Chapter 15

Sorry I know I haven't mentioned miley or russel much.....it seems like i just forgot but i will see if i can start fitting them in chapters! And i know i should mention diggy's other siblings too. Anyway to the story........!

Yn P.o.v

Right now I was doing online school. I like this better than real school. The only thing I don't like is that I can't see my friends. Miley had her head laid on my lap and she was tucked under my covers. And Russel was knocked out on the floor. We were having a movie night but they fell asleep so I just started to do my work for tommorow so I could be ahead. I finally got done with my lesson and I got 5 messages. I checked the one from Mrs.Simmons first and it read "open the door, I have a surprise." Slowly I softly grabbed Mileys head and laid it on a pillow. I ran downstairs and opened the door only to feel my eyes stinging from flashing camera lights. "Diggy how you feeling!?" "Diggy is it that girls fault!?" "Diggy are you secretly having sex with the houskeepers!?" All I heard was them asking Diggy questions, which I don't understand because he's not here. Quickly Mrs.Simmons popped out the crowd with somebody that wasn't Mr.Simmons. My eyes popped open as I saw the two entering the house and slamming the door. "Damn that papparazi!" Mrs.Simmons said,huffing and puffing out of breath. I relized that she was rolling a wheel chair to the dining room. I followed and got in the front to get a better look. "But I thought you we-" "Nope, not anymore." I walked over and hugged him tight only to feel him hugging back." "Aww, let me take some pictures." I heard Mrs.Simmons squeal. I heard the snapping of the camera and I got off of Daniel and blushed. "So i'm guessing that yall two are dating." "Whatt??? No..." Me and Diggy said at the same time. Mrs.Simmmons walked over to him and hit him in his head. "Why didn't you tell me! Finanlly you got a nice REAL girlfriend." I tried to hold in my laugh but failed. Diggy rubbed his head,embarrassed. "Ma!" "Shut up! Well i'm going to go see if your dad is still at his friends but Yn here are the things that the doctor says what has to be done." "You know mom, I can take care of myself." Diggy exclaimed. "Then try walking up them stairs by yourself." She smiled and left. Daniel sighed and smiled at me. "Come here." I slowly walked over to him and he pulled me down, softly and our lips connected.

Diggy P.o.v

I missed that strawberry taste. We pulled away and I spoke. "You know I missed you right?"

"You know you scared me right?" I laughed and stuggled to get out of the chair and she helped me. "Lets go up stairs. And get that bag because there is some medicine in there." She grabbed the bag and helped me up stairs. She opened the door for me and I fell on my bed. "Ahh I missed my baby." I said as sunk in the soft material. I struggeled to sit up and winced. "It says that you have to change your bandage every 6 hours and you have to take your pills. One in the daytime and one at night. And that you can only take baths because you can't be on your feet too much. Also while changing your bandage, I have to apply achohol to your wound. And at least get 9 hours of sleep a day. And that you have to accompied while changing your clothes and stuff. And a whole bunch of other stuff!!!" She bounced on the bed bext to me and looked at me. "Come on little baby...lets take you a bath!" She smiled goofly. I rolled my eyes playfully and we both got up.

She started to run me a bubble bath and she helped me take my clothes off. But she closed her eyes the whole time. I entered the bath tub relaxing my body. I felt my chest stinging where the wound was."Okay you can open your eyes now." She peeked then opened them. I laughed. "It's not funny." She said giving me a straight face. "Yes it is. With your scary ass." "Shut up! I ain't trying to have sex with you."

"I didn't say you had to. Im ready when you ready ma."

Yn P.o.v

I blushed and rolled my eyes. "And with a body like that.....mmm" He licked his lips. Man if only he knew. Why did Justin have to take my virginity! Expecially when I didn't want his ass to! I faked a smile and rolled my eyes. "Well i'm going to chill in your room." I turned on my heel ready to walk off. "No stay." He said splashing bubbles on me. "Dammit Dig you got my hair wet!" "Im sorry babe." He laughed. I sat on the floor next to the tub. "So what you want to talk about?" I asked. "I dont know.........are you a virgin?"

I paused for a little bit. Should I tell him yes? Well I don't want to lie to him but if I say no I might end up telling him how I lost it. "Hello???" He said snapping his fingers. "Well no but I didn't mean to lose it." "So you mean you got raped?"

"Well n-" "You don't have to lie to me Yn,you can tell me anything." I just sighed. "Ok I did get r-raped. But the next time I have sex is probably when I'm married but when I tell boys that they look at me like i'm a crazy bitch or something. But they don't understand that I want to make sure I'm doing it with the right person so I won't be disappointed." Daniel looked me in they eyes and shrugged his shoulders. "Well I guess i'm going to wait until WE get married."

"Nigga who said we getting married?!" "Me." He gave me a goofy smiled and pecked my lips.

Finally he got out the tub and dried off. I helped him put on his pajamas which was just boxers.

Diggy P.o.v

She started to change my bandage. I gritted my teeth as she pulled it off and it stinged like hell when she started to put the achohol on it. "Fuck hurry up please!" I said in pain. "Wait babe." I kind of wiggled around. "Be still." But I couldn't because this shit hurts. I felt her soft lips on mine as she started to wrap the bandage and I calmed down. I smiled and she pulled away. "Now get some rest." She helped me in bed and was about to leave but I spoke. "Wait! Sleep with me." She turned the light off and got in the bed with me.Im falling hard for this girl.

I know it's boring and short but I tried.....