Chapter 12

Cassie P.o.v

"Well did you do it?" I asked shaking my leg impatiently. "Yea but she really didn't like it........" He responded sounding unsure. My leg stopped shaking and I raised my eyebrow. "What do you mean?" It was silence for some seconds until he finally spoke. "I kind of raped her..." A wide smile plastered on my face. "That's wonderful." "W-what?" He said shockingly. "That is even better then what I wanted you to do. You took her precious innocence away when she didn't want it taken." "So by raping her...you think it's wonderful......."

"Yep." I said popping the p. "O and there is something else......Umm well I invited my friend over and he was kind of apart of the rape too....." I laughed. "Bravo....that's is good too....she needs to learn not to mess with me." I said bluntly. I could feel him smiling on the other end. "So when do I get my money?" "Soon ok. And trust you me you will get paid extra....bye now." Before he could say something else,I ended the call. This plan worked wonderfully!!!!

Diggy P.o.v

I checked my watch and it read 7:00 am. In four hours Yn would be here. I can't wait to see her. I had something planned for her and I hope she would like it.

Yn P.o.v

I woke up with a massive head ache and my area hurting. Shit what happened last night. I tiredly got out of bed instantly feeling cool air hit my body. I shivered a little and looked down to see me naked! The fuck! I took a step and I winced because my area was really sore. I tried to remember of last night and my eyes widened. J-justin raped me.....My head starting pounding more. Shit! I strolled my way to the bathroom taking my phone with me. The little light beamed from my phone signaling I had some messages. I Checked my phone and I had two messages. The first one was from Diggy. It read "Can't wait to see you!" I was confused and I checked the time. Oh shit I forgot I was suppose to go to Miami to see his concert! The time read 7:30. I have a couple of hours.

Since I was to sore to stand up for a shower I took a bath. A few tears shed from my eyes as the memory from last night replayed in my head. After my bath was over I put on my Undergarments and my black and white joggers and a white tank with my white Nike air force 1's. I Slipped on my Jacket since it was cold outside and threw my hair in a messy bun. No make up today. I quickly threw some clothes from my closet in a big purple suitcase. My shoes got placed in a big purple bag with my toothbrush, deodorant, perfumes and other accessories. I didn't know how long we was gonna stay but it was enough for at least a week. I checked the time again and it was 10:00. I also checked the other message I had. It was from Justin.....it read "Had a great time last night and if you were smart you wouldn't tell anybody what happened because I can do worst. Love you babe" I cringed at the message. I didn't want to leave my room dirty so I put my sheets in the washer and picked up some stuff from the floor and sprayed my room with perfume. Shortly I closed my door and headed downstairs to see Mrs. Simmons.

"Good morning Yn. You ready?" She greeted me sipping from her coffee mug. "Yes ma'am." I replied. "Good I'm taking you." She got up from her chair and we headed out the door. The trunk popped opened and I placed my bags in there. Mrs.Simmons begun to drive and started talking "So, are you happy that you get to go to one of Daniel's concerts?"

"Yes ma'am,this is my first time actually." I responded looking out the window. "Well I hope you won't be disappointed." She stopped at a red light looked over to me. "You know you are a beautiful young woman....inside and out. Now I see what Daniel talks about." My eyebrow raised in a questioning look. "He talks about me?" She laughed and starting driving again. "Yes honey. He always says how he loves hanging out with you and stuff and he says you are beautiful. Don't tell him I told you that though." I laughed and smiled. "It's OK,I wont." The rest of the ride was silent and we finally arrived to the air port. "Well we are here honey. Now hurry up, don't want you to miss your flight." "Ok thank you." We hugged and I got my stuff ready to get on the plane.