Chapter 426-430

En başından başla

If it was only suspicion and hypothesis before, then the act of cutting off Mencius Heng's dragging hand just now was a shining hammer.

She would never be wrong. At that moment, Qin Zhan's hostility towards Mencius was completely a man's possession of a woman.

Could it be that Qin Zhan already knew the identity of Song Ye?

Wang Qianqian didn't think about this. The pair of pseudo-brothers who were named as brothers but behaved in a strange manner were so strange that they were unclear.

When several people were discussing in full swing, Song Ye had already walked out of Tianxin Pavilion with Qin Zhan. Under the street lights in the dark night, the two figures were stretched into two parallel lines.

"Let's go, go eat first." Qin Zhan cast his eyes down and glanced at the little ghost beside him, feeling that the underside of his large suit was empty and distressingly thin.

"You haven't eaten dinner yet?" Song Ye guessed it was half past nine, so he asked.

"...Hmm." Qin Zhan hesitated for half a second before nodding in admission.

Then Song Ye got in the car and was taken to the high-end restaurant in Shishi. He thought it was a task to accompany food, but when he came up to see the large table full of medicinal meals, Song Ye pulled his mouth to understand.

"You didn't ask for leave and came back to supervise my meal?" Although Song Ye didn't want to admit this fact, he couldn't help but ask Qin Zhan, who was already helping himself with the soup over there.

"Is there a problem?" Qin Zhan was frank and frank, without even a word of modesty, and asked straightforwardly.

From the glance he looked over, he wrote plainly, if you don't come back and look at you, you won't eat well by yourself.

Song Ye, whose mental age is as high as 30 years old, twitched the corners of his mouth, embarrassed to the point of speechlessness, feeling that he was seriously despised from IQ to living ability.

However, the medicinal diet tasted good. In the end, Song Ye drank three bowls of soup obediently.

"What do you do next?" I checked that the time was only ten o'clock. Tomorrow was the weekend without going to school. Song Ye was staying at home tonight. Now because Qin Zhan was there, he didn't have any problems to recruit people home.

If you think about it carefully, the two have known each other for more than a year, and the time spent together is not too short, but it was the first time to be together without a purpose like this, especially when Song Ye knew that this person came back to see her all over the world. It feels wrong.

However, Qin Zhan would not waste the time when he came back from a rare leave. "Watching a movie?"

Uh...

Why does Song Ye feel that this style of painting is not right.

"Watching the movie, we?" She put the subject behind and emphasized it, raising her head to try to see some traces of conspiracy on the other's face. It's no wonder that she thinks too much, it's that this kind of movie watching is too inconsistent with Qin Zhan's personality, and the target is still both of them. No matter how slow she was, she knew how rare and strange it was for two boys to go to the cinema.

However, Qin Zhan still had a face paralyzed, and said coldly, "Well, I have rarely come out before and have never been in a movie theater." Well, there are a few private theaters, and he rarely watches them.

Hearing this, Song Ye also remembered that the other party joined the army at the age of fifteen and has been fighting on the front line. He has never returned to Qin's house. The joy in life is basically zero.

Song Ye is not a softhearted person who is easily moved, but at this moment, he doesn't want to refuse for no reason.

"Well, let's go, I haven't watched it for a long time." Song Ye nodded, showing the way first, leading him to the direction of the theater.

He rushed back to her brother because he was sick. She watched a movie with him to make up for the lack of childhood.

The movie theater at this time was not as good as the 3D effects of later generations. The stereo surround sound, the theater's specifications were not large, and the small doorway was a narrow ticket window. When Qin Zhan came out, he saw the boy in a daze with a wooden face. .

"Only this one." Qin Zhan spread his palms and handed over the movie tickets in his hand.

Song Ye took a small ticket and saw the genre of the movie from the vaguely printed font. It turned out to be a literary romance...

She was a bit speechless for a moment, but she also knew that the movie theaters are still not there. As hot as later generations, working-class people do not spend much time in a month, so the filming is not so intensive.

At ten o'clock, this should be the last film.

"Let's go." Squeezing the weirdness in his heart, Song Ye squeezed the movie ticket and walked in with the crowd.

Qin Zhan, who was half a step behind, followed closely, calmly walking, staring at the young boy with a soft smile.

He had asked the unscrupulous doctor before about what to do on a date. As a result, all flowers, red wine, western restaurant and amusement parks were eliminated, and only the suggestion of watching a movie seemed more reliable.

Especially when he was eating just now, he asked the people under his hand to watch it again and bought all the tickets for other types of movies, leaving only this romance movie.

Everything is ready and progress is going very smoothly.

Because Song Ye couldn't stay in the eagle group, he couldn't cultivate his feelings by his side at all times. Qin Zhan especially cherished the time between the two of them. Anything that can increase mutual favorability must be smashed to death.

Song Ye, who knew nothing about all of this, was taken into the dark movie theater. Sitting on a simple long wooden chair, watching the couples flying in front of him, his brain hurt.

Especially the man next to him was too aura. As soon as Golden Knife Malaysia sat down, his cold face was sharp and sharp under the light of the screen, which caused many girls around to watch in secret, but someone did not move at all. Feng Yingdie's consciousness, with a drink in one hand and popcorn in one hand, stretched out straight, "Eat?"

Song Ye gave him a stern look. His body was straight, a little out of sync with the background board behind him, and he couldn't hold back for a while. He raised a smile and said, "Give it to me."

Qin Zhan was actually embarrassed as well. Just now, people watched a circle outside, buying things only after observing others before knowing what to buy.

It's the first time I'm watching a movie in a crowded place, and it's my first date. I'm still a little nervous when I'm still with someone I like.

Fortunately, Song Ye laughed, and the embarrassment disappeared a lot. The two sat side by side and watched the movie together. It was rare to relax.

Song Ye also wanted to open it later. With the faces of the two of them more paralyzed, watching comedy movies and horror movies would feel more contradictory, and watching romance movies was barely acceptable.

In the dark, Qin Zhan didn't actually notice what was put in the movie. Throughout his senses, there was only Song Ye's slightly shiny face under the screen lights.The boy's appearance is really beautiful, even if Qin Zhan rarely notices the appearance of others, it is undeniable that Song Ye's face is unique.