Chapter 13

5 Days later
Yn P.o.v

I was light headed. It was pitch black but then a light shown. The light was on..........Justin. I was about to run but something was holding me back. I look down and there was chains wrapped tight around my wrist. What The hell is going on. He started to walk over to me. "Let me the fuck go Justin!!" I shouted. He just smirked. Those once soft eyes turned dark. He kept on walking and I just cursed and screamed at him. He approached me and started to unbuckle his pants. "No please, don't do this." I pleaded. He didn't say anything. His cold hands gripped around neck and I fell back. I felt pain in my area an-

I woke up with sweat beads running down my face. Thank God it was just a dream. A light turned on and I noticed it was the lamp. I saw Diggy and he rubbed his eyes. "Baby you ok?" It took me a while to respond. Fear filled my body and I blinked my eyes twice. "Yea I'm ok....I just....need some air. I noticed I was wearing Daniels shirt. No we didn't do anything nasty. I just like wearing his shirts.  I stepped out onto the balcony that connected to our room. It was still dark and the Miami air was cool. Tears streamed from my eyes. Why did he had to take my virginity? Especially when I didn't want him to take it. I was planning on saving that for someone special but not anymore.

"Babe." I knew it was Daniel. I call him Daniel now.

Quickly I dried my face with his shirt. I turned around and plastered a fake smile on my face. "You good?" He asked me wrapping his arms around me. "Yea I am." We walked back and he laid on the soft hotel bed. I laid next to him. He turned his head and I could feel him studying my face. "You sure you good ma?" He asked scrunching his eyes. "Yea i'm sure." I fluffed my pillow as he turned the lamp off. I felt his muscular arms wrap around me and I fell back to sleep.

4 months later
Diggy P.o.v

Yn's and I relationship had been doing good. But lately she has been acting weird at school. Like she is scared or something. And also she one day I saw some bruises on her. I asked her what happened and she told me she fell. I know she was lying that time. Right now I was in my room with her and she was on her phone. I saw that every time she moved the slightest bit, she would wince. "Yn."

"Huh?" She responded still on her phone. "You've been acting weird lately.....tell me what's up." She sighed "Dan i'm fine." I wasn't going to believe that. I softly took her phone from her and looked at it.

Text convo

Yn: Just please don't hurt him I wont say anything.

Justin: You better not or me and the crew will get you. And do me a favor?

Yn: What is it?

Justin: One of the prostitute girls ran away and we need you to fill in.....do it or you and ya little boyfriend gets it.

End of convo

"What is this shit Yn!" She looked down and didn't say anything. I rubbed my temples and looked down. I knew that Justin guy was suspicious. I looked back up and slowly. I saw a tear fall from her face. I scooted close to her and wiped it. I pulled her into a hug and she softly cried on my shoulder. We pulled away. "What can't you tell me Yn?" I asked softly. "Dan I.........Cassie is in Justin's crew now. She w-wants me to stay away from you. That's why I had those bruises because they jumped me. They said if I told you what happened they would torture and kill you. And I seen what they did to other people before and I don't want that to happen to you." More tears flowed from her face. "Don't tell her I told you please." She looked up at me. I hugged her again and kissed her forehead. Her cries were muffled into my chest. "Yn how dangerous are they?" "I s-seen them with a whole bunch of guns before." She barley got out. I didn't have any guns so I knew we had to show the police. "Yn we have to go to the police." She looked at me scared. "No Dan if they find out, their going to get you." "Look Yn, I love you and I want to help you. They won't find out. Okay? I got you." She looked me in the eyes and I kissed her. I bit her lip and she opened her mouth letting me slide in my tongue. Softly I rubbed her back and I heard her moan. They wasn't going to hurt me or her. I will try my hardest to protect my baby girl.

Do yall think this chapter is stupid???? Comment and tell me what you think.
P.s.  I know it's short