Anyway, he is a man, even if he really steps on two boats, at most he is said to be bothered.

But if a woman has the right and left, it is water-sex-Yanghua, and she will have to be drowned by human saliva.

This is discrimination against men and women in society.

Sure enough, as soon as these words came out, the uncomfortable Hao Tian broke out. She flushed a small face and shouted angrily, "Cheng Junfeng, can you be more shameless? It's obviously you who treat me Infidelity is first, I have already said the breakup, are you shy?"

She was really blind before, how could she not find this man faceless and skinless to this point.

"Haha, break up? Just now I was spending money to eat, and I wanted to get in another man's car as soon as I left the house. Everyone can tell who is unfaithful." Cheng Junfeng put his hands around his chest, calmly began to talk nonsense.

"What nonsense are you talking about? This is Song Ye's friend." Hao Tian was so angry that he was short of breath and wanted to go up and beat him up.

"Oh? A girl who is underage has a sugar daddy, so she has the ability." Cheng Junfeng glanced at Le Siyu's expensive suit, and smiled strangely.

Indeed, according to Song Ye's age, it is unlikely that it would be possible to be friends with a successful person like Le Siyu, and her outstanding appearance is even more imaginative. For a while, the onlookers looked at Song Ye with even more contempt.

Hao Tian clenched her fist, the small flame in her eyes crackled, but before she could do it, Le Siyu over there refused to agree.

"You don't know, you don't know who you are talking to." Le Siyu's appearance is already outstanding, but now he walks up with a calm face, his whole body is full of momentum, and even the action of pulling his sleeves is so handsome that people scream .

He followed Song Ye's birth and death for more than a month, and has completely regarded her as his master. How can he tolerate disrespect for her.

"What do you want to do, fight? Haha, don't blame me for not reminding you, I'm a man on the road, if you touch a hair on me, I can make you walk around without eating it." Cheng Junfeng saw people coming over and backed up unconsciously After taking a step, but after thinking about it, so many people looked at it, and still straightened their backs and refused to admit it.

Le Siyu squeezed his fist and twisted his joints. He was no longer ready to talk nonsense, and wanted to go up and beat him so that he didn't even recognize his parents.

As soon as he came out of the dead man's pile, once Le Siyu became real, his whole body exuded a bloody smell.

"You, don't come over, or you will regret it." Seeing that the situation was not good, Cheng Junfeng shrank his shoulders and took two steps back.

Only this time, Le Siyu was stopped by Song Ye.

Le Siyu looked down, and instantly understood the expression in Song Ye's eyes. Knowing that she wanted to deal with it by herself, he stepped aside obediently.

Just when Cheng Junfeng breathed a sigh of relief and was about to bluff again, the girl opposite suddenly moved.

Her movements were very fast, and she almost reached Cheng Junfeng's eyes in the blink of an eye, and her small white hand pinched his throat like an iron claw.

Then, before Cheng Junfeng had time to struggle, he flicked his arm forcefully and directly flew the person two meters away.

With a bang, Cheng Junfeng fell to the ground, feeling that his bones were about to fall apart, "Ah, hiss... pain..."

Just after shouting, a dark shadow floated in front of him, and then his chest hurt. It was a white one. The canvas shoes stepped on, and the girl's extremely cold eyes were facing up.

"Smelly, stinky woman, you dare to hit me, do you know who I am? Being a gang, gangs won't let you go." I originally wanted to make the two girls embarrassed in the public, but now I was beaten, Cheng Junfeng I only felt that my face was lost, and I was mad, so he reported his family.

Song Ye raised his eyebrows, his voice was faint but clear, "I am not afraid of you if I hit you." The implication is that even if you are the king of heaven, you can still hit him.

"You!" Cheng Junfeng was anxious, wanted to scold someone, but was so painful that he was crushed by his chest and almost passed away.

However, this was not the most humiliating time. In the next second, Song Ye suddenly took out a wad of banknotes from his pocket, raised the banknotes in his hand, and fell with a crisp sound. The money was slammed on Cheng Junfeng's face. .

In the latter's humiliating murderous eyes, Song Ye twitched his mouth and sneered: "This is medical expenses, and the rest is used as a tip. How do you feel, how do you feel about sugar daddy?"

Haha...

Hao behind him Tian couldn't help being the first to laugh, and smiled while giving Song Ye a thumbs up.

Niu, Lun Ren, she only served Song Ye, it is simply not worth her life.

Seeing Song Ye coming back calmly, Le Siyu couldn't help but twitched his mouth. He wanted to say, Boss, remember that you are a girl in a skirt? Throwing a big man with one hand, it's terrifying, okay?

And until the three of Song Ye drove away in the car, the crowd of onlookers was still still pressed the pause button.

"Just now, that very beautiful girl,

she took people flying with one hand, right?" "Well, it cost 10,000 yuan to hit the little white face on the ground with one hand."

No wonder they were too shocked, it was really strange Li Luo. Li or something, I saw it for the first time.

And Cheng Junfeng, who was beaten by the big money declaration of strength, grabbed the banknote in his hand, listening to the discussion around him, his eyes were about to burst into flames.

Song Ye, I will never let you go!

After sending Hao Tian home, Le Siyu took Song Ye to Yufu Jewelry first.

As soon as they entered the office, Zhao Chongbin and others all stood up, "Boss, didn't you just leave the hospital today? Don't you take a break?"

Seeing Song Ye's thin body and pale face, several big men subconsciously didn't want her too much. Tired.

Since being educated by Hao Tian, ​​they now always remember that the eldest son is a minor and he is growing up, so he needs to eat, sleep, and be in a good mood!

Song Ye didn't know the mess in their minds, went straight to the main seat and sat down, and said in a deep voice, "Is there any news about the photos I just sent back?"

When they mentioned it was a business matter, several people immediately changed their faces.

"I found it, Yuan Shu, twenty-five years old, is the second son of Cheng Gang elder Yuan Tian, ​​and his eldest brother is Yuan Jiu. The Yuan family has always been the confidant of the Cheng family and has a very high status in Cheng Gang. This time the memorial service is what he advocated."

Hearing the report, Song Ye nodded, thinking of Yuan Jiu who died at her gun that night, and he had a scrupulous heart. "Yuan Tian has signed a confidentiality agreement with Cheng Junfeng. Tian Yicheng's family property has been changed to the position of the leader of the gang."

The author has something to say: Come on, friends of the college entrance examination! ! Waiting for your triumphant return! By the way, the editing of the previous two chapters is not allowed to pass. I have briefly introduced the passage through the 410 air wall. The two blocked chapters, everyone forgot~ Baby heartache, but baby does not sayThis time it happened again that everyone in the last bathroom could hear the secrets of the gang.