Chapter 1

Yn p.o.v

Beeeepppppp!

Was all I could hear waking up. I quickly pressed the STOP button and stretched myself out of bed.

I got up and looked at myself in the mirror.

I sighed and did my hygiene and put on my sweats and a blue sports bra and got my iPod and headphones and turned on my music.

I started singing along as 4letter word by Diggy came on and swayed my hips.

I danced over to my shoes and put on my Nike's and went into the refrigerator and  grabbed me a apple and some orange juice. I ran down stairs heading towards the lake finishing up my food.

Slowly inhaling the air and exhaling it making me smile as I admired the air.

I always come here and run to stay in shape.

20 minutes later

I huffed and puffed as sweat beads Ran down from my forehead on my stomach.

I did some of my extra exercises and started jogging back to the apartment only to bump into the owner.

"Oh hey Mrs. Ramirez." I said as I smiled warmly at her.

"Hey sweety I see you still have that fine body! Work girl!"

She looked at me and smiled as I laughed.

"I try." She patted my stomach that was forming a 4 pack. "Girl what do you be doing you look too fine? With the thick thighs and flat stomach!! Shoot girl show me something I need to lose this chicken fat!! You too much for a 16 year old!"

I chuckled. "Thanks and your not fat your fine for a 30 year old Oh and sorry I'm late on my bills again."

"Don't sweat it girl its alright I know it's hard for you I mean your only 16 your young but your still strong honey O and remember you can't tell your age since your not 18." She patted my back. "Thank you and I won't, but sorry I have to get going I need to look for a better job then the one at market street where I work now." I was about to run up the stairs but she gently pulled me back.

"Ooo girl I forgot to tell you. But do  you know that guy Rev Run from Run's house?" I nodded my head yes. I loved that show but they stop playing it.

"Well they moved out of their house and gotta new one. And now they want you know like someone to help around, like a housekeeper and I heard that every girl is applying for it since that Diggy kid lives there." She rolled her eyes. My eyes widen when I heard Diggy. My heart almost jumped out my chest.! Man I loveee him so much!! I want to apply but on the real not just because of him but because I need the money. "How much do they pay?" I questioned.

"I dont remember exactly how much but girl I almost had a heart attack when I saw how much!" She put her hand over her heart. I bit my lip and looked up thinking if I should apply. "Uhhh Uh! I know that face and I know you want to apply don't you."She furrowed her eye brows and looked close at me.

"No......" I replied barely above a whisper.

She put her hand over her hip. " Girl dont lie you always talk about that Diggy kid. Don't be like those other girls and apply cause of him!" "As much as I love Diggy I don't wanna apply just because of him  but because I need the money too and I'm sixteen so I'm pretty sure they wouldn't mind but I doubt that I will get accepted anyways since so many girls are applying too."

I said and sighed. " Girl you never know I mean your a great cook and you help me around the apartment so you might make it but let me go sweety I have to handle some business." She waved goodbye and I ran up the stairs to my apartment and unlocked it and walked in throwing my head phone and Ipod on the couch.

I went into the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes and turned on the shower

getting in letting the warm water trickle down my body. I got my sweet scented soap and washed my body with it.

I got out about 10 minutes later putting on my boy shorts and tank top wrapping my wet hair into a bun  and made my way to the kitchen to cook me a chicken salad. I finished cooking and ate my food and put away to left over as I watched t.v slowly feeling myself fall asleep.

Well in starting a new story but I'm not done with my other one I'm still thinking but I will try to write another chapter tomorrow for this one o and if you are reading this and you like it a little tell your friends and I know it's short but bye!