When she thinks that she is a classmate of her younger brother, Le Siyu has the illusion of cruelty to children.

However, Song Ye wouldn't just find a woman to hold her back. He directly rejected Le Siyu's suspicion, "You don't need to worry about this, you just need to cooperate and I will protect your safety."

Puff...

Le Siyu felt slapped in the face for an instant. The first second he felt that he was a child, and the next second he was going to be protected by the child. His face was dull and he simply stopped talking.

But listening to Song Ye's deployment plan and the faint majesty between his gestures, he still felt surprised and shocked. No matter how many times he reminded himself in his heart, he still felt that such a 16-year-old girl was in a high position. It was incredible. Things.

The weather in November is already the autumn season, and the rainy air brings a hint of coldness. In the wet weather, I rarely like to go out.

It's just that people from the mountain side of the town occasionally come to buy things, which will not make the street look so deserted.

In the late autumn evening, vegetable farmers set up their stalls waiting for pedestrians to take care of them. Not too far away, they saw several black cars coming down the mountain road back and forth, slowly approaching like heavy beetles under the gloomy rainy sky.

The vegetable farmer was overjoyed and hurriedly opened his throat to shout. The mountain was short of materials. If he could come down to buy, his vegetables would be sold.

Sure enough, the car stopped in front of the vegetable farmer, the door opened, and the black man in the lead gave the vegetable farmer a glance.

"Hey, fresh vegetables, come and sell them. The price is cheap and easy to negotiate." The vegetable farmer screamed and promoted like cross talk.

It's just strange that this time the man didn't rely on buying and selling as usual, but stood in front of the door, holding a big black umbrella.

It wasn't until the sound of footsteps heard behind him that he remembered that he had set up his stall at the gate of the hotel to avoid the rain, and the other party got off the bus. He should be waiting for someone.

After a while, calm footsteps came from the house, and the vegetable farmer couldn't help being curious. When he looked back, he saw the man in suit and leather shoes headed by him. He looked stiff and handsome, and he was a person of status and status.

The man walked to the door and showed an object in his hand. The man next to the car nodded and opened the rear door respectfully.

But the man didn't get in the car the first time, he looked back into the house with a smile on his face.

After a while, the crisp footsteps of high heels on the floor came, and the vegetable farmer guessed that it was a woman, and couldn't help but look back curiously.

This time, he was stunned.

The woman with black high heels on the stairs has a pair of beautiful to the extreme legs. The enchanting red skirt envelops the hot figure of the woman, and she swings and swings with a sense of amorous feelings, and then up is a picture The face with gorgeous makeup and the three-dimensional features set off by a long wavy hair are charming and charming.

A woman is very young, at the best age of youth, like a mature peach, seductive.

The vegetable farmer has never seen such a good-looking woman in his entire life. He kept his eyes on for a while and couldn't look away until the woman left with the car. He didn't realize that with such a beautiful woman, any man would stand in the rain and wait for her. of.

The rain continued and the pedestrians were scarce. The vegetable growers stayed for a while, feeling that the cold wind was in the bone, and there was no business coming, so they simply closed the stall and went home.

And after he left, the figures kept pouring out from all around the hotel, rushing in the direction where the car disappeared, the figures kept going away.

The location of the military-factory was hidden. I drove into the mountain and bumped for nearly an hour. When the downhill reached the gate, the sky was already dark.

Song Ye stepped on high heels to get out of the car, and looked up at the tin factory standing quietly under the night, with an uncontrollable flash of shock in his eyes.

Good deed, this behemoth like a turtle shell, as a factory, there are at least tens of thousands of workers.

"My dear, don't be in a daze. Let's go. You'll want to see later, and then I'll show you around." Suddenly, his shoulders sank, Song Ye was swept into a big chest, and Le Siyu was low. Laughter rang overhead.

Song Ye looked at all directions, saw the gaze from the front left secretly looking over, a sweet smile on his face, "Well, the first time I came, you have to accompany me."

She deliberately softened her voice, soft and soft. It was a cat, the end of the tone was like a hook, and a paw caught the man's heart.

Le Siyu felt his back numb, and the smile on his face was a bit awkward. He lowered his eyes to look at the small face on his chest, and could not help but gasp in secret.

Before the action, he was still worried that the girl would do what he could, and that he would not be an anti-dog, and he would not be able to stand up to the style no matter how mature he was dressed.

But who ever thought that as soon as she walked out of the room in the afternoon, everyone would be shocked.

No one thought that Song Ye was so good at make-up, and he was so handy in disguising.

It's just a monster.

A group of people walked into the small building next to the factory. The weather in the mountains of Southern Province is humid, so most of the buildings are the main building. The exterior looks simple. Once inside, you will find extremely luxurious decorations. Even the blankets on the ground are embroidered with gold threads. , All the way to the hall, antique vases and foreign famous paintings abound, everywhere revealing the atmosphere of nouveau riche.

Before stepping into the Flower Hall, Song Ye heard the laughter and conversation. Obviously, Le Siyu was not the only guest at the dinner tonight.

The palm on his shoulder tightened, and Le Siyu also realized that something was wrong, and subconsciously looked down at Song Ye.

The latter smiled sweetly, patted himself on the back of his hand, and motioned him to calm down.

Not surprisingly, it was not long before the two had been in contact with each other. Before that, Le Siyu was put together by Song Ye, but he would still believe Song Ye involuntarily when he was in real danger.

Perhaps this is leadership.

Thinking about this, the two of them had already turned into the flower hall, and the dazzling light of the glazed chandelier hit their faces, making the people inside notice Song Ye's sweet smile before he could take it back.

There was a moment of silence in the laughter inside.

Then, the middle-aged man on the main seat laughed and greeted, "Here is coming, boss, distinguished guest, sit down and wait for you."

Le Siyu smiled back, "Brother Lai, long time no see, don't come. No harm." At the

moment the two greeted, Song Ye had already quickly made an assessment of Lai Xiong in front of him.

Around the age of forties, looks popular, tastes bad and vulgar, covered in gold necklaces, gold rings and gold bracelets, standard upstarts, and very...good-looking.

Regarding the gaze he was looking at, Song Ye lowered his eyes to hide the disgust in his eyes, but the corner of his eyes was to see another man present.Lai Xiong, forty-five years old, born in Hong Kong, later committed a crime in the local area, smuggled to the mainland, and became a military-fire dealer. Even the old ginger like Le Siyu was short of him. .