However, at this time, these small carrot heads with exceptionally fragile mental qualities could no longer bear it. This short one-week military training would have passed after a while, but because of Song Ye, if the first day was tossed, everyone Can't swallow this breath.

The old eight kept a calm face and continued to stare at the young man in front of him. He ignored the noise in the audience and said, "Think about it, and let me go down and run now."

Song Ye pursed his lips and didn't move, though. Running is not difficult for her, but she doesn't like sweating in this weather.

"Why? Unwilling?" On the old ba's dark face, a storm was brewing in his big black eyes. He promised that if the young man did not execute the order at this moment, he would let her taste what regrets. taste.

The instructor's tough posture and the youth's indifferent but strong calm put the scene in a stalemate, and the students on the playground also faintly felt the coercion, and closed their mouths rather gloatingly, and began to watch the play obediently.

But when the crowd began to shut up and the audience fell silent, a voice rang coldly on the playground.

"At the time of the incident, I saw the whole process. It was those people who attacked Song Ye first. Song Ye just

dodged and didn't fight back." The crowd was dumbfounded, the focus of their sight shifted, and they fell on Mencius standing alone. On Heng, he was faintly isolated from the crowd and kept watching with cold eyes, until then he stood up.

Song Ye also didn't expect this person to stand up for himself, and his eyebrows picked up lightly, but he still saw that the other person was not very friendly.

Yes, this is because people don't want to be involved by themselves.

On the stand, Old Ba turned his head to Mencius Heng, his eyes squinted slightly, his voice did not fluctuate and asked: "Do you really see clearly?"

"Well, I was behind them." Mencius uttered the truth, he It wasn't that he intended to save Song Ye, but because he recognized that the boy who had conspired was the one who approached him in the shade. The opponent would act on Song Ye, most likely because of himself.

Although he doesn't remember this scapegoat, he doesn't bother to do things like secret arrows to hurt people.

Song Ye said no, most people wouldn't believe it, but Mencius said that Song Ye was right, and most people would choose to believe it, because they are rich and powerful young masters, so they can't lie.

But most people believe it is useless. The key depends on whether the instructor with decision-making power believes it or not.

Obviously, this black-faced instructor is not a person who knows current affairs. Under Mencius's personal testimony, he only glanced at it, then coldly snorted: "Huh, that's because you have poor eyesight, Xiu Not enough."

Mencius was taken aback, reacting to the sarcasm in the opponent's mouth, and immediately frowned, his eyes wandering back and forth between Lao Ba and Song Ye.

Isn't this really the kid acting?

"I know they picked the head first, and their punishment will naturally be recorded in the file in the future." The old eight turned his head and looked like an official business. Hearing this tone has verified the fact that the other party did it first, but "But you dare to say that you didn't do it? You know what happened to the fourth person's fracture." The

fourth person? Everyone had not experienced the scene, so they were confused, but Song Ye, who was the person involved, was very clear.

She half-dipped her eyes, her eyes flashed, she was a little surprised. When the accident happened, the distance between Lao Ba and her was more than 100 meters, and she was very careful when she shot, and even the Mencius who was behind could not be able to follow. Seeing the flaw, he never wanted to let the old man see through.

It seems that this instructor is not simple.

All speculations passed in his mind, but Song Ye didn't show up on his face, and even asked indifferently, "Isn't it allowed me to fight back when someone bullies the door?" The meaning of these words has been indirectly admitted. The fact that she hurt others.

When Lao Ba's Meifeng heard these words, he wrinkled a little more ugly. From his perspective, the young man in front of him might be somewhat capable, but he was born with rebelliousness, from the inside to the outside. Everyone is full of unruly energy.

This kind of person is most unsuitable to be a soldier.

"You have to be punished for hurting others. Do you want to remember it or run to the playground for a day?" The old man had a straight face, not caring about right or wrong, only caring about the result. Reason completely crushed the fairness of emotion, which made many people Some do not understand.

But Song Ye understood that the mission of a soldier is to obey and complete the task. Regardless of the process, right is right and wrong is wrong. There is never an ambiguous answer.

Understandable is one thing, but acceptance is another.

Song Ye lifted up her delicate chin slightly, her white neck showed a frantic curvature, and she said lightly, "If it's the same, I won't accept it?" With

a thud, the scene was in an uproar.

This province champion was so arrogant that even the instructor dared to contradict him, and now he even took the risk of remembering to provoke him.

That's right, in those black and white eyeballs, although they are clear and cold, they are clearly provocative.

The old Ba Jindao Ma, took a big step forward, staring deeply at the young man who only reached his chest, and said with a majestic voice: "As long as you win against me, you will have the final say."

The corner of Song Ye's mouth twitched, and the curve of his lips was cold, "No repentance."

Repentance? The old eight laughed very much, his dark face pulled up an awkward expression, but it was uglier than crying, "Let's see, who will get down first."

He was the least afraid of two things in his life. One is being shot. The second is to accept the challenge.

Looking down from the principal's office, you can just see every move on the playground. At this time, the two figures in the stands have been transferred to the runway. The students are watching, and the scene looks like a vegetable market.

"Hey, what's the matter? The instructor and the student PK, this old bachelor is a little impure today." A young man said helplessly on one side of the sofa, but in a blink of an eye he saw the indifferent man on the other side. His face was full of interest.

I was slightly surprised, "I said that you value this younger brother very much. It seems that the rumors are not false. Just let it go. I am not afraid that the old man will bully him?" The man laughed and teased. When exposed.

Qin Zhan on the window sill didn't even turn his head back. He just said, "He won't suffer." That tone sounded quite confident and proud.The principal of Shi Yigao is actually a retired soldier. No, to be precise, he was a member of the Eagle Group who was forced to retire. He had to withdraw because of family ties, and he and Qin Zhan could be considered dead. friendship.