Chapter Eighteen

"Nancy... I'll miss you." I said, crying. I hugged her tight, not wanting to let her go. "Linda, I'm gonna miss you a lot... bye." I cried, hugging Linda, tight. "Louis, I'm gonna miss you too, bye." I cried, hugging him.

I then got in the car with my mum and we drove off.

-----------------------------

"It's room number..... 159. It's here." Mum said. I opened the door and my jaw dropped. The room had posters with rock bands on it, the bed all messy, loud metal rock music and a girl using her computer.

"Oh, sorry... Hi, umm.... you must be my roommate. Sorry the room's not always like this. I'm Alexandra, but call me Alex." She said.

"Are you gonna be okay? I don't like her." Mum said. "Mum I'm gonna be fine, you can go now, everything's sorted." I said. "Bye baby! I'm gonna miss you so much, I'll come and visit you every once in a month, ok?" She said. "Bye Mum! I'll miss you more! Bye." Then she left. I wiped away a tear.

"Omg! What's your name, I wanna know all about you." She said.

"Ok, my name is Diana Riley, I'm sixteen, I used to go to Marina High, I had a boyfriend name.... Zayn Malik." I said. "Juicy, tell me more, have you had your first kiss, are you a virgin?" She said. She seems nice. "Well I did have my first kiss, and I'm a virgin." I said.

*KNOCK*KNOCK*

"Come in!" Yelled Alex. The person came in, I turned around and saw, "Liam?" I said. "Diana?" He said. "You two know each other?" Alex asked. "Yeah, we went to the same school back home and he dated my best friend." I said, "How do you know him?" She replied,"He's my boyfriend." Liam then said, "Anyway.. it's nice seeing you again Diana and hi babe, did you miss me?" "Liam I saw you in the morning when we woke up-" Alex said and Liam hit her butt. "Owww!"

"Anyway... I'll see you guys later, I'm going to meet Harry." I said. "Have fun!" Said Alex.

"Harry told me he was in room 142 so he should be here." I said to myself. I knocked on the door and a shirtless Harry opened the door. "Never thought you'd come." He said. "So do you have a roommate?" I asked Harry. "I don't think so-" then the door flew open and Zayn came in. "Harry? Is this your dorm room?" He asked, "this is my dorm, oh God please tell me I read the paper wrong." He then looked at his paper and said,"1...4...2, I'm here." "Hi Zayn." I said. He said, "Oh, I see you have a special guest here Harry... how are you doing Diana, I hope I didn't interrupt whatever you were doing-" "Zayn stop it! If you think that we are dating, then yeah... we are! If you are mad about it, go mind your own business!" I yelled. Then Zayn got out and shut the door.

"We are dating?" Harry asked, smiling. "Are we?" I asked. He kissed me, our lips were moving in a perfect sync. "Does this answer the question?" He asked. "Yeah, it does." I said smiling, biting my lip. "Don't bite your lip." He whispered in my ear, then he kissed me. The kiss was passionate. I kinda feel guilty for leaving Zayn. He really is a nice guy and I love him so much but something tells us that we can't be together, I just wanna be his best friend again.

"Harry... I have to go arrange my things." I said. "Ok, and let me go talk to the manager of this place so I can switch roommates." he said and I laughed. "You are so cute when you laugh." he said and I blushed. I gave him a quick kiss and left the room.

As I entered the room Alex said,"So... how is Harry?" "He's fine?" I said, confused. "Where's Liam?" I asked. "He's using the bathroom." "Ok." Liam came out and said,"Is it true that you and Zayn broke up?" "Yeah." I said. "Are you dating Harry?" He asked again. "Yes, I am." I said. "Diana, I know that you don't know me a lot and I don't know you a lot too, but just be careful." Said Liam. "Why?" I asked. "I know Harry, I've known him since second grade, many girls threw themselves at him, he dated them then dumped them." He said. "Liam, it's ok, Harry loves me, he dated Linda to get to me, he made me and Zayn break up so he can get to me." I said, but in a way, I was scared, I feel safer in Zayn's arms... Harry won't harm me.