Le Siyu greeted the two girls, his face was not as indifferent as before, and he even

teased his brother easily, " Hello , this is the first time Xiaoyu has brought a girl here, welcome." Le Mingyuren Can't help but roll your eyes, brother, I'm also very popular.

The other three of Meng Ziheng and Le Mingyu were on a fixed team. After they said hello one by one, Le Siyu turned his attention to Song Ye, Ying Ting's face showed a meaningful smile, and he opened his mouth: " I thought you would never show up again."

Song Yexian leaned against the glass door and turned his eyes back from the shooting range. "You are spending too much here. Last time, someone had a treat." She is here. The result of ringing a bullet hole will naturally attract Le Siyu's attention.

She had expected this a long time ago.

But her straightforwardness surprised the other party. After thinking about it, he suddenly smiled and said, "Last time it was Xu Shao who bought the order, I remember."

Hearing Xu Shao, Xiang Qing on the other side moved and pulled. Pulling Wang Qianqian's clothes corner, "Xu Shao, who is it?"

"Hey, isn't it your brother Xu Zihang." Wang Qianqian smiled and said, living in the same dormitory. Within two days, she knew Xiang Qing's sweetheart. It just so happens that she also knows.

"How did Brother Xu...Zihang know Song Ye?" Xiang Qing lowered her voice, very much about Xu Zihang's relationship with Song Ye.

Wang Qianqian didn't think too much, and said: "Xu Shao was also studying in Yuncheng before, and she happened to be in the same class as Song Ye. The friendship between them is good. If you want to win Xu Shao, you have to go with Song Ye. Make good friendships."

As for Xu Zihang's love for Song Ye, Wang Qianqian hasn't noticed yet, so she just treats them as good friends. Xiang Qing likes Xu Zihang, of course she kindly makes suggestions.

But this suggestion, Xiang Qing felt that he should.

Before Song Ye's various behaviors and rumors made her feel unhappy. If it weren't for Wang Qianqian's relationship, she didn't want to contact Song Ye.

Brother Zihang mingled with her, so it's no wonder that she was so confused before.

I have to say that a woman will never push her fault on the person she likes, but she will impose unwarranted charges on the person she doesn't like.

Song Ye, who was buckled with a shameless hat, was playing Tai Chi with Le Siyu.

"Able to study in Shiyigao, that proves that your grades are very good." As an elder, Le Siyu cares about the study of the younger generation.

"Generally, it is a provincial champion." Song Ye answered casually.

Everyone is speechless, can they pretend to be a little more forceful...

"Hehe, Xiaoyu will have to learn from you in the future, he just doesn't study well. Seeing your academic performance is so good, do you still like to play guns as an amateur?" Le Si Yu continued to ask.

"Well, as a hobby, I just don't have money and play less." Song Ye continued to emphasize.

Le Mingyu couldn't help his mouth itching, "You can hook up with rich people like this, and you can get on it every time."

His voice was not loud, but there were only a few people in the rest area, everyone could hear clearly.

"Xiaoyu, why did you talk to your classmates, quickly apologize." Le Siyu brushed the floor and pulled his face down, and his tone became severe.

"I...I'm right. Didn't he also say that he has no money?" Le Mingyu suffocated his neck and wanted to quibble. Le Siyu knocked his head with a violent thud and fell on the sofa with a whine.

"Sorry, Xiaoyu doesn't know how to speak." Le Siyu got up with a friendly smile on his face. After apologizing, he made up for it, "Well, if you like shooting, you will come here often, I There is a card here, and it's okay when you come by yourself."

Everyone looked at Le Siyu and took out a gold card, all in shock.

Le Mingyu over there jumped up and protested loudly, "Brother, are you crazy? The gold card limit is half a million." And it is also the boss's supplementary card, which can be overdrawn. If it is Song Ye One who doesn't want to go to the casino to spend a lot can spend it overnight.

For an apology, is it so generous?

Everyone felt that Le Siyu had made a big fuss, Song Ye did not reach out to answer, "No merit is not allowed, no need."

"Haha..." Le Siyu chuckled, but found it interesting, his eyes flashed without a trace. "Otherwise, you can do something for me, and do it well. This card is your credit, how about it?" A

paid transaction is not a waste of money.

Song Ye moved his eyebrows and pressed his lips to make a hesitation.

Le Mingyu knew that she was moved, and continued to coax: "You just need to beat them on the shooting range, and then help me win a match. Add up to 20 shots. The 500,000 quota is yours. "

Twenty guns for 500,000 yuan, it sounds like a good deal.

This time, Song Ye didn't hesitate anymore, and reached out to take the gold card, a trace of greed flashed on his face, "Deal."

Le Siyu showed a satisfied smile, greedy talents are easy to cooperate, and weaknesses are easy to grasp.

Everyone over there was not able to react. They were just apologizing, so why did they jump to the cooperative transaction?

"Fuck, Song Ye, can you be more shameless?" If it weren't for the presence of his eldest brother, Le Mingyu would really want to rush to grab the gold card back. He shouldn't have brought Song Ye here today, because he was ashamed and even led the wolf into the room.

Song Ye turned his fingertips, and the gold card was put into his pocket in an instant, but he didn't feel embarrassed at all, and he fully utilized the poor people's greed for money and forgotten justice.

"Don't pay attention to Xiaoyu, come with me, almost you are on the court." Le Siyu shook his head, having a headache for his brother's impulsive personality. He is also sixteen years old, and his brother is not even half-stable with Song Ye. .

In the adult world, there are buying and selling, and Le Siyu does not dislike Song Ye's style.

Seeing Song Ye and Le Siyu walk into the shooting range one after another, the few people in the rest area couldn't sit still, and got up and followed them.

"I want to see how capable that kid can swallow that golden card." Le Mingyu was itchy, feeling that his eldest brother's property was squandered.

"Cut, Song Ye's ability is absolutely affordable." Wang Qianqian has always stood by Song Ye's side steadfastly. After trying Le Mingyu, she looked at the young boy's slender back and couldn't help muttering, "This is not It's like Song Ye's usual style..."

To prevent her from falling in love early, her eldest brother would get a 100 million, 500,000 gold card. If she wants it, it's not a matter of moving her fingers. Big brother's cheapness is the right thing to dislike.

But it was done, and the two had already walked into the shooting range and watched the results of a dozen men in black.

"How about it, are you sure?" Le Siyu asked.Are you sure, this question seems to be too much.