Chapter 6

Cassie P.o.v
3 weeks later

Well today is the first day of school. Basically Diggy goes to this school for famous teenagers. Mr and Mrs Simmons said we could go there  because we don't have to be famous. Yes I said we. Yn stupid ass going too. Ugh I'm tired of her. Diggy must like her though because he always stare and smile at her. Anyways if Diggy leaves me for her than I will just get with Jacob Latimore. My outfit included white ripped shorts with a blue half shirt that showed off my belly ring. I put on my blue heels and made sure my braids were tight. A sound boomed through the house. Diggy was honking his horn signally me that it was time to go. My feet pattered down the steps and I made my way to his car. I rolled my eyes when I saw Yn in the back when I entered. She flipped me off and I can tell Diggy felt the tension between us. He cleared his throat and began to speak. "Well y'all ready?" I nodded my head and Yn didn't speak. I saw Diggy look back. "You aight Yn?" She slowly nodded her head and he smiled and she returned. This nigga. If this goes on I'm going to do something about it. He smoothly backed up and we made our way to the school.

Yn P.o.v

To tell you the truth I'm scared. I mean just think Who goes to this school. Mb,Jacob Latimore, even lil twist. A knot formed in my stomach as we got closer to the building. It was a huge white building and a Shit load of people were entering. Most of these people didn't even look famous. The car stopped, Diggy was being a gentle men and opened the door for Cassie and Me. Cassie glared at Diggy and he put his hands up in surrender. I laughed little. It's kind of funny how Cassie easily gets jealous. Cassie locked arms with Diggy and looked back at me and smirked.  I rolled my eyes and just followed them since I didn't know where to go. We stopped at a doorway that read "Main Office." We entered and there was a nice looking lady with glasses on. She welcomed us and handed us our  schedules. I had the same classes as Diggy, and Cassie only had like four of them with him. She mean mugged me when she found out. We didn't get our lockers until next week so we just headed towards our classes. Before Me and Diggy could go any farther Cassie pulled him back and gave him a wet sloppy kiss. My face cringed at the sight and she pulled back smirking at me. "See you at lunch Babe." She winked and walked away. I rolled my eyes and followed Diggy to our first period. It seems like Cassie is trying to make me jealous of her hoe ass.

Diggy P.o.v

Yn and I entered the room only to see my homies Jacob, Roc, Prince and Ray. "Ayeee y'all where Prod at?"My eyes roamed the room looking for him. "You didn't hear?" Roc asked furrowing his eyebrows. I shook my head and he continued. "O Well that nigga decided to go "solo"". He said putting quotation marks when he said "solo". "Now that nigga know he ain't gonna make it." I said laughing. Everybody laughed along and Jacob moved behind me. "And Who is this gorgeous lady?" He kissed Yn  hand and I saw she blushed. I rolled my eyes. He always does that when I'm with a girl. "O sorry this is Yn. She is one of qthe housekeepers." Everybody greeted her and she greeted them back nervously. Our classes swiftly went by and it was lunch time. Me and the boys sat down and Cassie joined. I introduced them to her and started to eat. My eyes roamed the cafeteria for Yn. They stopped and I saw her sitting down by herself. I wonder why she didn't come over here.

Yn P.o.v

I sat by myself when I saw Cassie sit with Diggy. I know if I go over there she will start something. I heard some thumps by me and looked up. It was three girls with colorful hair. That's when I recognized it was the OMG Girlz! I love their music and voices. "Hey are you new here?" Asked Babydoll as she took a bite of her salad. "Yes." I respond quickly looking down. I didn't want to make eye contact because I knew I would get nervous. "Excuse her rudeness..........But I'm Beauty,and my friends here are Babydoll and Star." Beauty said. "I know Who you guys are I love your music." I finally looked up and each of them smiled brightly. "Awww Thanks boo!" Responded Beauty. "So where you from?" Star asked and it seemed as all of their attention was on me. "Well I'm from New York but I got moved here."

"Why?" She asked curiously. Babydoll nudge Star making her whine in pain. "Dang Nique Nique stop being nosey! Sorry for this child." I chuckled lightly and pushed my hair behind my ear. "I don't mind but I was a Foster kid and the Foster Care I stayed in got shut down so I had to be moved here because supposedly I had to live with my Aunt." I paused a little looking at them as if asking them do they want me to continue and they nodded their heads. "But she never got me..........so I got a job and a little apartment. But then I quit it when I got a way Much better job. "Aww I'm so sorry you seem so young and you struggling hard." Star said and they group hugged me. "Well just know we will be here if you need help even though we just met."  "Thanks yall are so nice." We talked some more laughing and everything. They are all 17 and I told them I'm 16. Of course they questioned Why I was 16 in the 12th grade. "I started school early." I simply said. They nodded their heads and the bell rung. "So can you hang with us after school?" Questioned Babydoll as she got up and gathered her stuff. "O sorry I wish I could but I have to work." I respond gathering my stuff as Well. "Dang girl work right after school?! Where you work?" Beauty asked as we all walked out the cafeteria. "O I work for the Simmons. I have to leave with Diggy." I saw as they all instantly rolled their eyes when I said his name. "Why y'all do that?" "Ughh we hate him." Said Star and she made a stank face. "Why? He's so nice." I said confused. "That's what he does. He acts nice and then later on he will try to have sex with you. Trust me he tried it with all of us. And we didn't give it up and he instantly started to ignore us and be  very rude. But sorry we have to go the tardy bell is about to ring." I watched as all of them walked away. That doesn't sound right. I mean Diggy seems so sweet. I didn't want to believe Star but it didn't sound like she was lying either.

Cassie P.o.v
After school

I waited in the car as Diggy waited by the  entrance for Yn. He said he didn't want her to get lost since it was a big parking lot. So let the bitch get lost. Finally Yn came and Diggy smiled and hugged her. She smiled back and I saw they was talking and he kissed her on the cheek!

Aww hell Nahhhhh! He need to stop being such a charmer. I guess he forgetting he got me! He can be very nice and kiss any girl on the cheek but not that bitch. I quickly pulled out my phone and called my friend Marcus.

Phone convo:

Me: Aye Marcus I got a job for you.

Marcus: What is it ma?

Me:????????????????

Marcus: Why cant you do it it's not that hard.

Me: I know but your an expert and it will come out better if you did it.

Marcus: How much?

Me: 200

Marcus: OK just get me the stuff and I will do my best

Me:Aww Thanks boo

Marcus: Yea whateva bye.

End of phone convo:

Time to get the plan in action.