Chapter 19

Diggy P.o.v

I watched as Yn messed with her hair looking  frustrated. She tossed strands back and forth in every direction. "Fuck it." She mumbled to herself. I chuckled lowly and continued to watch her. She smoothed out the sides of her navy blue dress that definitely hugged her curves. She was standing 6 inches taller in her silhouette heels. I licked my lips as she twisted and turned in the mirror. "I look alright I guess." She muttered.  I walked in and she saw my reflection. Her beautiful smile plastered on her face. "No you're wrong.....you look beautiful." I wrapped my arms around her.

She really did. Girls like her were rare. I mean the hourglass figure, the amazing personality and the fact that she doesn't need make up to look better, is unreal. Mami had it all. She looked down and blushed. "I still have that affect on you huh?" She bit her lip and nodded. I lifted her head up and kissed her lips. She laughed."Haha you got lipstick on your lips now." I rubbed my lips together. "I look sexy or nah." I said in a girls voice and made duck lips. She laughed and I did to. "You a mess." She got a tissue and wiped the lipstick off my lips. We heard footsteps down the hall, which caused us both to turn our heads. "The table is set. Come on nigglets, i'm hungry." Russell said rubbing his growling stomach. "OK fatty." Yn replied and sprayed perfume on her. Russy walked over to her and locked her arms. "Come on babe." Yn laughed and looked at me. "OK baby daddy." They walked off and I shook my head. "I thought we had something!" I yelled. "That's what you get for thinking!" She yelled back. I chuckled and made my way downstairs with them. "Stop stealing my girl." I said to Russell and pulled Yn back. " It's Mr. Steal yo girl ooohhhhh!" He sung in a Trey Songz voice. Me and Yn laughed. I locked arms with her as we walked down the rest of the steps. Everybody was having a conversation and enjoying their selves. Angela head popped up and she smiled. "Hey bro!" Angela jumped on me and hugged me tight making me stumble. I then felt a weight on my back and I turned my back and saw a cheesing Vanessa. "Awe yall missed me." They both jumped off of me and rolled their eyes. "Haha! I missed yall." I kissed both of their cheeks. "Mhmm you better sucka!" Vanessa said smoothing out her dress. "How my nephew doing?!" My Uncle hit my back and man hugged me. "Aye Uncle Russ how you doing?!" "I'm doing good and apparently you are too." He responed and eyed Yn. "Oh sorry everybody. But this is my girlfriend Yn." I pulled her in and held her. "So this is gorgeous girl you and Mom told us about." Vanessa said and walked up to her. Yn bit her lip and side smiled. She always did that when she was nervous. "Hi I'm Va-" Yn cut her off. "I know who you are. Actually I know who all of you are and it is really nice to meet y'all." Everybody smiled, including me. "Nice to meet you too." Uncle Russ said and kissed her hand. I eyed him and he chuckled and put his hands up in surrender. A couple of more family members hugged her and I saw that she calmed down a bit. They walked back to their seats and Yn and I headed to two empty ones. I pulled out the chair for her and she nodded."Thanks." The smell of lasagna filled my nose. "Everybody hold hands and bow your heads." My dad spoke. Words of power flowed out his mouth. Im not going to lie,he was good at praying. He should listen to his self more. Soon everbody doved in the food. "Oo who made this?!" Jojo  said with a mouthful. "I did but Yn helped." My mom stated,taking another bite. "Well yall did one hell of a good job!" My uncle Russ said and smacked on his food. Everbody chuckled. We were having a good conversarion and a good vibe filled the air. "So Yn tell us about yourself. Like what do want to do in the future?" My Uncle Russ asked. Yn stopped chewing her food and gulped. "Umm well......I never really thought about it. But I remember when I was like 14 I would always have an intrest in music. I would find myself havong a pencil in my hand and a journal on my lap, just making up my own lyrics. But for some reason I stopped." "Why? You liked it didn't you?" Russell asked, seeming interested. I was interested too. How come she didn't tell me she was interested in music before? "Well I forgot what made me stop." I noticed the change in her mood. She smiled weakly. I knew she was lying. "O ok,well I think if you still like it, you should try again." My Uncle Russ suggested. He was always the supportive one. She smiled a little and continued talking. "I remember that I had a book. I think it was red and it had a key to go with it but I don't know where it is. It had all my lyrics." An image popped up in my head as a memory flowed back and forth. It seemed familiar. "Well im sorry for that." Angela jumped in "It's ok, I mean all dreams don't come true. Right?" It was quiet for a moment. "So do you know how to play something?" "Dang yall! Showering my girl with questions and stuff." "It's alright." She chuckled. "Yea she don't mind so shut up big head!" Vanessa hit me upside the head and everybody laughed. I rolled my eyes. "Haha! But I had piano lessons before but I hadn't laid my fingers on some keys in about 3 years." My dad had got up and grabbed her hand. "Come on." She gave a confused look. "Whats he doing?" She mouthed to me as she got up on her feet. I shrugged my shoulders as everbody follwed my father.