Smart move Perce...

I released him a little so he could talk, but not totally removing Riptide from his neck.

Thor gasped, then shot me the goofiest grin ever, glaring, I said one more time, "Who are you!"

"I apologize, I am Thor Odinson, King of Asgard."

Okay, not what I was looking for, so giving him my signature death stare I say slowly, "How. Do. You. Know. My. Name!?"

He gulped, then said, "Everyone on Asgard knows of the great Perseus Jackson, the savior of Midgard, and the rest of the Nine Realms, even if you were clueless about that part."

"What are you even talking about!?" I exclaimed, annoyed.

"You see," he started, his thick British accent getting on my nerves, "I am Norse and we are the only deity that knows about the rest, such as the Egyptians and Romans, who you have already met, there are others but I cannot speak of them as that would be considered treason. Because, we are the only deity that can see everything, when you saved the universe from your Titan Kronos, we celebrated, knowing we could not have stepped in. You are a well-known name on Asgard, and it's so pleasant to finally meet you, I never thought that I would get the meet the amazing Percy Jackson!"

I looked around to see that Tony was still out of ear-shoot and just to make sure, felt for him. I could tell he was a few halls down, so I relaxed a little.

I looked back at Thor and said, "Look, I don't know if I believe you or not, so here's the deal... When Tony gets back, you act like everything is fine. Peachy perfect okay?!"

He nods, gulping.

"But if you don't play it off, then I'll slit your throat. No hesitation. You won't be any harder to kill than any other monster I've fought"

{"Do we have a deal?"} I ask menacingly in Greek.

He nods, looking worried, and I quickly put Riptide away seconds before Tony walks in.

~~~

TONY P.O.V

Holy shit.

How did Thor know Percy's name? That's kinda weird man...

'That was literally, the worst time to get a phone call in the history of ever,' I think to myself as I walk into the hallway and peek at the caller ID.

'Oh its just the kid.'

I answer.

"What's up, Parker? Getting all your homework done I hope."

"Oh yeah, sure Mr. Stark! I mean it's been a really long week...soo much Bio homework! I feel like their trying to kill us with Math too. And do you remember that old lady who gave me the churro? Well I helped her cross the street again and she gave me another!"

I laughed and responded, "Well that's great, anyway, why did you call me? Do you need help with anything?"

"Umm no not really, I just wanted to talk to you, I don't know..."

I give him a sarcastic sigh, "What do you need?"

"Well... I don't want to bother you or anything..."

"Kid, just spill."

"Okay fine... I want to ask MJ out on a date and I was wondering if you could help me pick out a nice present for her."

"Why do you need my help? Just use your...Peter-Tingle to see what she wants."

"Mr. Stark! It doesn't work that way!" ("And it's called 'Spider Sense'," he whispered under his breath.)

"Whatever. But I'm not really the one you should be asking, why don't you ask May?"

His response was mumbled.

"Come again?"

"I said," He trails off again, incoherently grumbling.

"Kid, I still can't hear you"

"Okay fine," He practically screams into the phone, "I. Am. Embarassed!"

I could almost see his tomato-red face through the screen.

"Okay, okay," I said chuckling.

"How about just get her like...I dunno, something angsty. She's into that kind of stuff right?"

"I mean yeah...I guess."

"Okay, well looks like you don't need my help anymore, I gotta go check on my long-lost nephew and Thor, make sure they're playing nice. See ya soon Kid, don't go get yourself killed."

"Wait wha-"

*Beep*

I chuckled, knowing how confused he must be. Then I headed back into the lounge area where I saw Percy and Thor just standing there, in the exact same spots. But you could feel the tension in the air.

"Hey, Thor how did you know Percy's name?"

Thor just shrugged.

"I do not really have the knowledge of that myself, I believe it just slipped. I did not know that was his name, but I had heard the name a few times on Asgard, but now I see that it is not this Perseus."

"Please stop calling me that," Percy said rubbing his temples, "It makes me feel like I'm in serious trouble."

Thor nodded.

Something had happened, I could tell.

And I was going to find out what.

A/N: Okay so I actually kind of like putting multiple P.O.V's in the same chapter. Plus, it lets me give yall more too read, seeing as I'm only updating like once a week. So I think I'm going to continue this, and make it where no chapter is below 1000 words (this one was 1547 btw). Let me know what you think about this new idea and don't forget to Vote and Comment!

(P.S. I have a surprise planed for next week's chapter, so be ready.)

See ya soon!

-M :)