Chapter 22

Yn P.o.v

My eyes opened as the sun rays from the window made my eyes squint. My hands wonderd around the bed and I realized Daniel wasn't by my side. "He isn't here." A familiar voice rung in my ears. "Hmm?" I mumbled and stretched my arms out. "Digg not here. He spend the night at Spins." I looked up and saw Russell with Ava on his hip. "Oh ok ugly." I responsed and stood up. "Girl I'm smexy!" He popped his collar. "Yea whatever.Umm Why you in my room anyways?" I scratched my head and went towards the bathroom. "Cause this my house. And I go where I wanna go." I flipped him off and slammed the door in his face. I heard him smack his lips and I chuckled. When I looked in the mirror,all I saw was a big hair ball on top of my hair. I huffed and did my hygiene. It was boring without music, so I put on my jams.

She said "I heard you got a main chick
A mistress and some hoes
You be up to no good
And everybody knows
My home girls tried to warn me
They tried to let me know
But what you got, I need a lot
So I can't let you go"

I sung into my brush and started to comb my hair.

She said
"I, can't get enough, can't get enough"
(I need that)
"I, can't get enough, can't get enough"
(I need that)
"I can't get enough of what you got
Good god, you hit the spot
Tried to let go but I just could not
So don't you stop, I need that"

I threw my hair in a high pony tail. My phone buzzed making the music stop. "Main" popped up and I slid to answer it. "Hey big bootayy!" I heard Monique yell. She so ghetto Lol. I chuckled. "Why y'all always say I got a big booty? But Hey girl."
"Cause it's true. But me and the girls were wondering if  you wanted to go out. You down?"

"Yea I'll call when I'm ready."

"OK b-" She was interrupted by Aaliyah loud mouth. "Bye boo!!" Monique smacked her lips. "Shut the hell u-"

I hung up not wanting to hear them argue. They are so crazy but I still love their ghetto asses. I almost forgot they stayed in a hotel. They said they love hotel's breakfast lol.

I got dressed. My outfit included faded high wasted shorts,a red rose shirt,red sandals and black sun glasses. It was warm outside.

I grabbed my purse and phone and headed down stairs. I saw Mama Jus flipping some pancakes and Rev dancing to music.

Very superstitious, writings on the wall,
Very superstitious, ladders bout' to fall,
Thirteen month old baby, broke the lookin' glass
Seven years of bad luck, the good things in your past.

He sung and kissed Mama Jus. She smiled and he kept on messing with her. "Move boy. You gonna make me burn these." Her New York accent strongly sounded. I laughed as he put his hands up in surrender.

They turned their heads and greeted me. "Good morning miss Yn." Rev greeted and kissed my cheek. "Hey honey. You're up real early." Mama Jus said flipping a pancake. I checked the time on my phone and it read 9:23 am. "I didn't even notice." "So you know where Dan is?" I nodded. "He spent the night at Spins." They both nodded their heads. "So.........where you headed looking like that?" Rev questioned sternly. It was funny cause he played like he was my Dad sometimes lol. I chuckled and licked my lips. ,"I'm going to hang with my girls, I should call them." "Wait honey! No breakfast?" Jus cracked some eggs in a pan. "Well of course,let me Just call them." She nodded. "Tell them they can eat here too, if they want." I loved Mama Just She is so nice to everyone but She will go off if she has to. I nodded and before I pulled out my phone the doorbell spunded off. "I'll get that." I was expecting to see Daniel but three of my Mains was standing in the doorway. They all group hugged me. We all felt big arms wrap around us. "I feels the love!!!" Rev screamed. We all chuckled. "Mama Jus said yall can eat with us if yall want. " Yes more food!!!" Aaliya cheered. Me,Monnique and Amari rolled our eyes. We headed to the kitchen and Rev said a prayer. He really prayed powerfully. Soon everybody dug in the chocolate chip pancakes and blueberry biscuts with cheesy eggs. "This is real good Mrs.Simmons." Monnique had a mouthful. "Uhhh what about me?" Rev asked. "You didn't do nothing but stir the damn pancake batter,but thanks honey." Mama Jus rolled her eyes. Everybody laughed. They were really funny just like on t.v. There was good vibes as everybody communicated. We were finished and helped clean up before leaving to the mall.