And the man in front of him, if he really reveals his identity on the spot, so many eyes look at it, even if Qin Zhan is going to favor favors, what do the people at the base think, what the seniors think, and what will the people of country Z do?

She knew very well in her heart that even if she was caught at this moment and the identity of the Lord of the Night Gang was exposed, Qin Zhan would still protect her.

It was precisely because he knew how good he was to himself that Song Ye wanted to escape.

Dignified major general, is it going to be infamy for her?

No, she didn't want to bring him the slightest burden.

Therefore, this knife is both helpless and resolute.

Qin Zhan was obviously also surprised, because with his eyesight, he didn't even see how the opponent took out the Swiss army knife. In order to avoid injury, he subconsciously reacted. He took a step back to avoid the blade, and leaned back inertially. .

What Song Ye wants is now.

With the other hand, he quickly threw out a small black box. When he flew over Qin Zhan, Song Ye's blade lifted up, and the sharp blade directly cut the box in half in half, and the spilt powder spilled out all at once. Spilled on the man's face.

At that time, Qin Zhan wanted to raise his hand to block, but Song Ye took the lead and swung it away. Even though he closed his eyes, he was inevitably lost.

Just as the man closed his eyes, Song Ye turned around cleanly, and quickly swept towards the gate.

With a bang, the door lock was violently broken, and the slender figure disappeared into the prison in a blink of an eye.

Qin Zhan wiped away the powder from his eyes. The smell made him feel that his nose was itchy, and he stopped chasing after him. He leaned over and picked up the small box on the ground and found that it turned out to be a box of loose powder for makeup.

He looked at it weirdly for a long time, and couldn't figure out why the woman would still carry this kind of thing on her body when she came out to save someone at midnight.

There were a lot of blood stains on the ground, and Qin Zhan did not plan to collect DNA for comparison, because he believed that women could not run away.

"Xiao Liu, people are out, pay attention to the power grid, and issue a warning first." Qin Zhan said to the headset, then turned back to check the casualties of several guards. Originally, he appeared at the door to test the opponent's true strength. Even if he missed and escaped, the external power grid could stop people.

He specifically told Xiao Liu that he didn't want the woman to run up and get electrocuted.

But before stepping out a few steps, there was a sudden exclaim from the headset, "Fuck, people are running, hell!"

At that time, Qin Zhan paused, his face was a little surprised, and frowned and asked: " How did you run?"

"That's it, it crossed from the grid..." Xiao Liu was obviously stimulated, and the whole person was a little incoherent.

Cross over from the grid.

Qin Zhan felt that this statement was like a fantasy. Although he had doubts in his heart, he still walked towards the innermost side, "No need to chase, I'll talk about it later."

The woman just now should be the manipulator behind the night gang. Hua has contacted, and she will get married tomorrow, and Qin Zhan doesn't want to ruin Song Ye's wedding banquet.

However, rubbing the blood on his fingertips just now, he always felt that the figure of that woman had a sense of familiarity, as if he had seen it somewhere.

Especially those eyes, even in the dark, are very bright, like, very much like my own kid.

This thought flashed through his mind, and Qin Zhan's eyebrows tightened, because he found that the height and shape of the woman were very similar to his brother.

It's just that Song Ye's eyes are as cold as the moon, and the woman's eyes are full of cold murderous aura.

At this time, he didn't think of the two as the same, only felt that there was some kind of blood relationship between the two.

Even so, he believed that Song Ye was the one who was kept in the dark.

In front of the interrogation room, he checked the situation of several people on the ground, and found that the other party had not silenced, but just knocked them out, and he was a little more curious about the way the boss of Yegang acted.

The rumored cruelty is not necessarily true.

Thinking like this, he got up and walked to the interrogation room, which was dark inside, but after adjusting to the light, he could still vaguely see the figure in it.

The people of the Han family are not dead, but the people of the night gang... he frowned, strode into the door, and scanned around, only then confirmed that the few detained here are really missing. .

No, it's gone.

He kept guarding at the exit, and there was only one way out. He walked all the way but couldn't see half of the escaped figures.

He suddenly realized that something was abnormal, so he immediately turned and walked towards the exit.

Outside the prison, the bright moonlight was shining on the grass on the outskirts. A total of eight members of the eagle group in black combat training uniforms were led by Xiao Liu to stand in line, standing in place waiting for orders.

When Qin Zhan came out, Xiao Liu's face muscles twitched a few times, showing that his emotions were still extremely unstable.

"Have you been surveyed all around?" Qin Zhan's cold face couldn't see emotions, but he just opened his mouth to let Xiao Liu get a say.

"I checked. Within the monitoring range of the power grid, all the people in the night gang disappeared." Xiao Liu thought about it for a long time, and could only use the word "disappearance" to sum up tonight.

"During this period, have there been any faults in the power grid?" Although Qin Zhan felt strange, he believed that everything could be analyzed and treated with rational logic.

"No, and I personally saw that woman break through the power grid. The power grid data on the computer was completely normal." Xiao Liu said of the disappearing woman, her tone unconsciously excited, and Qin Zhan's cold eyes were finally swept away. , Then calmed down, but his face was still wrinkled.

"Take me to the place where the other party disappeared." Qin Zhan also wanted to figure out what was going on. After all, the power grid has been in stable operation, and he also believes in Xiaoliu's technology.

The group of people walked towards a direction on the grass under the leadership of Xiaoliu, and along the way they could see blood stains from the injured arm of the opponent.

"Stop, right here." Xiao Liu pressed the data on the small keyboard and stopped everyone's footsteps. Obviously, one step ahead is the power grid, and there are tomorrow's blood stains on the ground. "There are more blood stains here because of her. I stayed here, but the pause was not long, only ten seconds, and then she rushed out if nothing had happened. After that, I also tested it immediately and found no abnormality in the power grid."

Qin Zhan caught an insect from the ground . Throw it over, and I saw the grid scorching the insects instantly.

The other members all looked different and felt that the cold wind behind them made their scalp numb.

This thing is really evil.

Qin Zhan didn't say much, but what he cares most is not how the other party overcomes the power grid, but how the other party can accurately determine the location of the power grid in such a rush.The development of the power grid was constructed solely by Qin Zhan's team, and it was put into operation and used by his people to control the data. In the past few years, how many forces have sought out the final seller.