Chapter Four

Finally it's the weekend, me, Zayn, Linda, Nancy and Harry decided to go to the beach. I took permission from my parents and Zayn picked me up. We met the others at the beach. I took of my t-shirt and shorts cuz I was wearing my swimming suit under, it was a bikini. Zayn bit his lip as he was looking, Linda wore a one piece swimming suit and Nancy two piece but not bikini. We all entered the water, it was a bit warm though. Zayn carried me bride style and we both entered the waves. It was so much fun! We went out of the salty water and I told Zayn that I wanted to suntan. I laid on my towel, then Zayn placed his towel next to mine. We suntanned then Zayn came up and kissed me, it was my first kiss!! I'm so happy, I actually started to have feelings for Zayn. I could just see Harry looking at Linda and Linda looking at Harry. They were looking at each other's eyes. I'm not jealous cuz I'm with my lovely boyfriend. I went to Linda and told her,"I could feel connection between you and Harry, what do you think?" Linda said,"Well I'm really liking him, Diana help me please??" "Ok, I'll go talk to him." But first I went to Zayn and told him,"Did you see what's going on between Linda and Harry?" He replied,"Yeah, I can see them making eye contact." "Well I'm gonna go speak to Harry and tell him that he should ask her out." "Ok go ahead babe." I walked over to Harry,"Sup Hazza." "Hey Diana." Then I told him,"I can see you making eye contact with Linda, I can feel that you are falling for her." He said,"Yeah, do you think that I can have a chance with her, I mean she is cute, blond, sexy and really beautiful." "I know, Harry, go ask her out." He got up and sat next to her. They started talking and talking. I walked over to Zayn. "Did it work?" He asked. I told him,"Yeah I think so." He got up and took my hand and said," do you wanna go to the water?" I nodded my head and we went. We swam to the place where we could only tiptoe. Then we French Kissed and he hugged me. I felt warm in his arms. Then we swam back. Then me and Zayn walked to his car and got inside. He asked me,"What are you doing tomorrow?" I replied,"Nothing." He said,"Cuz I was hoping if we could maybe go to the movies?" Omg! I said,"Ok, by what time?" "Is four fine?" "Off course." Then we drove to my house, he opened the car and ran to my side, opened the door and gave me his hand. I gave him my hand, he pulled me out gently and gave me a quick kiss and hug and told me to text him. I nodded. I walked to my door and waved at him. He drove away and I opened the door to enter my house.