Chapter Twenty-Two

It's been two months since I haven't spoken to Zayn. I'm enjoying my life with Harry but deep down, I'm broken, just imagine not having your best friend from kindergarten with you, like you are not talking to them.

I decided to call Liam... "Hi Liam! How are you? Umm can you please meet me at the field ASAP? Ok see you there." I ended the call and grabbed my phone and jumper since it was winter now. I walked to the field and saw Liam standing beside a tree. He smiled at me as he saw me walking towards him.

"Hi Liam!" I greeted and gave him a hug then he hugged back. "Hey Diana! Is everything alright? I'm worried." He asked, concerned. "No I'm not." I said as a tear slipped down my cheek. "What's the matter?" He asked. "From the outside I'm happy, but deep down, I'm not... Liam I'm hurt, my heart aches bad, what should I do?" I fell to my knees, crying. Liam sat down on the grass and brought my head to his shoulders. "It's ok, I'm always here for Diana, I'll be a brother to you, a best friend, ok?" He said, giving me a warm hug.

"Ok now tell me, why are you so hurt?" He asked me. "Imisszayn." "Huh?" "I said, I miss Zayn." "Oh." "But please don't tell Harry!" I begged. "Ok... umm listen Diana, Alex and I are going to Dubai for Christmas and we have two extra tickets, would you like to join us?" He asked. "I'll let you know."
___________________

It's Friday night and there's a frat party, so I decided to go. I wore a yellow dress that stopped at my mid-thighs. I straightened my hair and wore black high heels. I grabbed my jumper cuz it was cold out and my black purse.

I left the room and knocked on Harry's door. I waited for a while and a shirtless Zayn opened the door, revealing a tattoo on his chest. "May I help you?" He asked rudely. "Is Harry in?" "He just left." "Aren't you coming?" "No, not tonight."

I then left the room and started walking to the frat house. I'm guessing it was a fifteen minute walk or so. I was passing a gang of about three guys smoking weed. They looked at me from up to down and whistled. I started walking fast and one of them got up being followed my the other two. "C'mon girl, why you runnin'." They ran after me and caught me. I tried screaming but the man's hand covered my mouth. They laid me down and one of them laid on top of me, trying to kiss me.

Zayn's POV

I was walking when I saw a gang of men surrounding something. I ran and saw Diana laying flat on the ground and someone just covering her mouth and raping her. I think she got suffocated. I ran and beat the two that were surrounding them and took the one raping her and held his neck and threw him to the ground. I started beating him up then got up and said, "Touch her once more and I'll kill you." I kicked him as they all ran away.

I saw Diana laying on the ground. I ran to her, "Diana please wake up, Diana!" I then started crying. I love her a lot and I don't wanna lose her, even though I don't have her anymore. But I'll jump off a cliff for her. I then kissed her, hoping she would wake up. "Zayn..." She whispered. She then coughed. "Diana... Diana!" I shouted and hugged her. I helped her get up and held her waist tight.

Diana's POV

"Zayn, why are you holding me like that?" I asked. "I don't wanna let anyone touch you again." He said. I then turned to face him and held his hand,"Zayn, thank you, I really appreciate it. Zayn." I whispered and hugged him tight. I miss him so damn much. Then I broke the hug and said, "I... I have to go, thank you so much." I then ran away and back to the dorm room.

I went and took a hot shower. I called Harry and he answered, "Hey Diana, I was just about to call you, where are you?" He asked. "I should be asking you the same question, Harry I thought that you would come pick me up! I waited till I went to your dorm room and Zayn told me that you left. You would be disappointed if you knew what happened!" I screamed at him. "Diana what happened?" He asked. "If you were a good boyfriend you'll come running to me, what's wrong Harry? Are we over?" I said. "Diana no, I can't come now I'm busy-" "Busy doing what? So whatever you are doing is more important than your girlfriend?" "No it's not that-" then I cut him off saying, "Bye Harry."