Chapter 10

Yn p.o.v

My eyes fluttered open as I rolled over to feel an empty space. I guess Diggy went back to his bed last night. I was about to get up but I felt a weight on my stomach.

I looked up and saw Diggy. "Get your fat ass off me." I said squirming around. He laughed. "Good morning to you to. But we got school come on." "If you would get off of me I will." He got off and I sat up running my fingers through my hair. Ughh I hate school. I did my hygiene routine and started getting dressed. I wore my high wasted shorts with my lime green shirt and sandals. I put on my silver neckless that said "Boss". I decided to braid my hair in two braids and placed some lip gloss on my lips.  My eyes wandered around for my vanilla scented perfume. I found it and sprayed some on me. There was a knock on the door and I was expecting it to be Diggy but it was Bajha and Zonnique. The Omg Girlz and I have been really close lately. They are really great friends. "Hey girly!" Zonnique said inviting herself in. "How did yall get in?" "O Diggy let us in. He was actually nice this time to us." Zonnique replied back. "Ooo girl you looking finee!" Beauty said. I laughed. "I hit that if I was a boy." She joked. "Girl whatever but where Brianna?" I asked grabbing my Tweety Bird back pack. "She in the car waiting for us. You going to ride with us so come on!" She rushed me out my room and downstairs. "Dig I'm going with the girls bye!" I yelled grabbing a apple from the kitchen."Ok bye!" He yelled back. We entered the car and Brianna greeted me. "Hey big booty." "I got a big booty???  Girl you thickums." We all laughed and talked as Brianna drove us to school. We arrived and soon first period started. There was  two new students and the guy sound familiar. His name was Justin Combs. He is light skin and has curly hair and well built.  The girl was named Jessica Jarrell and she was pretty. She was also light skin and she had long pretty hair. The guy sat next to me and the girl sat next to Diggy. The girl rolled her eyes at him and Diggy looked guilty. I guess they already know each other. I felt a light tap on my shoulder and turned around. There was Justin shining his bright smile. "Hi i'm Justin." He held out his hand and I shook it. "Im Yn." I smiled back. Close up he was more good looking. "Well nice to meet a beautiful girl like you." I blushed trying to hide it. "I love making pretty girls blush." I blushed even harder than before. My cheeks got hot and a wide smile spread across my lips. "Umm thanks." I said back. "I hope you won't mind..... but can I have your number?" He asked looking at me deeply. "Ummm sure." We exchanged numbers and the bell rung. I walked out and Diggy came to my side. "So whats up with you and that new kid?" He asked as I put my books in my locker. "Nothing really...just making a friend I guess. But what about you and that Jessica girl? She seemed like she didn't like you or something." I closed my locker and we begin to walk to 2nd period. "Ummmmmm....I don't even know her." My expression changed to "Nigga you lying" He chuckled and started talking. "Ok ok...well we went out for two years then she cheated on me. But we got back together but i was still mad so I cheated on her....." "That's kind of messed up. I know she cheated first but you should of let it go cause you can't change the past..and did she seem sorry?" "Yea she did but I was younger and stupid....so I didn't know what I was doing. But your right." I smiled and chuckled a bit. "Your not stupid......you just made a mistake, were humans we all do." "Yea you're  right....maybe sometime this week I can show her I'm sorry."

Lunch

Diggy P.o.v

My eyes wandered around the room for her. There I saw her. She looked the same. I guess I will try to talk to her. I walked over there hesitant. I don't think she notice but I sat by her. "Hey......" I said slowly. She turned around and I could tell she got more beautiful. "Ugh what do you want?" "Look I'm sorry for what I did to you....You didn't deserve that." She looked at me closely before sighing. "As much I don't want to forgive I guess I will.....I mean I can't be mad at you forever." "So friends?" I put out my hand and she shook it. "Friends." We caught up on some things. She is still in her singing career and its taking off. I learned that she has a boyfriend and their happy. "So what about that girl you walk with and stuff? Is that your girlfriend?" "No just friends..." I responded. "Hmm it seems like you want to be more than that." I scratched the back of my head and bit my lip. Now that I think of it, it would be great if Yn was my girlfriend. I mean she is a wonderful. "Well I don't think she feels the same way. I think she just like me as a friend." "Hmm well talk to her and see what she says." Jessica responded smiling. The bell rung and I walked with Yn to our next class. Maybe I should try to talk to Yn about how I feel about her.

Sorry for the long wait...I will try to update again later next week since this is so short......bye