Chapter Twenty-Three

It's Saturday and two weeks ago was the worst night of my life, but Zayn saved me. Liam, Alex, somebody else and I are going to Dubai in a few days.

There's this new girl in my class, her name is Zaida and she is really nice. Anyways...

I was packing my suitcase when Harry enters the room. "Hey babe... the way you spoke to me the last time... I got worried." "Hey Harry... you are worried?" Then I started laughing and ended up crying. "I fucking love you Harry! Why won't you understand the fact that I'm in love with you? All I wanted you to do is get your ass here and be a good boyfriend!" "I love you too Diana! Why can't you understand the fact that I would die for you!" He said back. "How can I know that these words are real?" I asked. Then he ran and smashed his lips into mine.

This felt great. Then he laid me down on the bed, never letting go of each other's lips, and hovered on top of me then I stopped kissing back and sighed, "Harry... you are going too far." Then he got up and helped me up. "I'm sorry." He apologised.

He looked at my suitcase and asked, "Where are you going?" "Liam and Alex invited me to go with them to Dubai." I replied. "You never told me-" "Cause I made my decision the day before yesterday." I said. "Oh... anyway I gotta go. See you later." He then gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and left.

I sighed. I was still wondering who else is coming with us... Because Liam and Alex said that it was a surprise. I hope it's a good surprise. I went to have a walk at the field. It was snowing and that's the best time to have a distressful walk. I wore my very thick joggings, a black thick sweatshirt and a purple jacket on top. Then I wore my black boots and grabbed my phone then walked out.

I was happy to smell the fresh air of the field. I think it's healthy. The white snow falling and the ground all full of snow. I put the hoodie above my head for warmth. I walked to the tree I usually go to. I took my phone out and called Liam, "Hey Liam! I'm at the field come meet me, it's amazing right now! Ok bye!" I smiled and looked up to find Zayn walking towards me. I sighed as he said, "It's amazing around here isn't it?" I didn't answer him and looked away. "Wow! We're playing the silent treatment aren't we?" "Zayn can you please leave?" I asked rudely. "Why-" "Hello! Zayn and Diana!" Liam greeted. "Hey Liam!" I said and smiled. "Sup Liam?!" Zayn smiled at him and greeted. "Nothing much, how about you?" Liam said. "I'm great... Umm I'm going. bye!" Then Zayn left.

"Liam can you please tell me who is going to be with us in Dubai?" I asked and he said, "It's a surprise!" "Fine!"

We stayed and chatted for a while then we both went our separate ways.

____________________________

Hey guys! I hope that you are liking my book so far.

Many more chapters will be written and many more things will happen.

Bye!
Maria