Chapter 14

Yn P.o.v

I fixed my red mini skirt as I walked to the tall stone building. As I got closer to the tall medal door,my heart started thumping. I took a long deep sigh before knocking the right pattern on the hard door. Fear took over my body as I saw Justin and Cassie right by his side. They both had guns with a twisted smirk on their faces. This plan better work.

I said a little prayer in my head as they pushed me toward a room without saying a word.  "Don't try any bull shit." Said Cassie as she pointed the gun towards my head. Justin took the big gold keys and unlocked the door. He roughly pushed me in and said "Your person will be here soon." He closed the door and I turned around. I slowly made my way towards the bed. I landed on the bed. I heard a deep voice talk and the door opened. I saw a fine light skin boy with green eyes. He turned over to me and smiled. I plastered a fake smile on my face as he walked over to me. "So are you re-" He got cut off by a siren and someone speaking in a speaker. "Everybody report to the hideout!!! The police is outside!!!!!" He looked at me and grabbed my hand and we went downstairs. We were in some kind of Basement. Justin had charged up to me frustratingly and screamed. "I know your hoe ass had something to do with this." He yanked my arm and started to lead me somewhere. I knew I shouldn't have got the police involved. I heard a familiar voice yell. "Get off me nigga!" I looked up and saw Diggy. They both pushed us into a dark room. As soon as they closed the door Daniel grabbed me and squeezed me. "Are you alright ma?" He asked stuffing his face in my hair. "Yea....but I thought you was still in the studio." I responded pulling away.

He touched both of our foreheads together. "You think I would just leave you to do this by yourself? No like I said, I got you." I smiled and he intertwined our hands together. He pecked my lips and the door opened. We both got dragged apart. I got chained to a chair by a big built man. They pulled Daniel in front of me and Cassie had a gun to his head. This is what I was afraid of. "Cassie just please let him go....he has nothing to do with this." I said calmly. She laughed and responded. "What do you mean he has nothing to do with this?! He has everything to do with this!" I rolled my eyes. "See Dig if you would of just stayed with me...this would of never happened." She said pushing the gun closer to his head.  "Please just get me!" I pleaded. I hate begging, it just shows that I'm weak. "How about I do any meenie miney mo." She suggested. In the middle of her chanting the song me and Daniel mouthed "I love you" to each other. I saw the gun stop on me. Daniel closed his eyes and I did too.
BOOM!

Diggy P.o.v

I felt dizzy and fell on the hard cold ground. Immediately I saw police bust in and muffle sounds of crying. I tried my best to see through the blurriness. Yn was crying hysterically and then I blacked out..............

2 months later
Yn P.o.v

Tears shed from my eyes as I swatted down to the grave "I love you." I cried putting down the flowers on his grave........

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

The beeping of the monitor woke me up. Since the incident, I've been having the same dream over and over. I looked up to still see Daniel connected to machines. My feet propped me up and I walked over to the bed. He was healing and some of his scars from the stitches faded. His fans been asking a whole bunch of questions. This was all over the news. My phone buzzed in my pocket. I checked it and I had a message from Mr.Simmons. "You should come home. You got school tomorrow." Since Diggy got in a coma, Mr and Mrs.Simmons have been treating me like their own child. I sighed and kissed his cold lips before saying "I love you" I hope he wakes up in time for his birthday, he already missed Christmas.

Diggy P.o.v

I felt her warm lips and my lips tingled. I sighed and opened my eyes to see that I was still in the same white room. My grandma that passed was here with me. She said that I soon would wake up. But it was taking a long time. "Don't worry sweety, be happy that you get another chance to live." She hugged me and I smiled. I started to hear a beeping noise and got confused. "What's that beeping noise." I asked confused. "Dear it's your time." I looked at myself and started fading. "I love you." I heard her say; her voice was fading too.

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

My eyes shot open and I felt pain through my body. "He's waking up!" I heard a doctor yell. A lady came over my body asking me questions. "Your going to be alright. We will call your parents." She assured me. My head was pounding and I tried to stand up. I instantly felt pain run under my chest. "Shit!" I screamed. Under 20 minuets my parents were at the door. My mom started crying and hugged me and kissed me saying how much she missed me. My dad gave me a man hug and I winced. "Sorry I forgot." He said apologizing. The doctor came in. "Well we will have to run a few results to make sure he is ok and he will be out in about a.......week." She said writing on her clipboard. "Thank you." My parents said in a usion. "Where is Yn?" I asked. "She is asleep since she has school tomorrow. But we might let her do school online to take care of you after you get out the hospital." I smiled and nodded. "OK." "Well we have to go son." My Dad said as They started to gather their stuff. "We will see you in the morning." I smiled and replied Ok. They were close to the door but stopped when I said something. "Can you tell her I love her?" They both turned around all cheesy. "Aw. Yea we will." I laughed at my mom's enthusiasm. We exchanged goodbye's and they left. I hope shit don't get crazy like this again.

Vote and comment for the next chapter

It Was Good While It Lasted....On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara