Yunye Technology has already popularized information for Qin Zhan last time in the sixth grade, and it is a new enterprise that has sprang up quickly without any background.

However, according to the online pursuit, Qin Zhan also felt that the helm had such courage, and the rise was not a big problem.

It's just that now there is another gang...

"Has the gang's information been collected?" Qin Zhan rubbed the phone screen under his fingertips, and asked as if casually.

"Yes, this gang is an underground organization that has been in the limelight recently, called the Ye Gang. They acted very neatly. The identity of the helm has not yet emerged. The road is called Ye Shao, but in the south An insider revealed that Ye Shao was a very young and beautiful woman in the event that the province came forward. "

Because Ye Gang's name is too big now, Lao Qi revealed a lot of past achievements after a little investigation. I have to say , This night gang ability is too powerful, the helm behind the scenes is more resourceful to the point of admiration, if it is not the enemy, the old seventh is even interested in meeting each other for a while.

"Women? Will it be Yunye's legal person?" Qin Zhan was stunned when he heard the Ye Gang at the beginning. This is the third time he noticed this gang. He didn't expect that he had grown to this point in just over a year. Such a situation, and the man behind it is still a woman. His first thought was that the identity of the helm was the same as the legal person of Yunye Technology.

"It should not be. The ages between the two do not correspond to each other. The owner of the Ye Gang is younger. But there is no exact connection between the Ye Gang and the Han family." Mr. Qi felt that something was wrong, but he couldn't feel it. Clue, it was only in the middle of the night that I couldn't take a rest and came to Qin Zhan.

In certain crime areas, Qin Zhan's analysis and intuition are quite keen. The Eagle Group takes him as the backbone, and it is definitely not just a worship of force.

Sure enough, after thinking about it for a while, Qin Zhan indifferently said: "Collect the identity information of these two women first, and then put pressure on the other side. The Han family has not explained anything, so don't let go."

Hearing this, Old Seven's heart stunned, he stood at attention and paid a military salute, and said, "Yes."

This is the first time that Old Seven has seen Qin Zhan use his private power to resolve his personal feelings. Country Y is okay. But country Z was his own person anyway, Qin Zhan did not hesitate to sell the equipment to country M without considering his own people, and even withdrew the previous preferential treatment.

Looking at Country Z, which is now like an ant on a hot pot, Old Qi can only light a candle for it silently.

Let these people not long-eyed dare to plot their boss behind, with the black-bellied character of the boss, this time they can't eat it.

After talking about things, Qin Zhan glanced at the time and estimated that it was early morning in Shishi. He gave up the behavior of disturbing the kid's sleep in the middle of the night, and ran to the lounge to do pull-ups to vent his vigorous energy.

On the way back, I saw that the lounge door was not closed, and Dong Qian's voice was shocked.

"Fuck, Xiao Budian is really doing that, cow break, I'm all excited to listen."

Xiao Budian? Qin Zhan's footsteps paused, and his ears couldn't help but move. He knew that Dong Qian's nickname for Song Ye was a little bit.

The phone was still chatting in full swing, and Dong Qian didn't know there was someone behind him.

"Eh, no, we were not able to communicate with the outside world when we went abroad to play, but I called Xiao Budian some time ago, and he didn't mention it to me. It's okay, he has great skills, and they are all his own brothers. Since he spoke, Things have to be handled beautifully for me, and the little one is my savior. I know, I'll get together again when you go back and hang up." After

chatting for a long time, Dong Qian finally hung up the phone with satisfaction, feeling still feeling that he called in the middle of the night. It's refreshing without queuing.

As a result, Mei Zizi turned her head and saw a black face stuck behind her back, a small heart almost bursting out of fright.

"Old, boss!" Dong Qian shudderingly covered his small chest, and his face was pale and pale in fright. It was in the middle of the night, so suddenly, it was so scary.

Moreover, the boss seems to be in a bad mood, and the air-conditioning on his body is going out like money.

Is it the midnight desire-seeking-not-full?

"When did you contact Song Ye?" Qin Zhan in front of him had already smashed a question coldly before thinking back.

"Huh?" Dong Qianyi was still in a daze for a while

, thinking about it, and then cautiously replied, "No, I didn't contact much, just before going abroad..." Dong Qianji didn't understand before, thinking he was a newcomer. So after joining the team, Qin Zhan will vigorously train them. Later, the main players in the company looked at them pitiful, and secretly told them that Qin Zhan had never tried these methods even by their veterans.

Alas, just after the three of them felt their ill-fated fate, they gradually figured out some patterns.

For example, whenever they mentioned Song Ye and recalled the past, Qin Zhan's air-conditioning and cruel training would come as expected.

Later, a few people learned well and tried not to mention Song Ye in front of Qin Zhan. Life was a little better now.

However, according to their observations, Qin Zhan did not like them to mention Song Ye, not because the two brothers quarreled and had a conflict, but because the eldest brother was possessive and didn't like to hear gossip about his brother from others.

This is terrible.

Dong Qian felt that his answer was standard enough. After contacting once in a few months, the relationship was alienated to Mars, but Qin Zhan's face became darker and colder. Finally, he turned around and left a cold sentence. , "Now go to the free fighting field, I will practice with you for a while." After that, Dong Qian was left with a decisive back.

Poor Dong Qian's children's shoes almost didn't kneel down. No, he didn't want to go to the fighting field. It was not sparring at all, but unilaterally seeking abuse. He wanted to go back to sleep and roll the sheets by himself.

That night, it was said that someone got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, and could hear a high-pitched wailing over the training room.

The words were divided into two parts. Song Ye at the other end of the kingdom didn't know that Han Yan's actions had caused a butterfly effect, and Qin Zhan had already noticed the existence of the night gang.

After Bai Hua was convicted of 0 guilt, the Bai family's decline was much faster than the Meng family's decline. Song Ye pushed behind the scenes and cleaned up all the Bai family members, cutting off any chance of their comeback.

After the rescue, the old man of the Meng family woke up smoothly, but his body was not as good as before, and he could no longer take charge of the Meng family. Especially after the family was emptied, the declining scholarly family fell on whose body. Heavy burden.When Song Ye first visited Meng's house, the servants in the old house had already been partly dismissed. As soon as the news of the bankruptcy of Meng's house came out, every day I wished that all those who stepped on the threshold of Meng's house disappeared. It is rare in the antique house A moment of loneliness.