Chapter 7

Diggy P.o.v

2 months later

My jaw clenched as Cassie turned the recorder off. "Awww babe it's OK I told you she was trying to use you." Her arms snaked around my waste. Yn just doesn't seem like she would do that. "That bitch! Imma gonna have that hoe fired!" My fist balled up. Cassie kissed the back of my neck before speaking. "Why do that when we can make her suffer."

Cassie P.o.v

I smirked when I saw Diggy smile. Finally I got him where I wanted. He is so gullible tho. Marcus did a great job. See what had happened was I had huge argument with Yn yesterday after school. I recorded the whole thing and then gave it to Marcus so he can edit it. He did so good it actually sounded like Yn said those things. And I got Diggy to believe them. "I'm going to make her life pure hell if she think she can try to trick me and my family!" Diggy yelled looking furious and angry at the same time.

Yn P.o.v

"Yn can you tell Daniel to come here for me." Mrs. Simmons asked as she sat down in the living room. "Yes ma'am." I responded and I made my way up the stairs. Before I knew it I was at Diggy's door. Nervously I knocked on it and it swung open. Damn he looked mad. "Your mom wants you." I said as I furrowed my eyebrows. Not one word left his mouth. He just walked out bumping into me rudely. Who pissed in his cornflakes? I shrugged it off and soon saw Cassie walk out smirking. Ugh this bitch. I moved next door to where my room was and turned on the t.v. I was watching Martin but my attention soon turned to my phone as it rung. "Hello?" I said into the phone as I heard breathing. "Aye wassup Yn." I heard a soft gentle voice say. A smile spread across my lips as I recognized the voice. "Hey Jacob." I said sitting up and leaning against the soft head board. " I was wondering if you can join me and the boys at the carnival." "Sure. When?" I responded. "Friday." Yes! I celebrated in my head. I'm free on Fridays. "Yea I will come." "Good I will pick you and Dig up at 8." "OK bye." "Bye Yn." The sound of the Line ending rung in my ears and I put my phone down. Jacob is so sweet. I would say I have a crush on him other than Diggy but Jacob is more like a brother type to me. My phone buzzed and I had a text from Jacob. "O and tell Dig for me."

A sigh escaped my lips as I pulled my body off the bed. Right now I really don't want to talk to him since he seem so pissed. Plus I'm tired since I have school then work right after. My arms lazily pushed my bedroom door open and I dragged my feet to Diggy's door. I waited a few seconds before softly knocking the white colored door. It swung open and once again Diggy looked pissed and furious. "Ummm J-Jacob just wanted me t-to tell you that he's going to pick us up on Friday for the C-carnival." He looked me up and down as my bottom lip shivered. I'm not gonna lie I was scared. He just looked so mad like he was ready to swing on a nigga or something. He rolled his eyes and I heard a voice behind him. "Hey babe who's at th-" I instantly saw Cassie weave and her head. She looked at me then at Diggy and smirked. "Oh what do you want?" She rudely asked and mean mugged me as she put her hand on her hip. "None ya." I responded. I felt a strike of confidence come through my body. I was just tired of her disrespecting me. "Aye don't talk to her like that cause I can get you fired quick if you want to start some Shit!" Diggy snapped. I was astonished by his tone. Well Damn I know she his girlfriend but she had an attitude first. Right then and there I knew Cassie had something to do with this. Her little tricky ass probably told Diggy something that made him mad at me. I just rolled my eyes as Cassie walked out his room before He slammed the door. "OK what did you tell him." I exclaimed as Cassie smirked again. "I don't know you tell me. You was the one that said you was gonna use him." What is this bitch talking about. "Oh please bitch I never said that with yo lying ass." "Ha whatever anyways but im warning you again I advise you to stay away from Diggy if you don't want nothing to happen to you." She swung her head around and continued to walk away. What the hell is wrong with her!? Why does she always come at me like I did something to her!? I stomped my feet to my room and threw myself on the bed. Ugh I just want to fuck her up so bad but I know Cassie is capable of ruining my life forever No matter what happens.