"Mum mentioned that they've started to turn the upstair's office into your room. They obviously got your stuff." James nodded, and Tiger sighed.

"I knew they would. I'm just glad that Sirius and you don't have to share - I would hate for that to happen." Tiger replied. "What do you think happened with them? Remus and Sirius?"

"I'm not sure. I think Moony likes him.. whether he's gay or bisexual or pansexual or what. But as much I hope that they ended up saying something, I can't imagine Remus saying anything." James looked almost disappointed.

"I hope he would come to me, maybe tell me if he was doing anything. He doesn't have to, but it would be nice. I hope he does trust me enough, Sirius did." Tiger frowned.

"He did?" James asked, and the girl nodded, moving her head to look out onto the valley, James still being able to see her smile because of her cheeks. 

"I hadn't even been here for a month." Tiger looked back at James, and she smiled as she felt his hand in her hair, gently pulling it through the strands, carefully detangling any knots. 

"See, it wasn't only me who knew that they could trust you since they saw you." James replied, and Tiger looked thoughtful for a moment, staying silent.

"Did you like me from when you first met me? At the garden party or on September the 1st.. or what?" Tiger asked, and James looked thoughtful, although deep down, he already knew the answer.

"When I first met you, very first." James said, and Tiger felt a blush spread across her cheeks. "A girl in a pretty dress who seems to love treacle tarts more than anything? Sign me up." 

"You know, I recognised your village when I came to the party - I only glanced out at it after the Floo Powder, but I recognised it, like I had been there before. But in the winter it looked different, so I'm not sure." She told him.

"Like you had been there before?" James asked, and Tiger nodded, sitting up, leaning against the wall of the house, taking James's hand. 

"Maybe.. I stayed in a village in England for a few months. It could have been there." Tiger considered it. "I don't remember a lot from that summer.. only this boy who was the same age as me and the village green."

"It had a shallow stream next to it?" James asked, and Tiger looked at him funnily, before nodding. "Your middle name is Faye, right?"

"Yeah?" Tiger looked confused, and just like earlier, when she had realised that the Shrieking Shack was named because of Remus. "You're the little boy." 

"Funny how things work out, huh?" James couldn't stop smile. "I had the biggest crush on you, that summer."

"I'm glad I can say the same. Who would have thought it would end up like this, huh?" Tiger repeated what James had said, and the boy chuckled. 

"Why did you go by Faye?" James asked, looking at curiously. 

"My mum thought it would give me unwanted attention from muggles. You don't meet people named Tiger, do you?" The dark haired girl replied. 

James shook his head, and smiled when he felt Tiger's head resting on his shoulder. "How long until we have to go back?" She asked, and James looked down at her.

"Had enough of me already, Howell?" James asked, and Tiger looked horrified, looking up to see that his was joking and sighing, shaking her head.

"Never, I just don't really want to go back. With Olivia, and people still staring at me after I told half the population of Hogwart to shove their noses somewhere else." Tiger shrugged. "It's nice to not be there."

"I have a feeling it all come to an end. I don't suppose Olivia will come back for seventh year. She has no reason to, considering she has no friends and is a prominent enemy of the girl who everyone has liked for a while." James told her.

"I'm glad I told you. I might have gone crazy if I hadn't." Tiger admitted, and James looked down at her. "Like pitching myself off of the top of the astronomy tower crazy."

"It's a lot to keep to yourself. And you can tell me anything." James smiled. "That's why I'm here." 

Tiger didn't care to admit how much those final words meant to her.

✧