part 11 Smugglers and Hunters

Rishi The Smuggler pirate planet and also a planet that was far out of the way of the Empire and its notice. Sitting inside a bar in one of The Shanty towns that dotted the planet. For two weeks Han Solo and Chewbacca sat waiting for their contact to show up. Serene was late as usual Han wasn't too surprised the lady knew how to get around and she was a professional in his opinion however she always had a nasty habit of being late all the time. Rishi was a little bit out of the way for him however Serene's jobs always paid well. However, he could never shake the fact that perhaps Serene was more than she let on. As Han takes another drink he became aware of a young boy no more than 15 years old walk into the Cantina followed by a girl who looked like she was around 17. The two looked unbelievably out of place like they didn't belong in the two weeks that Han had been in this town he didn't recall seeing two new faces Chewbacca was also following the two with his eyes. Turning to Han Chewbacca grunts.

Han- I know they look like they just got off a space freighter. You think they're from around here.

Chewbacca grunt again before getting up to use the Refresher. As Chewbacca was getting up a familiar blue-skinned woman walked into the bar Serene had finally arrived.

Kakumei pov

The Cantina was noisy and it smelled horrible this has been my first time going into one that was so badly kept. Dad asked me and Akeno to collect some information the Cantina owner dad always said that if you want to know how a town is run go to the nearest bar and asked around. As we went up to the bar I felt a disturbance in the force a woman with blue skin and red eyes walked in a little bit after we walked in something about her screamed Imperial but I couldn't prove it she was about my height black hair her face was very well-rounded if it wasn't for her more fearsome expression she would probably be very beautiful to ordinary beings. Because I was just drafted by the woman I didn't notice the fact that I slammed face-first into what appeared to be a rug up until I realized the rug growled at me. As I stepped back and looked up I realized I slammed face-first into a Wookie I had never seen one before in my life and I was now extremely nervous.

Kakumei- I'm so sorry

The Wookie looked down at me. Before I could say another word a man came up behind me and put his arm on my shoulder.

Han- don't worry about it kid it happens more often than you think.

The older man stands side-by-side with the Wookie

As if On Cue I felt a disturbance in the force and turned it to look at the blue-skinned woman standing just behind me

Serene- Han I thought we were going to talk about a job? Is that kid one of yours?

Before Han can speak Chewbacca growls and grunts.

Han- what do mean he is part of the crew?

Me and the woman looked at the two arguing with somewhat amusement and puzzlement because we didn't understand what they were saying and another part of curiosity.