No one thought that when the four men of Mencius Heng fell, Song Ye dared to single out more than a dozen people, and broke each other's bones as soon as he shot.

Moreover, she forced others to single out with her.

"Well, since you are looking for death by yourself, I will fulfill you too, let people go, and I will play with you." The other party smiled grimly, his eyes were stern, and it was obvious that Song Ye's behavior of toasting without eating and punishing wine had been successful. Annoyed him.

Seeing that everyone's hatred point had reached him, Song Ye immediately moved his feet and kicked the man under his hand.

Upon seeing this, the headed man in black realized that his face had been shaved again, and his eyes were cold. In the gap where Song Ye stopped his hands, the whole person had already bullied himself and attacked with a lock-throat attack to take the key.

Song Ye leaned back and slammed his fist on the opponent's arm. The paralyzed nerves in the joints were crushed, and the opponent's face was distorted with pain. Then the young man's waist was short, and his elbow slammed his side. He only heard a click. The other side snorted and took several steps back, clutching his ribs, and the veins on his neck violently.

"Are you coming?" Song Ye patted the hem of his clothes without any dust, and stood there calmly.

The black-clothed man gritted his teeth and wanted to go again, but when he moved, he felt a pain in his chest and suffocated. When he touched his hand, his face turned green. This kid suddenly broke his three ribs.

Moreover, if he remembered correctly, Song Ye has been standing there since just now, without taking a half step away.

Both of them knew what this meant, so when facing each other's question at this time, what the man felt was more mockery and insult.

"Fuck, kid, you're arrogant." Another black-clothed man walked out and wanted to do something, but he didn't believe it. A hairy kid could put them all down.

But before he took the shot, he was stopped by the man just now, "Don't forget today's mission." After

his reminder, everyone remembered this, and almost forgot about business because of anger. It was thought that Song Ye had hurt two people. The people in black were all looking bad.

Seeing that no one was doing it anymore, Song Ye also retracted his pocket with his hand, and slowly smashed away a few people in black, cleared his way, walked to Mencius Heng, and looked at him up and down, "I thought you could only hold a pen. "The

ridiculed person was taken aback for a moment, and reached out his hand to touch the corner of his smashed mouth, somewhat displeased: "I am not as weak as you think." He is not as weak as outsiders imagined, but he is not as strong. But Song Ye just shot, but his strength shocked all of them.

To say that the weakest person is Song Ye, but the person who hides the deepest is Song Ye.

Song Ye saw that Mencius Heng's neat clothes were also torn up, and his hair style became wilder. The entire image of Qingjun and noble son was subverted, and he looked a little fresh.

While they were talking, Gu Yitong and Fang Ye had helped Le Mingyu up. The latter was so embarrassed that he had a blue nose and a swollen face. When they looked at Song Ye, their face was as rigid as a facial paralysis.

After all the calculations, he didn't expect that the last person to save him was Song Ye, especially when he saw her smiley face, it was more responsive than a few more punches on the body.

It is said that the protagonist is usually the last to appear. When the two sides turn off the fire, the elevator door opens again, and the behind-the-scenes boss of Sega Building is finally late.

Le Siyu, now 27, dropped out of school and joined the gang when he was a teenager. After leaving the Yan Gang, he founded the Sega Club and got on another big ship. He was a smooth wind, low-key, and did not show up frequently.

As soon as he appeared, the two girls Wang Qianqian and Xiang Qing were the first to be scanned. Ying Ting's face immediately frowned, but he said to the manager: "Take the lady to the rest area first. Sorry, I was frightened."

The politeness of the other party was in sharp contrast to the impulsive and violent Le Mingyu, and the two girls couldn't react for a while, and some couldn't believe that they were brothers.

After dealing with the girl's affairs, he walked towards the shooting range, and his sharp eyes swept across the audience. When he saw his younger brother Le Mingyu hanging on, his eyes sank, and then the angle of view changed, and he caught a familiar figure.

The man's eyes fell precisely on Song Ye's body just like the cat in the dark night.

is her.

At this time, there was already a man in black on the field who went up to settle the account, "Boss Le, what's the matter with you, we were invited to come over. You also arranged this place today. It was placed for no reason, and it hurt the brother. How should this matter be counted?"

Looking at the attitude of the man in black, he is not afraid of Le Siyu at all. No wonder he showed no mercy to Le Mingyu just now.

The man whose three ribs were broken is obviously the leader. He is holding his wound and his face is very ugly. "Even the boss's brother shouldn't make trouble. You should know the importance of this time. "The

wicked complain first, and the first is the strongest. At this time, the first to find a reason will always prevail.

They held the business as an excuse and did not take Le Mingyu's repair seriously.

"My brother is ignorant, I made you laugh." Lu Siyu didn't show his anger on his face, and indifferently attributed the matter to the child's ignorant jokes, "It's still important to get things right, I don't know how the progress is?"

The man in black originally wanted to be fair to his ribs and his brother's fingers, but it was obvious that Le Siyu meant to change the subject.

The topic was distracted, and he couldn't hold on to it anymore, and then replied: "It's almost the third round, and the list will be confirmed after the results. It's just that I just got injured, so I'm afraid I won't be able to make it. It's time."

Le Siyu heard that there was something in his words, but didn't intend to respond, and nodded, "Well, then a quick fix, I'm here to wait to see the final result."

After speaking, he had walked to Le Mingyu's side, picked up his brother's collar, and dragged it to the rest area.

"Boss, this..." Upon seeing this, another man leaned forward, obviously a little aggrieved.

The leader in black sneered, "Oh, I don't think that Le Siyu is also a benevolent woman. Forget it, we use people's money to help others. I don't play, sometimes when he asks me." The so-called daughter Easy to ask, a gun is hard to buy, he has the capital, not afraid that Le Siyu will not bow his head.

And Le Siyu did not ask Le Mingyu to leave, led them to the rest area, let them take the medicine kit, and the eldest brother started to give medicine to the younger brother like a mother.

"Hi...Brother, it hurts, I was wrong, I was wrong." Le Mingyu was tortured by his elder brother and begged for mercy again and again. Only when he remembered that there was a girl present, his face turned red, and then he introduced, "Brother, this is Xiang Qing. Wang Qianqian, um...that is Song Ye, all classmates."When introducing Song Ye, Le Mingyu was obviously a little awkward. After thinking about it, he couldn't say a word of thanks in his throat.