you had no right.

The look in Green's eyes was full of Menace but also of pain.

Tatsumi- what are you talking about?

Green- you took Akame from me.

Tatsumi barely had enough time to comprehend what The Inquisitor was saying before Green delivered a painful kick to Tatsumi's ribs even though his armor absorbed most of the shock it still hurts. Tatsumi hit the ground with a loud thud he looked up as Green walked towards him.

Green- I lost her once before I won't lose her especially not to a weakling like you.

Green angled his lightsaber to deliver a killing blow until a wave of force energy blasted The Inquisitor's office feet and into the side of the wall.  Air grabs Tatsumi's arm and pulled him up and began running.

Air- we have to make it to the Spaceport we have to get off the planet before the empire locks down the planet.

The two of them run as fast as they can Air looks behind her and sees the two inquisitors in Hot Pursuit their eyes betraying no hint of Mercy.

Kakumei pov

Eventually, me and my sister got to the Spaceport we tried to access the security panel.

Akeno- come on open up open up

I could hear the footsteps of people running behind me I turned my head to see my dad and Air running towards us the inquisitors in Hot Pursuit.

Tatsumi- come on what's taking so long to open up the door?

Both Inquisitor stopped and extended their hands delivering a sharp force push that sent Tatsumi and Air flying into the wall knocking them out completely. Fal stepped forward her yellow eyes gazing at the two siblings.

Fal- you're all alone now there's no one to save you hand over the kid

Kakumei grabbed his lightsaber and activated the green blade

Kakumei- I won't let you take him.

Akeno pulled out her blaster.

Green- you're outnumbered and outclassed you've got nothing.

Green extended his right hand and sent out another massive Force wave sending the two into the ground.

Fal- this will please Lord Vader greatly

Green narrowed his eyes at his partner but said nothing Kakumei couldn't prove it but he could almost sense the inquisitor's reserved nature as if he didn't want to bring him or his sister to Lord Vader. Just then the doors to the hanger opened up the lights almost blinding at first seem to dim as a figure walked out.

Kakumei/ Akeno- mom

Fal- Akame this is an unexpected surprise but it's most welcome.

Akame looks from Fal to Green then she looked at her companions that were slowly getting to their feet along with her son and daughter.