"Are you upset now?" I asked.

"No, I'm not. I just want to show you that place because you're special." Maybe she smiled but I didn't see it because of her black mask and white cap. But I smiled hearing the word 'SPECIAL'

[20 minutes later.... ]

Me and lisa, we both are now in a small room. The room is too light. There is only a little couch in the room.

"This is my small world." Lisa said.

"This place is nice." I said.

"Wanna see my face?" She asked.

"I would love to." I smiled.

She then took off her white cap first and then black mask. She is super cute. She has bangs, barbie type eyes, dark eyebrows, big lips and a little cute nose. I swear I never see a beautiful girl like her. I was blushing. I was continuously staring at her.

"Your stare is killing me." She smiled. Oh my goddddd....I saw her smiling for the first time. Her smile is like a drug. A powerful drug that can drive anyone crazy.

"I wanna see your bestfriend. Because you have taken her name many times and the curiosity to know your bestfriend has grown inside me." I said.

"I think you know her." She smiled.

I blinked. "How?" I asked.

"Wait." She took her mobile from her pocket. She then showed me her lock screen  wallpaper.]

Jennie stopped speaking. Her expression got changed. I saw a smirk on doctor park's face. Why the heck is she smirking?!!!

"What happened jennie?" Doctor park again smirked.

"It’s y..you. The girl standing next to lisa is y..you DOCTOR PARK CHAEYOUNG." Jennie said.

I got confused. What the heck is happening here?!! "Who are you?" I asked looking at doctor park.

"Jennie, sleep. Don't take any pressure. I'm not going to hurt you. I'll wake you up after talking to your bestfriend jisoo, okay baby? Now sleep." Doctor park said and jennie fell asleep.

"Who are you?" I again asked but this time I shouted.

"I wonder how could you forget your first proposal!!" Doctor park smirked.

"What do you mean by that?" I was confused.

"I loved you so much jisoo. In fact I still love you but you rejected me beacuse you love jennie." She said in a soft voice.

"What are you saying? I don’t remember anything." I said.

"Have you lost your memory too?" She blinked.

"No, of course not." I said.

"Then how could you forget me?" For the first time I saw tears in her eyes.

"I only remember lisa. You're lisa's bestfriend. Now tell me where is lisa?" I said.

"My bestfriend was so innocent and sensitive. I always protected her from this cruel world. She was so nice. She had never hurt anyone. Then why did you kill her?" She asked.

"What the heck are you even saying!! I didn’t kill her. I wanted her and jennie to be happy always. That's why I never told jennie about my feelings for her." I said.

"THEN WHO KILLED HER?" She shouted and I flinched.

"How would I know?" I blinked.

"Huh." She sighed. "Bambam, tie her." She said to her assistant pointing a finger towards me.

Her assistant forcefully tied me using a rope.

"Why are you doing this?" I shouted.

"I want to find the person who killed lisa." She shouted back. "But don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you because I still love you." She said calmly.

"Rosé, I have something to tell you." Her assistant said looking at her.

"Go on." She replied.

"I'm sorry but I hid something from you. I followed jennie and jisoo from the day they came here. I went to their house also. And I mixed a medicine in jisoo's drink which caused her to forget about you."  He said.

"Why didn’t you tell me about it before?" She asked rudely.

"I'm sorry. I have done one thing more. But I can't tell you that. I promise I'll tell you everything at the right time."

"When the right time will come?" She asked looking at the tall blonde haired boy.

"Soon."

................

Sorry for late update. I'm too lazy to write.😐