Chapter Ten

When I got home, I saw a text from Linda saying,"We are going to the water park, you wanna come? And ask Zayn if he'd like to come." I texted her,"ok." I called Zayn, when he picked up he said,"Miss me already?" "Off course I miss you Zayn, listen, Linda texted me and said that she's going to the water park with Harry and told me to tell you, so do you wanna come." He said,"Ok love, I'll pick you up in 10 minutes." I said,"Ok love you." I got ready quickly and I heard Zayn's car horning then I got out. I got in the car and kissed Zayn on the cheek. And we drove to the water park. We entered and I told Zayn that I wanted to pay this time, then he said that he'll pay and told the lady giving the tickets that he's the one paying. I let him pay then we went and found Harry and Linda with Louis and Nancy. I took of my shirt and shorts cuz I was wearing my bikini under, so we started with the slide that two people can go on, I chose Zayn to go with. We went on the double floaters and the slide was fun but bumpy. Then we went on the longest slide, it was 40 metres high. When we reached the top, I got scared and wanted to go back down, then Zayn stopped me and said that he'll go first to show me that there's nothing to be scared of. He went down and called me from under. I sat down and put my hands on my shoulders and laid down. The guy who stands there pushed me and I went down, water splashed into my eyes and I could hardly breathe, then I reached down, it was a long 5 seconds though. Zayn pulled me up and said,"Was it bad?" Then I said,"No." He wrapped his arm around me as we waited for the others to come down. When Zayn and Louis went to get us some food and Nancy and Linda went to use the bathroom, Harry came and sat next to me. He said,"Hi." I said,"Hi." He looked at me and said,"Can I tell you something?" I said,"Sure go on." He said,"Well I never liked Linda, but I've always loved you and I was wondering if you feel the same way about me?" I turned and looked at him,"I used to feel that way about you, but now I love Zayn." He said,"Forget about Zayn and be my girlfriend." He kissed me and I quickly slapped him then walked away. We ate, went on a few more slides and went home.