Chapter 366-370

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Okay, no need to shout, he was injected anesthetized, and now he can't wake up." Song Ye's voice was cold, and he could still hear the smell of gnashing his teeth while speaking.

Qu Bai was taken aback, and swallowed immediately, "No? Han Yan has always liked Qin Zhan, so she wouldn't be so cruel to keep him." Although the news that Qin Zhan was tied up came suddenly, People in the basement of the Han family, the murderer is self-evident. But if Han Yan was doing a black hand on Qin Zhan like this, Qu Bai couldn't believe it for a while, after all, he had seen how Han Yan pleased Qin Zhan before.

Could it be that the woman's heart, the needle on the seabed?

He didn't understand, but Song Ye's eyes were already swept over, "It's better not to mention her name in front of me now."

The coldness and murderousness in those words are not inferior to that cold vision.

Qu Bai only felt a cold back, so he didn't dare to say more.

The kid is really going to kill someone like this.

"Then I'll carry him, let's go out at once." Qu Bai didn't dare to mention the Han family anymore. Right now it was still on someone else's land. He didn't dare to wait any longer. He proposed to leave, and as he said, he was ready to move. .

Just as soon as he moved, his mind suddenly dizzy, his feet swayed, and he staggered and hit the bedboard, "What's the matter, how do I feel dizzy, and my limbs are weak."

Song Ye didn't lift his head, directly. Throwing a medicine stone over, "There is hypnotic incense here." So she didn't let Qu Bai in just now.

Qu Bai grabbed the medicine stone and sniffed for a while, the dizziness in his mind improved a little, but his limbs were a little weak, and he couldn't help but smile, "Yes, it's all because I didn't listen to you, or should I tell someone to pick it up?" Qin Zhan was thin. It was also a solid 1.9 meter head. He didn't think that this soft and slouchy appearance could take people away. Of course, he never even considered Song Ye's small body.

However, "No, I'll do it." Song Ye's voice was faint, but with irresistible strength.

"But..." Can you do it? Qu Bai expressed deep suspicion, can he carry his brother's muscles with his small arms and thin legs?

But before the question was over, he was choked by Song Ye's next actions.

I saw the slender and slender young man slowly leaned down, and put his hands on both sides of Qin Zhan, a delicate little face gradually approached the person in a coma, and then in the distance between each other's breath, his head By the way, Song Ye's little face fell in Qin Zhan's ears.

"Big Brother, I'll take you home." The

young man's voice was very soft, not like the cold and unwavering in the past, but more like a whisper. There was a gentle gentleness in the undulating breathing.

She leaned her upper body against Qin Zhan's body, pressed against the opponent's hot chest, and finally relaxed when her fists felt the other's heartbeat.

Fortunately, people are still alive.

Amidst this sound of heartbeat, the tense nerves that had been in the past few days finally eased, and the suffocating pain that was pressing on the heart was finally released. She, who has never been close to others, can't help herself at this moment. Use hugs to perceive the other's presence and regulate your emotions.

This feeling is too complicated, she doesn't understand it for the time being, she just moves with her mind.

Qu Bai, the only third person present, was dumbfounded, standing there not knowing how to react.

The air was very quiet, and the boy's whisper was like a dense air current flowing into his mind, rolling all his intellect into a paste, leaving only two figures on the bed overlapping each other in his eyes.

He always knew that Song Ye had a good relationship with Qin Zhan, and he even became brothers. He and Qin Zhan yelled the little devil together. The young man was always cold and indifferent to him, and when Qin Zhan called him, there was always a faint smile in the corner of his eyes, and he would not even resist Qin Zhan touching her head...

At this moment, Qu Bai understood, and understood all this special and what it meant.

At the same time, he also felt unspeakable sadness, because he also sensed his own mind.

It's just that it's too late.

The special part of the teenager does not belong to him.

After a brief hug, Song Ye's emotions returned and calmly began to prepare to retreat.

Between Qu Bai and the gods, I saw the young man's slender arms moving Qin Zhan to his back, and the last one used force to actually lift the person up.

"I rely on..." Qu Bai was startled and almost thought he was dazzled.

Song Ye was only a few meters and seven meters short, which was more than half a head shorter than Qin Zhan, and his body was thin, and he looked like he would fall when the wind blows, but now he is carrying Qin Zhan behind his back, and the whole body is wrapped by Qin Zhan. I'm almost out of sight.

If it weren't for Qin Zhan's two legs hanging on her hands, he would have thought it was Qin Zhan who woke up on his stomach.

"Let's go." Song Ye didn't talk any more nonsense, crouching and letting Qin Zhan lie on his body safely, and stepped calmly out of the room.

Seeing her relaxed look, Qu Bai's growing mouth did not close all the way.

Song Ye did not say where to go until he left the Han family house and sent Qin Zhan to the back seat of the car.

"Now, go to the place I arranged first?" Without receiving instructions, Qu Bai spoke first, but when he turned around, he saw Song Ye staring at the Han family house with a gloomy expression.

Hearing Qu Bai's words, Song Ye pursed the corners of his mouth. After a long time, he withdrew his gaze, nodded and said: "Okay, let the doctor be in place."

"Yeah." Qu Bai's voice fell, the car started, and quickly left Han's house.

Song Ye leaned against the back seat of the car, holding Qin Zhan's hot big hand with his cool fingertips, and the hatred in his heart was slowly suppressed.

When she saw Qin Zhan's tragic situation in the basement, she wanted to rush upstairs desperately and shot the woman down.

But the most important thing now is Qin Zhan's injury, and he cannot conflict with the Han family at this time.

Han Yan, she can't move for now.

However, the future will be long...it's

not hard to guess that after tomorrow, the capital will be upset because of this night. There are dozens of people in the Han family, all of them are fascinated by others. The thieves can come and go freely in the Han family. This will inevitably trigger a series of chain reactions.

But Song Ye, the party concerned, didn't take these into account at all, and now she has her heart tied to Qin Zhan.

The place Qu Bai was looking for was very hidden, and Hao Zhengyi who was stationed in the capital was also called by Song Ye Lianye.

At this time, the medical staff came in and out of the huge room, very busy, Qin Zhan's wound on the big bed was retreated, the infusion was connected to the electrocardiogram, after a while, the person had already put on the oxygen mask, and his face was weak because of the high fever. Sleeping quietly in the mist.

Hao Zhengyi sat on the edge of the bed, stretched out his hand to signal Qin Zhan's pulse, a word of Sichuan bulged between his eyebrows and eyes.Withdrawing his hand, he got up and walked to the sofa, looking at Song Ye who was sitting in it, with a grim expression, "His wound has deteriorated. It may be seen from Western medicine that this is just an ordinary wound infection that caused a high fever, and a sufficient dose was used. The medicine can be withdrawn, but if I read it correctly, the wound has hurt the lungs because it has not been treated in time, and it can be suppressed without infusion. "