Chapter 2

Diggy P.o.v

I woke up ready to start the day.

Mann I can't wait to pick a fine ass girl to be our Housekeeper. And I bet whoever it is , is going to let me hit. I mean I'm Diggy Simmons!!!!! Who wouldnt let me??

I went into my restroom that connected to my room and did my hygiene. The other guess room is connected to it too where the girl will be staying.

Since we were just going to pick out  girls for the interviews that was gonna take place tomorrow, I kept it simple And comfortable. I put on my black basket ball shorts black tank and my red and black Jordan slides.

I ran down to stairs of the three story house greeting my family.

"Good morning everybody!" I greeted as I got the food my mom cooked on a plate.

"Good morning honey!" My mom kissed my cheek and hugged me. Russell raised his eyebrow "Good morning bro. Why you so happy?"  I smirked. I already told him what was gonna go down when we pick the girl for our housekeeper. "You know." He rolled his eyes. Not my fault he jealous of a 17 year old pimp with his little 15 year old ass. He always says that you should treat a girl like a lady they are. Not my fault they be giving up, It's not like I force them. I could feel the tension between us and I guess my Mom could too. "Go get Miley ready for me Daniel." I mean mugged Russell as he did it back before heading upstairs to the second floor where Miley room is. She's my little angel and if somebody treats her wrong, they gotta go. I slowly crept in her room  as I saw her sitting up on her bed in her pajamas, watching spongebob on her flat screen t.v. She was holding her teddy bear that I won her this summer at the carnival.  I went behind her back and snatched her up while she screamed her little 3 year old scream. I turned her around and she instantly started laughing uncontrollably and she lightly hit my arm. "Dwont scware me like that agwain." I laughed and twirled her around, putting her back on her bed. " Sorry Lil bit! But come on we have to get you ready." "Bwut we are gwoing  to stway home all Dway since were picking a maid. So cwan I stway in my pajamwas?"She looked up at me with her big hazel eyes.  I shook my head. "Sorry M. Mom told me to get you ready so come and brush your teeth with yo stinky breath!" I pretended to air it away from my nose. "Heyyy I bwushed my tweeth already bwig head!" I chuckled. She was cute when she got mad at me. "I was just playing but come on." I picked out her blue and purple shirt that said "I'm innocent" and got her white shorts and her purple, white and blue air Jordan 7's. I didn't do her hair that's my mom's job so I just comb it and put her on my shoulders and headed back down stairs.

"O my gosh! What did you do to my daughters head!?" My mom took Miley up from my shoulders after she was done with her food and they walked to the living room. "You know I don't know how to do hair like that ma!!!!!" "I yelled. She yelled back "I see that!" I rolled my eyes playfully. " So where's dad?" I asked Russell as I started finishing up my food. He shrugged his shoulders. He's mad I know it. "Look Russell I Know I'm not perfect so I'm not going treat a girl perfect!" I started to get frustrated. He snatched his head up at me. "Dig listen to yourself you sound like a straight up lil bitch. All you do is have sex with girls and then throw them to the edge. That's fucked up! And I know what your gonna do once we get a girl. You gonna keep having sex with her since she gonna be helping and staying here! I hope dad and mom end up finding out and no I'm not gonna tell them cause I ain't no stitch! And you suppose show me how to treat girls I mean your my big bro, but it seems like you showing me what not to do! I dont know why girls think your so sweet your just a hoe ass nigga!! Your so irrelevant!" Damn that stung. Shit definitely when he said he looked up to me so that really got to me but I tried not to show it. But what I gotta listen to him for I'm a rapper and I get girls. He just jealous! "Whatever!" I yelled. I went in the living room to see Milye's hair braided into the front and it was curled down. I smiled and made my way to her taking out my phone. "Wanna take a pic?" I asked her as she climbed on my lap. "Yea!!!!" She instantly smiled her biggest smile. "Cheese!!!!!" we both said as we heard the camera click.

Yn p.o.v

I woke up from my phone giving a ding. Rubbing my eyes, I checked my phone and saw That Diggy and his little sister smiling and the caption read "Last day to apply ladies and were gonna pick girls for the interviews tomorrow so good luck! P.s if you wanna impress us impress Lil bit here " I quickly got up. Dammit I haven't applied yet. I ran to my computer and got on the website and entered my information. I Just entered the basics you know my age and everything then I Put I love kids cause I really do. I use to help the little kids back at the Foster care and I love cooking.  People loved my cooking. I put in more stuff and exhaled before pressing "Enter". I leaned back in the computer chair praying that I get this job. I finally got up and did my hygiene and put on my green crop top that said "#canttouchthis" And got my white ripped jeans and put on my green converses. I really only have Nike's and converses since I have very little money. I ran downstairs about to get on my bike as the lady that lives across the street yelled at me. "Hey pretty girl come here!" I raised my eyebrow and rode over there. I stopped and stood in front of the lady. "Yes ma'am." I smiled. "I always see you come out those apartments and you look really young where's your parents?" My smile disappeared as I bit my lip thinking of an answer. "Umm........ Ma'am I'm 18 and I came from a Foster Care so I really don't know who my parents are." I tried not to sound sad. "O I'm so sorry but girl you don't have to lie to me. I overheard you and Mrs.Ramirez  talking and sweety I heard your  having a hard time since your 16 but something tells me your gonna get that job." Damn I was worried for nothing. I sighed in relief and responded. "I don't think so ma'am. A lot  of people are applying." "Sweetie keep your head up you alright." She hugged me and I smiled saying thank you. A women I  don't even know helped me gain some confidence. I rode on my bike to my job so I can pick up my paycheck. I hope it's more than 150 dollars this time.

Diggy p.o.v

We were just watching t.v as my dad walked in. I rolled my eyes and looked away. He's never home for his kids or my mom! He pulled out his laptop and spoke. "Hey kids! Are y'all ready to pick the people today." "YEA!!!!!!" Miley squealed.

Me and Russell didn't say nothing since we both were still mad at eachother and wasn't in the mood. "Okay.......Where's your mother?" He questioned as he eyed. me and Russell. "She's in the restroom." Russell replied as he mean mugged me.

Before my dad could reply my mom came in and kissed him."Hey honey." "Hey.....well were about to start looking for some people." He opened his Mac book and went to the website. We all crowded around and started picking people. Their were like 1 million people and we could only pick 25. It was tough for everybody else because they were picking them based on their Bios, but Shit.........I was paying attention to the face and bodies.

Two girls caught my eye. One girl was named Yn and she had curves and smile that kills. She had big Hazel brown eyes and long hair that looked like it stopped at the middle of her back. She was a light creamy brown color And that booty ooo that booty. The other girl was named Cassie and she had curves too and braids that looked real but I'm pretty sure there fake. But her Bio said that she was flexible and man that can be put to good use. They were the last ones we picked and we all went out to eat. But of course my dad wasn't with us. We got back and I put my red beats on and listened to music going upstairs and drifting off to sleep.