Chapter 3

Well when I got my check it was only 130 dollars.

Ugh them people get on my damn  nerves! They leave me to do all the dirty work while other people just slide stuff through a machine and, I get less money!!!!!

I glanced at the paycheck one last time before placing my head in my hands and rubbing my temples. This Shit is really stressing me out. "Hey Miss?" I heard a tiny voice say and looked up. There was a little girl that looked about she was 2 with beautiful grey eyes. "Yes Lil cutie?" I smiled as she looked up at me with a sad face. "Will you help me fwind my mommy and dwaddy?" She asked as tears started to build up in her eyes. "Of course sweety."I sad giving her an a assuring smile. I stood up and she reached up her little hand up and I held it. We walked around the park until I heard her scream. "Mommy!! Dwaddy!!!" She ran and a man swiftly picked her up and a Lady hugged her. They looked about in their early 30's. "Thanks you so much for bringing us back our sweetie pie!" She shook my hand and I watched as they happily walked away. The man was swinging the girl around as she giggled. I wish I had a relationship with my real parents like that when I was a child. I guess you cant get everything you want in life. I sighed as I started walking back to the apartments. I felt a vibrate in my pocket and took out my phone. I had an text from my friend Amari.

Text convo

Crazymari: Sup girl what u been up 2

Me: Nothing really but guess what????

Crazymari: Uh uh I don't do all the guessing shit! What???

Me: Lol Well you know that thing the Simmons are doing? You know that housekeeping thing?

Crazymari: Girl yasss!! See I Was going to apply but cleaning a house everyday and Shit? Nope to much work! But then diggy fine ass do live their

Me: Lol thirsty much but I applied for it!!!!

Crazy: Shut up Lol but ooo girl ooooo girl I see ya! Tryna get yo freak on!

Me: Nooooo I'm doing this cause I need the money not to fuck diggy!!!

Crazymari: mhmmmm whatever

Me: -___- u killing my vibe bye

Crazymari: Lol love you too

               P.s Dont front u know u a freak.             
End of text convo

I laughed and my phone vibrated in my hand again. I touched the notification and I had an email. It was Titled "To Miss Yln, From the Simmons." Eagerly I tapped it, opening a note. It read.......

" Dear Yn Yln, Congratulations you are one of the Chosen people for the interview. It will be today at 23rd Shepard street in The New Jersey college center. In the link below there will be a schedule for what time you suppose to be there. Good luck!" I screamed and people stared at me. I started walking faster and put my Hood over my head embarrassed. I tapped on the link and it said I had to be their by 7:00, and it was 4:40. I reached the apartments and hurried up the stairs unlocking the door. I sprinted to my room and started looking through my closet. I came across my pink dress and laid it on my bed. I started looking for some jewelry and finally pulled out my gold earnings and necklace that had my name across. My real parents got me this for my sweet 16. But they sure didn't bother to come back for me. I mentally rolled my eyes making  my way to the shower turning on warm water and  washed my self with my honey scented soap thinking about how the interview would go. I mean of course I was nervous. Diggy might be there and his parents and Russell and his little sister Miley. I wonder how they would think of me. I shook it off and about 20 minuets later, I came out drying myself off and lotion my body. I pulled out my matching black laced panties and bra and started to get dressed. I added black mascara and a light shade of gold. I grabbed my pink purse and walked out my apartment hearing my heals click every time I stepped. On my way down I bumped into the lady across the street. "O Hey sweetie. You look beautiful! Where you heading too?"