Chapter Eleven

(The universities are completely made up.)

Yay! Today is the day we get to go and look for universities. You get to go with partners so I'm going with Zayn. First we went to MIU. It was big. Let me tell you what I wanna be when I grow up, a lawyer so I'm between MIU and AUN. Zayn wants to study Business and economics so he's also between those two. I hope we get in the same university. I really love Zayn and I wanna stay with him forever. We then went to AUN, they were both good. So we both applied to AUN and MIU. Pray for us to get in the same university cause Zayn's also a straight A student. The universities will send us emails in like two weeks so I have to get ready for good news and for bad news cuz I don't know if I'll get in or not get in or get in but not be with Zayn. So I have to be ready. Me and Zayn promised that we'll open the emails together.

Two weeks later
The emails reached and I called Zayn to come. He sat down next to me on the couch with his laptop on his laps and my laptop on my laps. He counted 1 2 3 then we opened MIU first, I jumped,"I got in!!" Then Zayn said,"I didn't get in." "Don't worry Zayn, there's still AUN." Then we opened AUN, I jumped and said,"I got in!!"and Zayn said,"I got in too!!" We then hugged each other tight. I called my mum to tell her the good news, she was so proud. Then I called Linda and she said that she got in MIU and Harry got in AUN so she is sad. I can't believe graduation is in a week, cuz I don't know how to say goodbye especially to Linda and Nancy cuz Nancy is going to NYU (New York University). Zayn went home now. I was sitting alone thinking about prom, I forgot to tell you, my prom date is Zayn.
My phone is ringing, let me answer. It was Zayn. He told me to go to him now. I went to him, he opened the door and I could see the anger in his face, I asked,"What's wrong?" He replied,"You didn't tell me that jerk asked you out and kissed you." How did he know? "How did you know?" "When Louis was coming back he stopped and watched you." "But don't you know, I slapped him and walked away." Then Zayn said,"Well Harry's gonna pay." Zayn ran to his car, I ran after him and he quickly drove off. I got in my car and drove behind him. He was going to Harry's house. When we reached I could see Linda's car. She was here, what if she'll know what happened. Ughh, I hate my life. Zayn knocked at the door, Harry opened and Zayn punched him straight away, I was screaming,"Zayn stop it! Zayn!"
(I'm not saying that Zayn is a troublemaker but it's just a fan fiction).
Zayn said,"Why did you kiss her, and ask her out too, why did you kiss my girlfriend!" When Linda heard, she looked at me and walked away. I broke down and started crying. Zayn stopped punching Harry and came over to me. He took my hand and I snatched it from him then got up and ran outside, he ran after me and took my hand and pulled me in for a tight hug and said,"No one will take you away from me Diana." I told him,"I love you Zayn." I even felt sorry for Harry, I just wanted to go give help him up but couldn't cuz Zayn was standing with me. Zayn drove off and I was still standing where I was with the wind blowing through my hair. I went inside to Harry and wiped a strand of hair out of his face and said,"I'm sorry." He held my hand and placed it on his face and said,"I'm sorry for what I did in the water park." I started remembering when I had a crush on Harry. I helped him stand up then hugged him and went outside to my car. I drove off to my house, took a long, hot shower and went to bed cuz I had a long day today.