Chapter 17

Sorry guys that I took a long time but I just want to change something. So everybody 1 year older. So that means Yn is 17 and Diggy is 18. Okay to the story!

Yn P.o.v

"STOPPPPP!!!!!" I yelled as Dan tickled me. He was literally on top of me. "GIVE ME MY KIT KAT!!!!!" He yelled back. "N-NOOO!" I laughed and struggled to get loose. I held the candy bar behind my back. He flipped me over and snatched his candy bar. I reached for it but he quickly opened it and took a bite. I lifted up and chuckled. "You suppose to be on your diet nigga!" He shrugged his shoulder's. "I couldn't help it." He devoured the kit Kat in seconds. "Fat self." I got up and dusted my self off. "Come on so we can go." He sucked the chocolate off his fingers and got up.  "OK." He picked me up and threw me across his shoulder. I laughed and wiggled in his arms. Today is my baby 18th birthday. He opened the door and put me in the car and got in the drivers seat. "Shouldn't I drive since it's your birthday?" He looked at me crazy. "Hell no! I ain't trying to die young." He backed out the drive way. "Shut the hell up I can drive. " He laughed and kissed my cheek. We were heading towards a waterpark. Mb,the omg girlz,Jacob latimore,Jessica Jarrel, Trevor Jackson, Spinking and whole bunch of other people would be here. Also Amari and my other besties would be flying out here to come celebrate. I missed them so much! But they don't know that I go out with THE Diggy Simmons. I turned up the music and they were playing one of Dan's songs. "And that was my boii Diggy Simmons! Happy birthday bro!" I looked at Daniel and he had a smile plastered on his face. I'm glad he was happy since his parents weren't here. He also graduated and he was releasing some songs out today. So he was kind of saddened that his parents weren't here to join the celebraiton. In about 10 minuets we pulled up at the place. He rented it out so we could do more stuff. He went to the side of the car and opened the door for me. It was his birthday and he was still being a gentleman. I helped him get the bags and we walked in. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIGGY!" Blasted through both of our ears as we walked in. Everybody walked up to him and hugged and greeted him. "Thank you so much fam." "Soooooo..." Spin said eyeing me. "So what?" Daniel said dumbfounded. "Introduce yo girl to us!" He said hitting Daniel playful. "Oh yea right. Well everybody this is my beautiful and amazing girlfriend." He took my hand and kissed making me blush. Everybody "awwwwwed" making me blush harder. Trevor Jackson hugged me. He smelled good lol."Nice to meet you." Spin greeted and approached me giving me a welcoming hug.

2 hours later

"You cool people Yn!" Spin said laughing. "Thanks you too." We were all sitting by the pool and talking. "I got to go use the restroom." Jacob said laughing as well. We all nodded.  An idea popped inside my head. I whispered into to Spin's ear and he smirked and pulled out his phone. "On three." I mouthed him. I got up and stood back. I pulled up three fingers and spin watched closely. When I was done I screamed and ran towards Daniel.

Diggy P.o.v

I heard some screaming and turned around. I saw Yn running towards me and I screamed as my eyes widened. Instantly,I felt the cool blue pool water connect to my warm skin. I swam up and saw everybody laughing. Yn and Spin were on the floor holding their stomachs. "Y'all triflen!" I yelled and laughed with them. Everybody jumped in the pool making water splash all over my face. "Sorry we're late." I heard somebody say. I heard Yn screech a high scream and she jumped out the water. There were three girls. I'm guessing those are her friends.  "Damn babe almost made me go deaf!" I said chuckling. The three girls let go of her and looked at me. "Wait........babe?" One of the girls questioned looking confused. "Is that Diggy Simmons!?" The second girl said rubbing her eyes. "Why the fuck you didn't tell us this was his party!?" The third one yelled hitting her playfully. Everybody laughed. "Well everbody these are my crazy friends Amari, Aaliyah and Monnique. " HEYYYY!" They said loudly. "Ugh why y'all have to be so loud!" Yn rolled her eyes playfully. We laughed again and Jacob walked out the restroom. "Did I miss something?" He asked confused.