It stands to reason that such a man with a hard-won origin and struggling from the grassroots level is not a cruel heart, at least he has to be a talented person with a deep scheming in the Chen Mansion, but from the first glance Song Ye entered the door, he felt that he was loyal. People's emotions are too exposed and frivolous, the mouse is short-sighted, but it is superficial if there are little plans.

On the contrary, it was another man in the flower hall. His hair was a bit gray. He looked like he was about fifty years old. He had been sitting there faintly. Seeing Le Siyu entering the door, he didn't even raise his eyebrows. He was calm and calm. How much higher.

Suddenly, perceiving Song Ye's gaze, the man raised his head from his seat and stared at him with his sharp eyes, making Song Ye couldn't help but admire himself.

good eyesight.

In order not to reveal the flaws, Song Ye turned his prying eyes dark to bright, and cast a wink at the opponent.

A trace of disgust flashed in the latter's eyes, and he quickly shifted his attention away.

Although Lai Xiong looked at the straw bag, he still had a slight wink. He saw Song Ye's previous interaction with the man, his eyes rolled and he immediately smiled and said, "Come on, I really have a chance to meet together today. I will introduce you Introduce. Boss Cheng, this is Boss Le that I often mention to you, Boss Le, this is Boss Cheng, this is the province of this, but it's all Boss Cheng's territory, hehe, it's all his own, you are welcome."

When the voice fell, Song Ye squeezed the fingertips of the lady's small bag, and at the same time felt the movement of Le Siyu beside him.

Obviously, both of them were shocked by the identity of the third man present.

Lai Xiong's Cheng Boss is not someone else, but the biggest gang leader in the province, Cheng Yuan.

*The province is an inland region, which is more prosperous than the coastal cities of Buloh Province, but it is also because the development is relatively backward and many controls are not strictly perfect. It is extremely convenient to move all kinds of goods here, and the profit is also rich. Since ten years ago, *Saving this piece of fat is always being held in the mouth by the gang.

It is said to be the biggest gang, but in fact other gangs have automatically belonged in secret, and there is no possibility of even prying the corner.

It's not like Ye Gang, a fledgling gang that relied on a wave of power to break through. The gang is an organization that has gone through years of precipitation and has a high-strength viscous organization, and their boss, Cheng Yuan, is the glue of this team.

Song Ye hadn't stared at this area of ​​*Province. It's just that the foundation of the night gang couldn't be compared with that of the gang, and their boss, Cheng Yuan, had no sight of the dragon, and the three caves of the cunning rabbit. Song Ye couldn't catch anyone even with his hands.

Unexpectedly, this person appeared on the initiative today.

"Hehe, it turned out to be Boss Cheng, who has been admiring his name for a long time. Today, I can see you with the blessing of brother Lai." Le Siyu quickly reacted, loosening Song Ye's arm, arching his hands and bending over, offering the greatest respect. .

"Boss Le, you are young and promising. I have heard about it a long time ago. When I saw it today, it was also fate." Cheng Yuan sat in his seat and had no intention of getting up. The status of his status was clearly evident at this moment.

Fate.

Song Ye didn't believe that if it weren't specially arranged, who would come to the mountains in this kind of rainy weather.

"Haha, Boss Le, sit down." Lai Xiong laughed and greeted him. After Le Siyu took his seat, he immediately set his eyes on Song Ye next to him and said with a smile: "Boss Le is really lucky. To my younger siblings, so affectionate."

He made a bend in the words younger siblings, which sounded a little meaningful.

Le Siyu naturally knew the filthy thoughts of men on the table, and frowned secretly, trying to clarify the relationship directly.

But Song Ye opened his mouth first, "Hehe, Boss Lai is really good at joking, I don't have this ability to tie up the boss's heart, and make sure that the next time, it is not me that he takes out. I said yes. , Boss Le?" She was talking, winking like silk, half of her body leaned against Le Siyu's arms, and her hand under the table patted the opponent's thigh.

Cooperate with me.

Le Siyu frowned. This woman...

Of course he knew what Song Ye meant, but he didn't agree with him. The person in his arms looked twenty-four or five with heavy makeup, but he was only sixteen, and she was just a child. No matter how cruel and fierce, he didn't want her to achieve her goal without compromise.

Seeing that Le Siyu's face was unhappy, Lai Xiong understood, but he had understood the wrong meaning, he immediately laughed, "Little beauty, you are not sensible. This man talks about things and doesn't like women to interrupt. I have time to let Big Brother teach you."

He mistakenly thought that Le Siyu didn't like Song Ye's interruption. He probably thought that this was brought by the other party to play around, so he dared to pun on it.

Hearing this, Song Ye bit her lip, a little aggrieved, looking at Le Siyu with big watery eyes with complaints.

Le Siyu couldn't stop his forehead pumping. It would be a pity that this woman didn't accept the award for her acting skills.

But being stared at by this pair of eyes, he couldn't stop his heart beating wildly, in order to hide his embarrassment, he had to harden his hair and cooperate with him.

"Haha, listen to Brother Lai more, if you want to be by my side, you have to be obedient." Le Siyu patted her head with a somewhat casual attitude, and at the same time it was regarded as taking Lai Xiong's words.

Lai Xiong's eyes brightened, staring at the figure in Le Siyu's arms, he couldn't help feeling fiery. He picked up the wine glass and poured the drink, the spicy smell hit his forehead, and his face was flushed after a while, "Haha, drink, eat, eat, eat When it's over, let's talk about business."

Song Ye moved his heart, his eyes fell casually on the woman next to Cheng Yuan, and saw that the other party was a local ethnic minority who was not pretty, and then he smiled confidently.

In the corner of the light, she also saw Cheng Yuan's gaze, he was not looking at other people, but Le Siyu.

It seems that this business is Cheng Yuan's idea.

Sure enough, after three cups of wine, the Miao woman next to Cheng Yuan came over to pull Song Ye, saying that she was going to take her to the bath, and it was not convenient for the man to talk about things and stay.

When she walked out of the flower hall, she found that Lai Xiong had also come out, and when she passed by, she leaned in as if to kiss her.

"Yeah..." Song Ye stepped back in a panic, screaming.

"Hey, don't yell, a woman with big breasts and no brains, I'll pack you at night." Lai Xiong was startled, seeing that there was no movement in the flower hall, and then he glared at Song Ye and strode away.

Song Ye hides behind the Miao woman, squinting, and already has a judgment in his heart.

Sure enough, Lai Xiong is Cheng Yuan's person.If you want to say that this bear, the performance after a meal, Song Ye has also been able to understand the seven or eight, just this is good-sexuality, the appearance of being hooked by a woman in a few words, to say that the military-factory is She didn't believe what he did and killed her.