Chapter 23

Yn P.o.v
It's my birthday wasupppppp!!!!!! Right now we were eating out. It was me, my mains, and some of Daniels family. The vibes were up high and everybody was laughing and having a good time. Daniel had to leave early. In don't know why but when he did everybody started smirking at me and shit. Mama Jus paid for everybody. Everybody was rushing me to finish my food. "Can I please enjoy my food y'all? Why are y'all in a rush?" "Come just trust us on this and hurry up!" Monnique said frantically. I rolled my eyes and continued to eat. "You know what? You're slow.......WAITER!!!!!!" Russell yelled. Everybody laughed.

"Yes sir, how can I help you?" "Yeah uhhh can we get a carry out box please?" "Yes sir I'll bring that right out." My eyes shot at Russell. "Nobody told you to do th-" "Here you are sir."
Damn he came quick. "Just shut up. You will thank me later." He scraped the remaining of my food in the box. "OK we gotta go!" Rev yelled. He basically dragged me out the resurant. Why is everybody in a damn hurry. Like damn can I enjoy my 18th birthday properly. I checked the time it was barely 6! Soon we were at the house. The girls followed me to my room and I was confused to see a suitcase laying on my bed. "What the h-" "Shhh put this on!" Amari threw me a dress and some heels. The dress was beautiful. It was a long white and gold dress. I didn't notice it was out on the sides until I put it on. "Dont yall thin k this is a little um.....showy?" I smoothed out the sides. "Girl shut up you look beautiful." Monnique said. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. Whatevers happening it better be good.

Diggy P.o.v
I waited patiently on the jet in my silk gold suit. Yes I mean jet. I figured if we took one we would get to our destination faster. Also Yn friends thought it was better for me to suprise her on her actual birthday. My phone buzzed and I got the signal that Yn was here. I looked at the little mirror and grabbed the bonquet of red and white roses. I took a deep breath before stepping off the jet. I saw as a car drove up and Yn stepped out. I knew that dress would look good on her. I mean anything does. She looked confused and I saw as Aaliyah pointed towards my way. I smiled briefly as Yn walked my way. She couldn't really see me since it was a little dim outside. As she got closer a wide smile spread across her face. "Hmm I knew you had something to do with this." I smirked and handed her the bonquet. "Nahh baby girl I'm slick. And you look gorgeous sweetheart." She blushed. "And you look handsome..........I guess." "You guess. Hmph......" I popped my collar and fixed my tie. She chuckled. "So what it this?" She scanned her eyes around the jet. "Our ride for tonight." "Nuh huh.......I ain't getting on that shit." "Yes you are. " No I'm n-" I picked her up and she screeched. "Put me down nigga!" I ignored her and went up the steps. I pressed the button which made them closed. I placed her on the soft cushion. "I hate you." I chuckled and kissed her lips. She pulled me down which made the kiss deeper. "Uhhhhh sir?" We pulled away and Yn looked embarrassed. "Sorry to interrupt but are you ready for take off." "Yes sir and no problem about that." He nodded and walked off into the front closing the door. "This is so nice. I bet it cost a whole damn much." She rubbed her hands on the white matirial. "Well yeah I wanted to impress you. You deserve expensive things. I just rented it though so it's OK."Thank you so much."
"Anything for you baby girl." She smiled making her dimple show. "So where are we going?" "It's a surprise." I sat by her and she laid her head on my shoulder. "Ugh you know I hate surprises." Her head stuffed in my neck. "And you know I love surprising you." I poked her nose and she rolled her eyes playfully. "Yeah whatever..........If it's going to take a long time than I'm taking my ass to sleep." She murmered in my neck. "No stay up please." She yawned. "But I'm sleepy." "You're always sleepy." She lifted her head up and straight faced me. "Ugh OK. Go to sleep than." I folded my arms. She smiled and laid her head back on me. Soon she was sleep and I placed the white blanket on the both of us.I kissed her forehead and felt myself dozing off. I know she's going to love what I have in store for her