Chapter Nine

I'm so happy I'm with Zayn again. He's so amazayn, get it? So I'm engaged to Zayn. It's not that we are engaged, it's just a promise so we can get married when we grow up. And now I can drive to school by myself. Zayn invited me on a sleepover since it's Saturday night. I went to his house at 7. I asked him,"So how will we sleep?" He answered,"Umm, you can sleep with me." I raised one eyebrow at him. He said,"I won't do anything to you." "Ok" I said. We watched a horror movie, we ate popcorn and ordered burgers from McDonalds. When I came out from the bathroom, Zayn threw a pillow at me. I picked the pillow up and ran after him. He stopped and looked at me and said,"Diana, you are so cute." I kissed him then started hitting him with the pillow. He fell on the bed, I laid next to him then he hit me with a pillow. I got up and ran and he ran after me, he then caught me and held me tight then kissed my cheek. He was so adorable. I got tired and fell asleep on the sofa, he carried me bride style to the room and placed me gently on his bed. He covered me with the blue blanket and laid down next to me. He just looked at me and started playing with my hair. Then he fell asleep, I woke up and placed my head on his chest and fell back asleep. I woke up at 10 and he was still sleeping. I took my phone and took a pic of him sleeping and used it as my iPhone wall paper. I kissed him on the lips then he placed his hand on my face and opened his eyes and said,"Good morning sunshine." And I said,"Good morning love." He sat down and I sat on his lap and kissed him. Zayn respected me like how I respected him. Nancy called me and I answered, she said,"Diana guess what, Louis asked me out, Louis Tomlinson and I said yes and he is so cute omg." Then I laughed and said,"Nancy chill, and I'm so happy for you congrats." Then she quickly said bye. I hung up. Zayn asked me,"What happened?" "It's Nancy, Louis Tomlinson asked her out." Then he nodded with an ok and walked to me and kissed me. I blushed and he walked over to the bathroom. I sat on his bed and started smelling his pillow. The perfume he always sprayed on was boss, I loved the scent of it. As I was smelling his pillow, Zayn came and hugged me. Then we made breakfast since his mum and dad are out of town. I fried some eggs while he fried the sausage. When I was done frying the eggs, I went and put two plates on the table, two glasses, two forks and two knives. I took out the juice from his fridge and placed it on the table. He was done frying the sausage and he put the plate of sausage on table next to the egg. I said,"Bon appétit my wonderful boyfriend." "Same to you my beautiful girlfriend." He's actually good at frying. The sausage and egg were delicious. So then I kissed him goodbye and drove home.